Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

15341 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5P 0T6
tlac from Edmonton
Owner/Manager
Tami & Keven Lackey [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Michael in Edmonton
1 review Brossard, PQ

My furnace stopped working properly in January, intermittently blowing cold air instead of warm air. After attempting to fix the furnace myself based on my limited knowledge, I threw in the towel and played a game of furnace repair roulette; reading reviews and picking a company.

I landed on Acclaimed Heating, and I'm glad I did. It was the best experience I've had with a company related to home repair. Scheduling the appointment was simple and straight forward, with a friendly voice on the other end. The technician, Kris, notified me when he was on his way and showed up during the scheduled appointment.

Kris fixed my furnace issue, which has now been running perfectly for a month. However, the best part was that not only did Kris fix the issue, he also walked me through the problem, taking time to explain the problem and showing me how I can easily fix the problem in the future if it happens again.

If I have other furnace issues in the future I will be giving Acclaimed a call, as the service was quick, friendly and done right, and the price to fix it was less than what I had expected.

Job Price

Hello Michael. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such an exceptionally detailed review! Our whole team will enjoy the feedback and information. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and value your business. Thank you for the business support and look forward to being of service to you down the road!

gary blount in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had problems with another furnace company, they couldn't acquire the part that my furnace needed to operate. So after waiting two days for this essential part to arrive, with no results, I cancelled their service and called Acclaimed. They came out the next day, diagnosed the problem and had the part delivered and the job done the same day. Very good service.

Job Price

Hi Gary, sorry to hear you had a frustrating time with another company. We are delighted that we were able to solve your problem
quickly and to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to give us this kind feedback. The team here at Acclaimed will be thrilled to read your wonderful words. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

john in edmonton in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

First time using Acclaimed.
Very satisfied with the level of professionalism.
We have had our furnace cleaned many times with various other companies. Not one of them ever noticed that our fresh air intake had been plugged. Someone had stuffed plastic bags in it from the inside. We didn't plug it and we've been here for over 8 yrs. The acclaimed tech Gabriel asked about it and if we wanted to remove it. Which of course we did.
He also showed us the level of cleanliness in our system before he closed it all up. No other company has ever done that.
We will be using Acclaimed from now on.
Thanks.
WO# 23746

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to give us this great feedback! That is great Gabriel discovered something new for you! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the level of service you received and look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

doug in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I used Acclaimed to install and HVAC system in my last house and was very pleased with the quality of their work and prompt service When I contacted them to repair the furnace in my current home, I was impressed, again, by their service, courtesy, and prompt response. The furnace was under warranty and the staff at Acclaimed looked after all the paperwork for the warranty. My furnace is now working 100% Thanks Acclaimed!!

Job Price

Hi Doug! Thanks for taking the time to give us this great feedback. We are thrilled to be able get everything back to the way it needs to be. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come! Have a great day!

Lee in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

When I was searching for a company to clean my furnace, hot water tank & dryer ducts, I was going to use a company who features a discount coupon in a popular coupon book that we get in the mail, however I decided to go with Acclaimed. The reason, the reviews that I found on HomeStars, so I would like to add to their reviews, as I was completely satisfied with the job and the price. I would also like to add that the 2 technicians who did the work, were very professional and courteous.

Hello Lee,
Thank you for choosing us! We are grateful for the business support and the wonderful feedback. We would love to forward your kind words to the 2 techs that were at your home, although without your last name or WO reference we can't find them. They will be tickled to see them! If you could send me an email to [email protected] with some of those piece of info, I will get a copy of this review to them! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this review, it means so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Gabriel and Kieran were very professional and explained everything they were doing and notified me when it was going to be noisy, which I appreciated since I work from home. They arrived during the scheduled window, and made sure everything was back in place once they were done. WO# 23730

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this review. Love that they gave you the heads up, it is very noisy. Thank you for the feedback and the business support. The whole team is very grateful!

Trent and Pamela West from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Acclaimed had replaced our furnace a while back , great job !
So when the hot water tank went , of course we went back to ACCLAIMED ! Made a phone call and ADAM was at the house a few hours later. Great guy , replaced the hot water tank with a smile on his face the entire time. Adam also did a wonderful job on the clean up ! You made my day !

Job Price

Hi Trent and Pamela, thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. Thank you for the years of business support and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Adam as much as we do! Have the most wonderful evening!

Tracey Demuynck in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

I have been using Acclaimed for furnace installation and cleanings for almost 15 years. We've never been disappointed with their service. Today was no exception. Gabriel arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. He was most professional and went above and beyond to make sure the house was returned to the state he found it. I was impressed at how hard he worked, as unfortunately he had to work alone today. That's a big job for one person! I've always been happy to support Keven and Tami's company and I will happily continue to use Acclaimed in the future. Thanks Keven, Tami and Gabriel!

Job Price

Hello Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We are extremely grateful for the continual business support that you have given us over the many years! Gabriel will be thrilled to read how much you appreciated his efforts for your most recent cleaning. Our whole team says thank you!

Susan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called for service and they came out the next day! Gabriel and Kieran were both professional and efficient. They got the job done in a very timely manner and did an excellent job. I would definately recommend this company to anyone who requires their services. Thank You!

Hello Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to do the review and giving Gabriel and Kieran such kind feedback. Thank you also for the business support. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

1 review Edmonton, AB

On the coldest day so far this winter, our furnace stopped pushing heat through the house. Ed came out with his assistant, Jan, and assessed the situation, replaced what needed to be replaced and was on his way. I felt quite confident that only the item that needed to be replaced at this time was replaced, saving us from unnecessary expense. I will definitely feel confident calling Acclaimed should the furnace have any further difficulties.

Job Price

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. The whole team appreciates the business support and we look forward to be of services to you in the future, should the need arise. Happy holidays!

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. For more information head to our website at www.acclaimedfurnace.com.