Chestco For Kitchens

Reviews for Chestco For Kitchens

linda - Burlington
linda - Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

complete kitchen and bathroom, etc

I moved into a condo and I had them rip my kitchen out to the cement walls and replace the kitchen completely. They also did built in bookcases in my spare bedroom, built in shelves for my photographic supplies in the cupboard. In the bathrooms they worked with Joseph's Ceramic and Tile (another fantastic company) and did the cupboards in here. Aniything else I needed, electrical, crown moulding etc. Chestco took care of it for me.

I know that Chestco has done about 6 kitchens etc. in our building and I have not heard anyone have other than rave reviews about them.

Alvin in Burlington
Alvin in Burlington
1 review ,

Kitchen Renovation

Jacques came to our home to discuss what we were wanting to do in the kitchen. He took measurements and pictures and went back to his office to computer design a kitchen. We went to his office to see what he had designed. My wife wanted to add a pantry, so he made the changes right then and there. It looked awesome, so we booked the installation. Jacques dropped by the house several times to make sure the electrician's wiring was in the right locations and the plumbing, walls, and flooring were done on time. The installers for Chestco did a really awesome job installing the cupboards and trim. The kitchen looks really great.

More about Chestco For Kitchens

Chestco For Kitchens are your complete kitchen specialists in the Burlington area. Our award-winning designers can work with you to create the kitchen of your dreams. Whatever your budget, we can work with you. Call our team for a free consultation today.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Burlinton?