Chestco For Kitchens

Reviews for Chestco For Kitchens

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Great work!

Total first floor Reno!
Jacque was amazing. Timelines met.
Love our kitchen.

The painter they recommend I wouldn’t go with. His work wasn’t great. Messy. High priced and behind in timelines.

Otherwise great experience!

E and H from Burlington
E and H from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Ethical, thoughtful, conscientious, talented, creative.

April 2017 We met Jacques at Chestco several years ago. Jacques designed our smallish, dark kitchen in our 1968 home. It was redone from the studs on up. The job was incredible and it became handsome and very efficient. Even now, we get compliments. By the way, I like to cook and I always use it a lot.

The people who did the work were polite, pleasant, careful, very capable and very neat.

Since then, whenever I've wanted to stop by and ask a casual question about this or that, Jacques, or his wife, Joanne (who works at the shop) or Barb, who is the manager, I think, are always thoughtful, truly genuine and attentive.

All of them go out of their way to do an exceptional job in every way possible. Yet they never push a product or a service. We have seen time and again how ethical they are. We're proud to know that people like this work and live in Burlington.

Helen and Ed Kearns, Burlington

THANK YOU HELEN AND ED FOR THE GREAT ACCOLADES. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO AND DOING KITCHEN RENOVATIONS FOR PEOPLE THAT MAKES THEM HAPPY; IT MAKES
CHESTCO AND OUR TEAM FEEL EVEN BETTER ABOUT OUR WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
THE COMPLIMENTS. IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Annette from Burlington
Annette from Burlington

Kitchen Renovation

Thank you Chestco. I love my Kitchen. You guys have the best workers, they were extremely patient with all my questions. Work was finished on time. I was completely satisfied and would recommend them.

Geoff from Burlington
Geoff from Burlington

Kitchen Renovation

We went into about 4-6 kitchen places in Burlington and right off the bat found Chestco to be friendly and honest to deal with. We had a budget in mind and found out after visiting a few places we were way under for what we wanted (initially to replace cupboards/cabinets...became total renovation). We initially met with Barb, then Jaques, Jo and their team who helped us come up with a truly beautiful, practical and functional kitchen. We encountered a few minor issues along the way, but their contractors, who were courteous and helpful, addressed them more than satisfactorily. My wife loves her new kitchen, and that makes us both very happy! I highly recommend Chestco for your kitchen reno!

Les  taylor from Oakville
Les taylor from Oakville

Kitchen, laundry room, bathroom

I have used Chestco Kitchens for three separate projects. They have become my GO TO renovator. Jacques Gagnon is a creative professional designer who is meticulous as is all the Chestco team! Work is beautifully done and they always meet the schedule and the budget. They stand behind their work 100%. I highly recommend Chestco and i will use them again.

m Keller from Burlington
m Keller from Burlington

Kitchen Reno

would highly recommend this company. Very professional, courteous, easy to work with. What you get billed for is what you were quoted. Their ace in the hole is fantastic subs/trades.You can't do a good Reno without good subs/trades. They adhered to and met their timelines. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Private from Burlington
Private from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Reno

The store staff are very friendly and helpful, however we had a disastrous experience with our kitchen Reno.

After receiving our deposit and scheduling our work, 7 days before our Reno was to begin, the owner cancelled our job. Cancelled it. We had to call the owners for an explanation. He gave a few reasons, but in the end Chestco landed a more lucrative job in Toronto that trumped ours.

Needless to say my wife and I were disgusted and appalled at their lack of ethics, integrity and how they conducted business.

They did refund our deposit, however our renovation has been delayed for 6 months due to having to secure another contractors services.

I would not recommend their services and would caution anyone looking to work with them. They do not stand by their commitments.

On behalf of Chestco with reference to the comments made by private from Burlington
there are 2 sides to every story...

We are very sorry you had a (so called) bad experience with Chestco.

Our main business is to supply and install cabinets and total renovations NOT to share our exclusive trades people

You didn't want to use our complete service and after much consideration we decided to withdraw from the project. We also gave you a very reputable company to replace our trades people at that time.

Chestco has a wonderful reputation always receiving the best evaluations getting 10 points from the other reviews as you can see and we are shocked and very surprised for this incomplete review.

You may feel that it was a bad decision by the owner to not take this job but he felt strongly about putting Chestco's name connected with another cabinet maker that he's not in control of.

Therefore we do apologize for any hardship caused on our part as this is not consistent with the way Chestco conducts business

kathleen in Burlington
kathleen in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen

Jacques designed me the most beautiful kitchen in Burlington! From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with him and his wonderful crew. Everything was done on time and with a smile on all their faces! Mine too! Would recommend Chestco highly - but your kitchen will never be as beautiful as mine!!

KAREN in Oakville
KAREN in Oakville

KITCHEN RENOVATIONS

Customer service is great. Freindly, knowledgable staff that are vey helpful to creating a complete renovation kitchen.Great selection of products, a one stop service, detailed prodject describition all work done as schedulaed on a calendar...Great complete start finish service.

linda - Burlington
linda - Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

complete kitchen and bathroom, etc

I moved into a condo and I had them rip my kitchen out to the cement walls and replace the kitchen completely. They also did built in bookcases in my spare bedroom, built in shelves for my photographic supplies in the cupboard. In the bathrooms they worked with Joseph's Ceramic and Tile (another fantastic company) and did the cupboards in here. Aniything else I needed, electrical, crown moulding etc. Chestco took care of it for me.

I know that Chestco has done about 6 kitchens etc. in our building and I have not heard anyone have other than rave reviews about them.

More about Chestco For Kitchens

Chestco For Kitchens are your complete kitchen specialists in the Burlington area. Our award-winning designers can work with you to create the kitchen of your dreams. Whatever your budget, we can work with you. Call our team for a free consultation today.