Duct Cleaning

William_G in Edmonton
William_G in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Replacement/Install

Great customer service! When our furnace quit working, they provided us with space heaters enough to keep the house warm during the below 20 degrees winter days. This gave us more time to do our own research and due diligence for furnace replacement. We ended up going with Acclaimed! to replace/install our furnace and also get our ducts cleaned. They arrived on time as per schedule, punctual and helpful. Thanks for keeping us warm and for the pleasant and great service!

Furnace maintance

Had regular service done on our furnaces. Service person was on time, did a good job and answered all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone needing help with their furnace.

Al in Edmonton

15341 105 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB
T5P 0T6

During a cold spell, a week before we were leaving town for 10 days, our furnace quite working around 5:00 PM. I called Acclaimed as they had serviced our furnace 2 years prior and they responded right away even though it was after hours and were at our home in less than an hour. Ed quickly diagnosed the problem which was a burnt out ignitor, replaced the part, did a thorough diagnostic to make sure everything else was ok. Service was excellent and personable.

Thank you for the continual business support and for having us back out to be apart of the solution! Ed will be delighted to read your kind words. We look forward to meet up with you down the road, should the need arise. Stay cozy!

Humidifier install and furnace PM

Wo 34358 Ed and Tanner,
Came on time, worked diligently until job done. Explained our 2 furnaces to us including potential issues. Explained functioning of new humidifier.
Cleaned up after themselves. Tolerated our "inspector" dog with good nature ear scratching.
Glad to have new updated humidifier- see picture below.
Only suggestion would be magnetic or adhesive cards to affix to furnaces/humidifier For future service calls. I did my own record on humidifier see pic below.

Thanks for the business support, the review and the suggestion! We are delighted read the lovely feedback and appreciate all the great comments. We look forward to serve you down the road. Take great care!

Furnace Repair

I called Acclaimed just before 2:00 pm, in a panic, because my furnace wasn’t producing any heat. In less than 90 minutes, Wayne came to my rescue. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to tell me what he was checking. He performed maintenance on my furnace, gave me some tips, and at my request, made recommendations with regards to a new hot water tank.
Wayne is a really pleasant guy. Acclaimed is very fortunate to have such a qualified technician.

Hello! Sorry to hear you had to deal with a stressful situation when your furnace was not behaving. That is never a fun thing. Thanks for reaching out to us. We totally agree, we are very fortunate to have Wayne on our team! He is great. Thank you for taking your time to share your kind feedback and for the business support! Take great care!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Friendly receptionist. Timely bookings. Very considerate of patron’s schedule. Contacted me to let me know that service tech was running behind and by approximately how long. Service tech friendly, mindful to use shoe covers, cleaned up after job was done

“Ed”; “34368”

Furnace kicking in / out. When I called they were flexible with bookings, accommodated my schedule & my kids’ Christmas Concert. Service tech was friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to explain service options along with the cost of each options. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for the business support and thank you for writing such a kind and thoughtful review for Ed and our team. We are so grateful that you chose us to provide service to you. We look forward serve you down the road, should the need arise. Stay cozy!

Curtis in Edmonton
Curtis in Edmonton

Furnace Repair

I received excellent, timely service from Acclaimed and in particular Ed. He arrived within hours of my initial call. I received Intelligent and sensible advice from the technician on why the problem occurred, how to fix the problem, and how to care for the furnace long term. Extremely happy with the experience and won't be looking anywhere else for future needs.

Hi Curtis. Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a detailed and kind review. Our whole team is grateful for the business support also! Take great care and stay cozy!

Jill in Edmonton
Jill in Edmonton

Furnace repair

Quick response to my request for service. Called at 9, Ed here at 1:30. Clear communication and quote, outlined all the options available. No pressure and great education on how things work! I appreciated the friendly and knowledgeable service. Acclaimed came highly recommended and I can see why.

Hi Jill. Thank you for having us into your home. We appreciate the business support and value your time to write this review. Our team will be delighted to read this. Thanks again and stay cozy!

Cml in Edmonton
Cml in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Diagnostic on old furnace/quote for new furnace

I have dealt with acclaimed before and like the service they provide.
Ed came out today with another tech, they worked on existing old furnace and gave quote for installation of new furnace. I appreciated the information received and detailed quote provided. Would recommend to friends and family.

Hello. We really appreciate the repeat business support! We also appreciate you taking your time to write this lovely feedback. Our crew will be delighted to read it! Thanks again for the business support. Stay cozy!

Jim in Edmonton
Jim in Edmonton

Furnace install

We chose Acclaimed based on the fact that they carried more than one furnace brand and could provide an honest quote vs a company who carried only a single brand. We had excellent customer service dealing with John and our installation tech Adam. Adam was extremely personable and knowledgeable. We will not hesitate to use them in the future!

Hi Jim. Thank you for the opportunity to provide your new system. We really appreciate the feedback and comments about our crew and the options of different brand. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. The gents will be thrilled to read your kind words! We look forward to serve you down the road. Have a cozy winter!

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Humidifiers, hot water tanks, furnaces, air conditioners, water softeners, air filters, garage heaters
Cleaning, service or installation of dryer vents, hot water tanks, furnaces, air conditioning units, humidifiers, cleaning of fireplaces & chimneys. We clean the full ventilation & duct systems of commercial and industrial buildings. We can come out and give you a free on site-estimate for an installed furnace and air conditioning units.
Carrier, Trane, Honeywell, General Aire, Rheem, Air Tron, Water Boss, Aprilaire, Sanuvox, Fantech, Navien, Goodman
Compressed Air Duct Cleaning, More aggressive Cleaning using the PowerWhip Rotor Method
Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program. Certified as a NADCA Standards Business, CORE, A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau, We specialized in retro fitting mature homes with new furnace systems.
1995
Visa, MC, Cheque, Cash, e-transfers, SNAP Financial
Sheet Metal, Gas Fitting, NADCA
BNI, COR, NADCA, EAA, CCI
Indoor Comfort Guaranteed, Options available on parts & labour.