Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Jim in Edmonton
Jim in Edmonton

Furnace install

We chose Acclaimed based on the fact that they carried more than one furnace brand and could provide an honest quote vs a company who carried only a single brand. We had excellent customer service dealing with John and our installation tech Adam. Adam was extremely personable and knowledgeable. We will not hesitate to use them in the future!

Joe in Edmonton
Joe in Edmonton

Service

Excellent office and field service. They were able to attend the same day we called to review the problems. Very efficient, courteous and clean. We were kept informed throughout the process which involved installing a new furnace and hot water tank over a couple of days. We were fully explained our options and not pressured in the least.

Hi Joe, thank you for letting us be a part of such a big decision. We are grateful that you took the time to share your feedback and details of your experience. We really appreciate the review and the business support, have a great rest of the week!

Leefield Community League in Edmonton
Leefield Community League in Edmonton

Community Hall Furnace Repair

We called them in the morning and they were there within a few hours. The lady on the phone was very nice and booked us in right away. Ed was friendly and efficient. He was able to diagnosis the issue quickly and get it fixed before our renters came in the evening.

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We really appreciate the comments and kind words. Thank you for the business support!

Barb in Edmonton
Barb in Edmonton

Furnace Duct Cleaning

Adam and his partner did a great job of cleaning my furnace and ducts yesterday. They were both very professional and friendly. Adam also recommended clean my dryer vent and was I ever glad there was lots of lint. Adam also did a minor repair of putting a screw in one of my floor vents as it was unattached. I really appreciated this extra. I will definitely use Acclaimed again and will recommend your company to my friends and family.

Hi Barb. Thanks for taking your time to write this review! Adam was overjoyed to read your kind words. Our whole team is grateful for the business support. We are delighted to read that you would recommend us to your friends and family - no better compliment to us. We promise to take great care of them too! Thanks again and have a great day!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

furnace duct cleaning

Adam and his partner provided a professional service last week. He explained clearly what steps and how he was doing. Certainly I will recommend and request their service next time.

Hi Paul, we are delighted to read your wonderful comments. Team Adam will really appreciate reading your words of appreciation. Thank you for the business support and taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again, down the road. Have a great day!

Susanne in Toronto
Susanne in Toronto

High Efficiency Furnace Cleaning

Adam and his c-worker did a great job cleaning our furnace and ducts today. It was nice to see and convenient that they were punctual and performed their work in a competent, professional and friendly manner.

Acclaimed's rates are reasonable with no hidden costs or sales jobs on filters or other products that may be a waste of money.

We will use their services again - thanks!!

Hi Susanne. Thanks for taking your time to write this wonderful review, the gang will enjoy reading your kind feedback. Thank you for the business support and we look forward to seeing you again!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace repair

This is the second time I've had Ed come look at my furnace and I am once again impressed (the first time was for a preventative maintenance appointment a few years ago). I might require more repairs, so Ed walked me through possible scenarios. He's very professional and answered all my questions. Ed is a rockstar !

Hi there, thanks for the repeat business support and thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are lucky, we have a full rockstar band with our team here! Ed is delightful, we agree! We look forward meeting you again, down the road. Have a great day!

Read in Edmonton
Read in Edmonton

Furnace Repair

Ed is fantastic - advised me prior to the repair the timeframe, cost, etc. and walked me though the pros/cons of a repair vs. replacement. Also, gave me temporary heat while waiting for the part. Great service from all the team at Acclaimed! Thank you.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, 10 stars and the business support! Thanks for taking your time to write such a comprehensive review. We are delighted with all of the details and Ed will be grateful to read your words of appreciation! We look forward to serve you down the road!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace service

We have lived here for 2 1/2 years. The previous owner recommended Acclaimed and we have appreciated their service since. The service is friendly, organized and communication is proactive and professional. I received a call from the service manager in the morning of our appointment as a confirmation. This is appreciated! That said, and being new to Edmonton I’m surprised at how much it costs to service two furnaces. While I value the service I will shop around next time to compare prices.

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate the review and for the business support. We really hope we earn your business next time, but understand you wanting to compare prices (as you should).

My recommendation is that your are careful choosing a service provider for such an expensive and important home asset. Check out a potential new company's reviews, membership in the community and how long they have been in business. Thanks again for the business and have a cozy winter!

Dwayne from St. Albert
Dwayne from St. Albert
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Greg was professional and efficient. Showed before and after pictures as well. Acclaimed provided a very good service that we would definitely recommend to others. The cost of the service was well within reason.

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate the business support and are sure Greg will be delighted to read your kind words. Have a great day!

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Humidifiers, hot water tanks, furnaces, air conditioners, water softeners, air filters, garage heaters
Cleaning, service or installation of dryer vents, hot water tanks, furnaces, air conditioning units, humidifiers, cleaning of fireplaces & chimneys. We clean the full ventilation & duct systems of commercial and industrial buildings. We can come out and give you a free on site-estimate for an installed furnace and air conditioning units.
Carrier, Trane, Honeywell, General Aire, Rheem, Air Tron, Water Boss, Aprilaire, Sanuvox, Fantech, Navien, Goodman
Compressed Air Duct Cleaning, More aggressive Cleaning using the PowerWhip Rotor Method
Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program. Certified as a NADCA Standards Business, CORE, A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau, We specialized in retro fitting mature homes with new furnace systems.
1995
Visa, MC, Cheque, Cash, e-transfers, SNAP Financial
Sheet Metal, Gas Fitting, NADCA
BNI, CORE, NADCA, EAA
Indoor Comfort Guaranteed, Options available on parts & labour.