Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Much better service price and knowledgeable friendly staff than the big companys out ther

I had a furnace and hwt installed of the three quotes I received Acclaimed had the best price but what really impressed me was the big shops missed a significant part of the install requirement whereas Acclaimed did not. Plus they delivered what they promised not like the competition who really didn’t make me feel like a customer at all so be wary of the advertising they do as they do not always deliver. Perhaps the best thing is I am supporting a smaller business with really great employees from the office to the installers.

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the work. Our team definitely takes pride in being able to offer a great experience at every step in the journey. We appreciate your business support and look forward to working with you again in the future. Stay cozy!

R. in Toronto
R. in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

complete HVAC replacement

Simply put, Acclaimed is the best HVAC company I have ever dealt with. They provide highly professional service and an excellent product. Just sorry it took 40 years of property ownership before I finally discovered the very best in the business.

Wow! What an incredible review! We are so appreciative of your business support and look forward to working with you again in the future. Cheers!

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Basement heat upgrae

The whole process of our heating system upgrade went smoothly and professionally with Acclaimed. They understood our project priorities and budget concerns and proposed a solution to meet them. And when we decided we wanted to add a gas line for a new stove at the last minute, they were able to provide a tradesman to do the job at the same time as the rest of the project. The work was completed exactly as promised and there were no surprises on the bill. Our new basement family room is much more comfortable now and we would highly recommend Acclaimed for your heating upgrade.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Cheryl in Edmonton
Cheryl in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Highly recommend

Acclaimed responded promptly to my inquiry for a furnace / duct cleaning. Provided a quote, booked the service called. Arrived on time, very knowledgeable about the furnace, gave us a time frame on how long the service call would be.
This is a new home for us and we found out the dryer duct is on the roof of our house, it was very dirty and blocked (pictures provided).
Great experience, would highly recommend Acclaimed for your furnace / duct cleaning needs.

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Cheryl! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

David in Vancouver
David in Vancouver
1 review , AB

Hot Water Tank Issue

We were getting greasy black particles out of our hot water faucets. The technician from Acclaimed identified the problem quickly. The gaskets in the in and out valves on our 3 year old Bradford water heater were breaking down. We've had a few water heaters in this house over the 30 years we've lived in it and never had this problem. We appreciated the quick identification and resolution of the problem by the Acclaimed technician. As far as another future water heater, I will not buy another Bradford White Standard Atmospheric 40 Gallon Hot Water Tank RG240S6N-HA.

Thank you for taking the time to review our workmanship, David! We really appreciate your kind words! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment in the tank itself, and we're happy to work with you in the future to find the best brand that will work for you. Have a wonderful day, David!

Tankless owner in Edmonton
Tankless owner in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent job!

Awesome crew, did an amazing job. Showed up early, got right to work and didn’t slow down until the job was done. Noticed change in air quality immediately. Have used them before and will do so again without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We really appreciate your business support. Have a wonderful day!

Russ P.
Russ P.

Excellent Service

We had a complete replacement of our furnace, AC and hot water tank in October 2020. From the first visit with Keven, through the quotation, installation and invoicing stage, I knew I was dealing with professionals. Senior technician Charles, led his installation team (Adam & Keaten) superbly through a high quality project. Everything went smoothly as planned. When I phoned the office with questions regarding warranty and other details, both Karly and Ashley were very helpful and professional. I am extremely pleased with all facets of Acclaimed's work and highly recommend them. These folks walk the talk on customer service! Thank you Acclaimed for a job very well done! Russ P. (Jan. 21/21)

Hello Russ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this lovely feedback! We really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you for years to come. Have a wonderful day, and stay cozy!

Les B.
Les B.

Excellent service

Thorough analysis of requirements, accurate quoting, competitive pricing, and professional service. What more could you want?
Very happy with the experience, happy to support local! The years of experience truly show.

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Les! We really appreciate your kind words. Stay cozy!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

No action taken

Had Acclaimed come out to check why our furnace motor was cycling on and off two-three times at the end of a heating cycle. We turned the thermostat down low at the beginning of the season to prevent heater from turning on so tech could see whats happening. When he came out now furnace did not stop at all. He said it was old and was either a controller or a sensor but given the age was not worth fixing and suggested replacement. He couldn't figure out why it was running constantly and left, saying he would have someone quote to repair. When I got home my furnace fan was still running and all I had to do was turn off the furnace power switch to stop it. they charged us $380 just to show up with no action taken. I tried getting quotes but they never returned calls except once and when I asked for quotes they said they would but never did. I googled repairs and found a local parts supplier and fixed my furnace for under $300. Easy to replace sensor and control board. I also bought two new CO2 sensors to make sure I wasn't being gassed and have had no problems all winter so far... $380 for a suggestion is pretty steep. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Unfortunately, I am unable to find the details of this appointment in our system. If you could please email me directly at ashley@acclaimedfurnace.com, I'd like to look into this situation further and see how we can make it right for you, and improve our services in the future. I look forward to your message!

Underwhelmed
Underwhelmed

Booked Academy for Furnace cleaning

Two guys from Acclaimed came Oct 7. No booties to cover their shoes. Had to be told twice to cover the vents before air jetting the ducts. Vents were covered with heavy paper covers that were ineffective. Air pressure moved them off site. They turned the power off to do the work and left without turning it on again. No clean up. No invoice.

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our cleaning technicians. Our technicians typically have a pair of indoor shoes that they will wear inside of homes, thus explaining the lack of shoe covers.

We'd like to discuss this further so we can make it right. Please email office@acclaimedfurnace.com and we'd be happy to discuss your experience further with you to work on a resolution.

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program