Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

15341 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5P 0T6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Devin in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our water heater stopped working overnight. Within four hours, Acclaimed had Ed at our house, and he had the issue diagnosed and fixed within fifteen minutes. As a bonus, he even cleaned up the plumbing for the humidifier while he was here. I would definitely recommend Acclaimed!

Job Price

Hello Devin. Thank you for the taking the time to give us this review. Ed and our whole team will appreciate reading your kind words of appreciation. Thank you for the business support!

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I checked HomeStars to find a company to replace the hot water tank in an investment property I own and discovered Acclaimed. I sent them photos of the old hot water tank so they could better see what they were dealing with and provide an accurate quote. The day of the scheduled service call, they sent out a first year apprentice who couldn't do the job. Their office wanted to reschedule for the following week and charge me $700 more than their original quote. Raising their quote by $700 after I had sent photos prior to quoting is not professional, neither is sending one first year apprentice on his own to a job site. I ended up finding another plumbing company to do the job. The new company sent out 2 journeyman plumbers and the end result was a much better price with much less hassle! Acclaimed did not handle this well at all and I told them so. Go elsewhere.

Job Price

We regret not having met your expectations. Indeed, there was an administrative error in having just one technician at your site to install a new water tank and apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

Unfortunately the pictures provided, although very good, did not represent the whole scope of additions tional work required, to remove the existing tank and install a new one. As such, a new quotation was provided at no obligation, representing the significant additional parts and labour cost, not identifiable in the pictures.

We are upfront with communication and never compromise quality. Understandable it was inconvenient you took the time to let us in, the appointment was of course at no charge. That is the best we can do when we discover such events.

We do not always have the lowest price. But we do have competitive pricing with a focus on long term value. With our service, pricing and resolution not being amicable, I'm glad you were able to find another good company to work with that met your needs.

1 review Edmonton, AB

We just took possession of a property and part of the home inspection noted that the furnace was long overdue for a cleaning. Many years ago, my brother had worked as a furnace cleaner so he had recommended Acclaimed! He didn't work for them, but with a competitor, but said that Acclaimed! is the best in the business. I am extremely glad that I took that advice. Gabriel was the sole technician for our cleaning and he was excellent. He was thorough, friendly and extremely hard working. I really appreciate the job he did and I highly recommend this company.
(Work Order-25182)

Job Price

Hello there! Wow! Thank you first of all for taking the time to give us this wonderful review! Secondly, please pass on a HUGE thank you to your brother. We are thrilled to hear that he recommended us under those interesting circumstances. We are humbled and deeply appreciative. We certainly strive to be the best in the industry by hiring people that CARE to represent our industry, with pride. Thanks for the business support and congratulations on your new home! We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

Jeff in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have used Acclaimed for many years. They have always provided excellent work and service. I was especially thankful for a recent job. They were able to repair an emergency situation during off hours immediately.

Job Price

Thanks Jeff for using our services again! We are very grateful for the opportunity always. Thank you also for taking the time to give us this feedback. The team deeply appreciates it. Have a wonderful day!

Carol T in
1 review Edmonton, AB

As snowbirds we were in a panic when, in early Feb. we rec'd news that our furnace had quit. Although very busy Acclaimed managed to fit us in the next day to replace our furnace.
Upon our arrival home 2 months later Acclaimed have been outstanding at rectifying an equally at fault miscommunication due to our absence. As of today we have a nice Aprilaire humidifier to replace our older one. While here their staff took time to answer all our questions, and fixed a couple of minor concerns we had.
ACCLAIMED YOU ROCK

Upon our arrival home 2 months later Acclaimed have been outstanding at rectifying an equal fault miscommunication problem due to our absence and as of today we have a nice Aprilaire humidifier to replace our older humidifier. While here their staff took the time to answer all our questions, and fixed a couple of little concerns we had.

Job Price

Hi Carol, welcome back! Thank you for trusting us to take good care of your furnace situation while you were away. Dealing with this stuff from a distance can be stressful. We are thrilled to read your kind words and feedback. We really appreciate the business support and look forward to be of service to you for many years to come. Hope this weather warms up! Have the most lovely weekend!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I woke up to very cold house a few weeks ago (-20 degrees outside) & realized that our furnace wasn't working. My husband had already gone to work so I called Acclaimed. The gentleman on the phone was so calm & kind & recognized how nervous I was about my broken furnace (I don't remember his name). He walked me through a couple of steps to determine the severity of the issue (which I was very nervous doing, but he was so reassuring on the phone). Even though they were fully booked that day, he moved things around to ensure that someone would come out the same day. Charles arrived sometime later and, once again, he was very friendly & professional & explained exactly what was going on. At all times, the Acclaimed technicians were up front & honest & I didn't feel taken advantage of. I was so impressed with the service that I booked a furnace/AC/central vac & dryer cleaning. MIchael & his partner arrived & again demonstrated utmost professionalism & friendliness. They went out of their way to ensure my 2 terrified cats were safe during the cleaning. The next week, I had to call Acclaimed back for another minor issue & Kris was the technician. Again, he was very professional & friendly & explained what the issue was. He was very efficient. I will definitely be using Acclaimed in future & have already referred my mom to them. I would definitely recommend this company!! (Work orders #: 24266, 24336, 24368 & 24603)

Job Price

Hello there! First of all thank you for giving us the opportunity to service you. We are so grateful that you would take the time to do this very through review. Our whole time will be thrilled to read your kind words. Thank you for sharing your experience and the referral to your family. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Very prompt, courteous, explained everything and guaranteed their work. The employees were very knowledgeable, good problem solvers and they cleaned up after their work. The installers spent the necessary time to explain their work and the upkeep.

Job Price

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to give us this kind feedback. The team takes all the feedback seriously and build upon the items that customers recognize as being important. Thank you also for the business support. We are very grateful for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rob from Robart Electrical Services Ltd
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had water leakage in the foundation of a rental property around an old gas pipe. As it hadn't been used in quite some time, we had it removed before the foundation repair company came in. Booking the appointment was quick and easy and they were able to work within my timelines to be able to have both companies come in the same day, decreasing the disturbance to our renters Ed was very efficient and friendly

Job Price

Hello Rob, thank you for taking the time to do this review and give us such kind feedback. Ed will be thrilled to read your nice words. We are grateful for your your business support. Have a great evening!

1 review Edmonton, AB

(2415s) It was Sunday night and we were just winding down the day and noticed the house was colder than normal. After a brief investigation, we found out that wee had no heat from the furnace. Because of the hour and the day, we toughed it out that night but upon the morning we knew something needed to be done right away! (That day)... we had a tech (Ed) come out within a few hours.

It was the motor. (I assumed as much) it was a bit more $ than I was hoping for. But then again, it could have been a lot more! (and might have been with another company)

At least Ed was honest about the issue and the cost of the repair and for that I was satisfied with the cost. And there was heat pumping back in the house within 2 hours of his arrival.

Hello there,
Thanks for the review. We are always looking for improvement feedback. What could we have done to improve your experience? We appreciate your business support! If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear about that at [email protected] Thanks again for your time!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Needed to clean the whole furnace system after a major renovation. Had a great experience, Gabriel and Kieran were great to work with, they helped to get rid of a major amount of drywall dust and debris out of the system and checked everything out.

Job Price

Congratulations on surviving the major renovation! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. The team here really appreciates that you took the time to give some kind feedback about Gabriel and Kieran. We look forward to be of service to you for many years! Have a great week!

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program