Custom Carpet & Interiors

Review for Custom Carpet & Interiors

Jackie Stanhope from Halfmoon Bay
Jackie Stanhope from Halfmoon Bay
2 reviews Halfmoon Bay, BC

Purchased & installed backsplash tile.

We were very satisfied with finished look of our tile. The custmer service was pretty good. We were given good advice and got a farily good price on the tile we purchased. Our only concern (which I have not yet disucssed with the shop) was installer took all left the over tile. I feel I should have been left any pieces of tile that were not used and all the cut offs that were left over. I paid for all the tile so it should have been left behind.

More about Custom Carpet & Interiors

We are a locally owned family run retail flooring and window covering retailer in Sechelt, B. C. on the Sunshine Coast. We supply and install hardwood, tile, stone, laminate, carpet, vinyl, stone, window coverings, comerical.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Sechelt?