Telsco Security Systems

Alarm Systems
12750 127 St Edmonton AB T5L 1A5
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Edmonton  >  Telsco Security Systems
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Telsco Security Systems

Sherri Naslund in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

After being with 3 different alarm companies in the past 20 years, I can honestly say that Telsco is by far the best company I have ever had! Prompt, efficient, great prices, outstanding products and services. After switching our services to them, and the short time I have had dealing with the staff, they have earned a customer for life! Great job and that you for renewing my faith in alarm companies!

Job Price

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is always our goal to deliver amazing service, and it is awesome to see such positive feedback. We look forward to many, many years of working together.

Krissy in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telsco is a great company to deal with. Fast, responsive and very professional. I have been dealing with kristen, she is fantastic! She was able to get me a great deal on everything needed for my home security system and then some. This company offers a great monthly fee for monitoring as well. I highly recommend this local company to anyone looking to for a peace of mind.

Hi Krissy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with Telsco, and that your system offers the peace of mind you were looking for.

redinga in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Long time customer of telsco. Never had an issue staff always pleasant to deal with and willing to help or explain. I feel my property is secure and monitored with quality equipment and staff.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate you being with us for a long time, and we are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our service.

Ryan W. in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telsco was amazing. When I inquired about them taking over an existing system (in a house we just purchased), they were over to have a look within two days. The quote was in my inbox within a day after that and the install started the next week. Fast, professional, reasonably priced. I would recommend Telsco to anyone.

I also had a few questions after the install and my emails were answered in a very timely fashion. Another 5 star comment I have is that they asked me to complete a survey and with every completed survey, they donate $10 to the Ronald McDonald House. A great incentive to complete a survey. Other companies need to adopt this system. Excellent!

Bill Scott in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were tremendously impressed with the sales, service and front office folks when working to upgrade our existing alarm system. It was a pleasure to work with each and everyone of them. The end result though was what counted. They passed with flying colors. Thank You Telsco

Darlene knutt in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We are very pleased to say this company is great , we have had them previously and after transitioning back into a home we called them to come and give us a quote they were very professional and were very understanding of our concerns , they were able to affirm in us the feeling of been safe. The installer was very patient , and professional , he took his time and also cleaned up after he completed the job .He also gave us a tutorial so we felt we knew how to operate the system before he left, also telling us we could contact them at anytime if needed. Which is very reassuring. Thankyou to all the staff at Telsco as everybody I have been in contact with is very pleasant.Darlene K

Sid Shugarman in Calgary

$59 was the cost of the upgrade to the new digital system. My monthly fee went up but I figured it was worth it. System didn't work all that well. Telsco kept sending their very excellent technician to troubleshoot- to no avail. Not only did Telsco not charge me the upgrade fee for as long as it took to fix, they replaced the entire system- no cost to me. The office response was amazing and their technician was his usual amazing self when he came to install the new system. Telsco Security has a customer for life. They were and remain absolutely superb. Highly recommended.

cvaselenak
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kam, the installer, was great. He was on time. He was thorough and patient explaining system operation. Polite.Respectful.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. We truly appreciate your feedback, and are glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Vincent M.
1 review Edmonton, AB

I just wanted to commend the two techs that were at my place installing the alarm system.
They were professional, courteous and kept cleaning as they went. I wish there were more companies who had these kind of employees.
They were patient in the training and seemed to be in no hurry and made sure that I understood everything before they left.
You have a good couple of guys there.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Vincent. We truly appreciate your feedback.

1 review Edmonton, AB

We had an existing TELSCO wired security system installed five years ago by the builder, and decided to upgrade the system with cell phone control. The sales are professional, and they did not push you sign the contract. They finished the upgrade installation in two hours, and the technician also spent one hour on training how to use the new system. When I have questions, they answered it right away. The sales, custom service and technical support are all great. We are happy with the service TELSCO provided.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

More about Telsco Security Systems

Since 1970, TELSCO has been proud to provide quality security solutions to home and business owners in Edmonton and the surrounding Area. 45 years later, as Edmonton’s largest full service security company, our commitment to quality remains at the core of our business.

At TELSCO, we recognize that the security needs of every home and business owner are unique. Whether the solution you require is small, large or somewhere in the middle, our security consultants will assist you in designing a customized security system that best compliments your home or business. With a broad base of specialization, we approach each opportunity with the ability to incorporate a wide variety of systems to ensure the delivery of a relevant and effective solution. Every solution is supported with a professional installation by our experienced technical team.

In addition to uncompromising quality and customized design, we offer personalized service that is unparalleled in the security industry. All of our departments, including our monitoring station are located in central Edmonton. Anytime you speak with one of our friendly staff, you are connecting with someone right here in Edmonton. With ULC listed status, our monitoring station meets all the requirements of third party auditing to provide support you can have full confidence in.

We continue to embrace the values that have allowed us to grow, while also fully embracing the technology that is changing our industry. With the introduction of Interactive Security, we can keep you protected and connected like never before. Arm or Disarm your system from anywhere with a smart phone App, set up reminders so you receive a text message to alert you that the system was not armed at night, or log in to delete a user code instantly. You may even find that TELSCO connect benefits your home & business beyond just security.

Some of the services TELSCO offers include Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems, Fire Panel Monitoring, Monitored Smoke Detectors, Flood Detectors, Temperature Detectors, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Elevator Monitoring , Medical Alerts, and more.