Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

15341 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5P 0T6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Valerie in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Technician Ed, was very professional at first diagnosing the problem and repairing it. Then he explained what signs to look for, before a bigger problem should arise.

I would highly recommend him to friends and family

Job Price

Hi Valerie, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this very kind review. Ed will be thrilled to see your appreciation for his efforts! Thank you also for the business support. We are grateful that you would recommend us to your family and friends~ no better compliment! Have a great weekend!

Daryl K in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kevin and his staff were great from the quote to the final product. Their installers were courteous and professional. The job was completed on time with no surprises. Everything was as promised from the initial visit/quote. I would definitely recommend Acclaim

Job Price

Hi Daryl. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. We are very grateful for the business support! Have a great weekend.

D Gordon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Had to get our AC repaired as it was lacking freon. Ed came over on time and did a great job for us. He explained what he was doing as he worked, and why he had to do the repairs, had it done in good time. We have used Acclaimed before and will again.
(WO 26145)

Job Price

Hi there, Thank you for the continual business support and welcome back! Glad to hear your experience was great and also thank you for the kind feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to do this review. Enjoy your a/c!

Doug Cronk in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had the Acclaimed folks in for a furnace, duct and dryer vent cleaning. We had a hand full of condo owners negotiate a bulk rate deal. Very professional people that provided good maintenance advice. All around highly recommended.

Job Price

Hi Doug, we really appreciate the feedback and that you took the time to do the review! Thank you for the business support, our whole team is very grateful. Have a great day!

hammer family in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We moved to a new home and wanted to add air conditioning. The people at acclaimed were excellent to deal with.... from the office staff to the estimator to the installers. They did exceptional work.
They were courteous, knowledgable, professional and very patient with all of our questions. We have loved having air conditioning.... no more sleepless nights because of hot summer days.
I would highly recommend Acclaimed Furnace and Heating!

Hello Hammer Family,
Thank you first of all for the business support! We are very grateful for the opportunity to install your a/c and are thrilled to read your kind words. Our team loves seeing these reviews. Thank you also for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback and writing this review. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come. Enjoy your summer!

Robert in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you acclaimed. I have been using you for the past 2 years. Even though your quote was higher than the competition for the same equipment, I have been very satisfied with your service and personnel.
Bob

Job Price

Hi Bob, Thank you for taking the time to give our team such wonderful feedback. Thank you for the business support, our team will be thrilled to read your kind words.

Constance in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I literally have called and had almost every company in the city come to my house and give me a quote. You think they are all great companies and great people until you have had Acclaimed over. They were honest and showed me things the other companies were trying to cover up and over charge for. Ed had come out to my house and walked me through everything he was great extremely nice and friendly. It was just like i had family over. Outstanding guy and patient!!!! TRUST ME HE WAS VERY PATIENT LOL I asked a million different questions.

Next i agreed to do the install with there company actually very excited they beat every company in the city for price and there was a cancellation so i had the install done the very next day!!! yeee hooooooo HEAT!!! I had 2 furnaces installed the very next day. Now this was just awesome the gentleman that came out were so terrific just like little worker bees. It was Adam, Kris and Jian. They barely stopped they had a great sence of humour. My mom was over and we had great laughs as we could here them sing in the basement!!! haha that was awesome. They installed very easy or they made it look easy 2 furnaces in one day with no complications. The place was spotless when they were done and they were extremely respectful to me and my property.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! You need to have all you heating, cooling and furnace cleaning done from this place cause they are just amazing and i promise you will not be disappointed!!!!! : )

Job Price

Hi Constance! WOW!! Thank you so much for taking the time to give our crew such wonderful praise!! You were a pure pleasure to work with and we are very grateful for first the business opportunity and then the business support. We really appreciate reading all of your feedback, the guys will gush! We look forward to be of service to you for years to come.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I had a maintenance call for my air conditioner unit. Ed was sent and he not only serviced the unit, he informed me on some of the more effective practices to maximize my AC unit. Thanks Ed!

(work order 25220)

Job Price

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to give Ed such wonderful feedback. Ed will be thrilled to read your words of appreciation! Our whole team is grateful for the business support, enjoy your summer!

Devin in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our water heater stopped working overnight. Within four hours, Acclaimed had Ed at our house, and he had the issue diagnosed and fixed within fifteen minutes. As a bonus, he even cleaned up the plumbing for the humidifier while he was here. I would definitely recommend Acclaimed!

Job Price

Hello Devin. Thank you for the taking the time to give us this review. Ed and our whole team will appreciate reading your kind words of appreciation. Thank you for the business support!

5 reviews Edmonton, AB

I checked HomeStars to find a company to replace the hot water tank in an investment property I own and discovered Acclaimed. I sent them photos of the old hot water tank so they could better see what they were dealing with and provide an accurate quote. The day of the scheduled service call, they sent out a first year apprentice who couldn't do the job. Their office wanted to reschedule for the following week and charge me $700 more than their original quote. Raising their quote by $700 after I had sent photos prior to quoting is not professional, neither is sending one first year apprentice on his own to a job site. I ended up finding another plumbing company to do the job. The new company sent out 2 journeyman plumbers and the end result was a much better price with much less hassle! Acclaimed did not handle this well at all and I told them so. Go elsewhere.

Job Price

We regret not having met your expectations. Indeed, there was an administrative error in having just one technician at your site to install a new water tank and apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

Unfortunately the pictures provided, although very good, did not represent the whole scope of additions tional work required, to remove the existing tank and install a new one. As such, a new quotation was provided at no obligation, representing the significant additional parts and labour cost, not identifiable in the pictures.

We are upfront with communication and never compromise quality. Understandable it was inconvenient you took the time to let us in, the appointment was of course at no charge. That is the best we can do when we discover such events.

We do not always have the lowest price. But we do have competitive pricing with a focus on long term value. With our service, pricing and resolution not being amicable, I'm glad you were able to find another good company to work with that met your needs.

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program