Telsco Security Systems

Alarm Systems
12750 127 St Edmonton AB T5L 1A5
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Edmonton  >  Telsco Security Systems
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Telsco Security Systems

Connie Shelley in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telco responded to my request for a quote, met my needs, arrived on time for the install, did it professionally and followed up several times to make sure I was satisfied. So far, I'm very impressed by the company and their service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. We truly appreciate your feedback, and are glad to hear that your experience has been positive.

Dana in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telsco Security is an exceptional company! If you are seeking a security product for your home or business whereby you are alleviated of all enviromental worries or threats, there is no question you can wholeheartedly entrust Telsco with all, belongings/people & pets. They truly embrace your concerns as their own. They absolutely 'hear' the customer and provide options to best suit your needs while also addressing other areas you may not consider. Being a local company ensures your needs are addressed immediately! They are the consummate professionals while exercising compassion and understanding. There is no other company to consider for your security wellbeing.

Thank you so very much for your kind words. This kind of feedback lets us know that our focus on creating great experiences does have a real impact. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to share this. Thank you.

Dean in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

As the City of Edmonton continues to see an increase in the amount of neighborhood crime, and a break an enter in our own community a few doors away, we decide to investigate a home security system. As part of our research, we interviewed our neighbors that had security systems. Interesting no one was using TELSCO and yet they had some of the highest reviews online. We decided to contact TELSCO. Our salesperson was one of the most honest and sincere chaps we have dealt with in sometime. He made sure we had all of the information we needed offered referrals and helped us to understand that there is no need for long term agreements and more. We went ahead with the system and the technicians that came to our home were on time, efficient and very respectful of our home. I spent the day with these two fellows who made sure I had a complete understanding of the equipment being installed. The purpose for the system design and other options if I ever chose to expand our system. I am 57 years old, an experienced business professional and I can spot a fake when I see it. We could instantly see that TELSCO is looking for repeat business and they are investing in their clients to ensure their reputation proceeds them. Within a day of our install we referred our neighbor to TELSCO and we have told a number of people about the excellent service we received and how easy our system is to use. We mad eth right decision going with TELSCO. We have let TELSCO know we are more than happy to be a reference for them and to post a review. I hope you don't have to do the research we did to get your TELSCO system put in. Hopefully you can take my word for it. These folks are awesome to deal with. Dean (Edmonton)

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience. Our team genuinely does seek to exceed expectations in all we do, and we love to see feedback like this.

Sandy in Fort Mcmurray
1 review St. Albert, AB

Highly recommend Telsco. We have now been using their sevices for a few years and have had them come in and install a security system in different 3 houses. One call to our rep, Vicki Henke does it all. She responds promptly, and during walk- throughs is very knowledgeable. You do not feel she is adding anything unless needed. The techs that come in to install are very professional and have never had any damage during an install and they always clean up after. The whole experience is stress free. The few times we have had any problems with equipment Telsco is quick to respond. I always feel secure with their monitoring service and when we have had to call in you are talking to someone right here in Edmonton. Again, would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to work with you in several of your homes.

Jodi R in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The service I received from Telsco Security from start to finish was exceptional. All my needs regarding products and monitoring were addressed and I now have a security system that suits my family. The installation was prompt and professional. The system is easy to operate and I love that I have the capability to operate the system from my phone. Thanks Telsco!

Hi Jodi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. It makes our day to see wonderful feedback like this.

Sherri Naslund in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

After being with 3 different alarm companies in the past 20 years, I can honestly say that Telsco is by far the best company I have ever had! Prompt, efficient, great prices, outstanding products and services. After switching our services to them, and the short time I have had dealing with the staff, they have earned a customer for life! Great job and that you for renewing my faith in alarm companies!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is always our goal to deliver amazing service, and it is awesome to see such positive feedback. We look forward to many, many years of working together.

Krissy in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telsco is a great company to deal with. Fast, responsive and very professional. I have been dealing with kristen, she is fantastic! She was able to get me a great deal on everything needed for my home security system and then some. This company offers a great monthly fee for monitoring as well. I highly recommend this local company to anyone looking to for a peace of mind.

Hi Krissy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with Telsco, and that your system offers the peace of mind you were looking for.

redinga in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Long time customer of telsco. Never had an issue staff always pleasant to deal with and willing to help or explain. I feel my property is secure and monitored with quality equipment and staff.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate you being with us for a long time, and we are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our service.

Ryan W. in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Telsco was amazing. When I inquired about them taking over an existing system (in a house we just purchased), they were over to have a look within two days. The quote was in my inbox within a day after that and the install started the next week. Fast, professional, reasonably priced. I would recommend Telsco to anyone.

I also had a few questions after the install and my emails were answered in a very timely fashion. Another 5 star comment I have is that they asked me to complete a survey and with every completed survey, they donate $10 to the Ronald McDonald House. A great incentive to complete a survey. Other companies need to adopt this system. Excellent!

Bill Scott in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were tremendously impressed with the sales, service and front office folks when working to upgrade our existing alarm system. It was a pleasure to work with each and everyone of them. The end result though was what counted. They passed with flying colors. Thank You Telsco

More about Telsco Security Systems

Since 1970, TELSCO has been proud to provide quality security solutions to home and business owners in Edmonton and the surrounding Area. 45 years later, as Edmonton’s largest full service security company, our commitment to quality remains at the core of our business.

At TELSCO, we recognize that the security needs of every home and business owner are unique. Whether the solution you require is small, large or somewhere in the middle, our security consultants will assist you in designing a customized security system that best compliments your home or business. With a broad base of specialization, we approach each opportunity with the ability to incorporate a wide variety of systems to ensure the delivery of a relevant and effective solution. Every solution is supported with a professional installation by our experienced technical team.

In addition to uncompromising quality and customized design, we offer personalized service that is unparalleled in the security industry. All of our departments, including our monitoring station are located in central Edmonton. Anytime you speak with one of our friendly staff, you are connecting with someone right here in Edmonton. With ULC listed status, our monitoring station meets all the requirements of third party auditing to provide support you can have full confidence in.

We continue to embrace the values that have allowed us to grow, while also fully embracing the technology that is changing our industry. With the introduction of Interactive Security, we can keep you protected and connected like never before. Arm or Disarm your system from anywhere with a smart phone App, set up reminders so you receive a text message to alert you that the system was not armed at night, or log in to delete a user code instantly. You may even find that TELSCO connect benefits your home & business beyond just security.

Some of the services TELSCO offers include Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems, Fire Panel Monitoring, Monitored Smoke Detectors, Flood Detectors, Temperature Detectors, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Elevator Monitoring , Medical Alerts, and more.