Barbecue Country

Reviews for Barbecue Country

Judy in Edmonton
Judy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

After a long time we called our friends and relatives for House BBQ Party. This service was really helpful to us. We had a really good time. I would highly recommend Barbecue Country

Eve in Toronto
Eve in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

BBQ

I wanted BBQ at my home for 2-3 months. I wanted invite my friend and to hang out together. So I found the appropriate time for this and called to this company. Right now I have the best BBQ ever. My husband always deal with it. We invite our friends and spend great time

James
James

New BBQ

Want to say thanks Barbeque Company for the best BBQ ever!
I used it for 5 month and Im completely happy. As long as it's not too cold outside, my friends and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to have a barbecue in the backyard.

Neil in Edmonton
Neil in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

BBQ Equipment

Having inherited an older BBQ, this location was great to help purchase parts to bring it back to life. The parts staff were very knowledgeable and willing to let me know what was needed.

Tammy in Edmonton
Tammy in Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Napoleon Grill

We purchased our grill from BBQ country. We were thrilled with the service then and continue to shop there because of that service. It is one of my favourite places to shop!

Barry P.
Barry P.
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Outdoor Kitchen

We have visited several times while looking for a bbq so many options staff are helpful, still trying to plan our outdoor kitchen and this is where we will purchase our bbq and probably several other items. More here than I could have imagined was available

nicky evans in Edmonton
nicky evans in Edmonton
5 reviews EDMONTON, AB

BBQ service and purchase

The store will blow you away, they have everything you could possibly ever need for BBQ'ing. we went in to service ans walked out with a new BBQ, mat, tools and a ton of spices. The people there are incredible and really know service. You will love it! Guys heaven!