Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

15341 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5P 0T6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

1 review Edmonton, AB

Very prompt, courteous, explained everything and guaranteed their work. The employees were very knowledgeable, good problem solvers and they cleaned up after their work. The installers spent the necessary time to explain their work and the upkeep.

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to give us this kind feedback. The team takes all the feedback seriously and build upon the items that customers recognize as being important. Thank you also for the business support. We are very grateful for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rob from Robart Electrical Services Ltd
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had water leakage in the foundation of a rental property around an old gas pipe. As it hadn't been used in quite some time, we had it removed before the foundation repair company came in. Booking the appointment was quick and easy and they were able to work within my timelines to be able to have both companies come in the same day, decreasing the disturbance to our renters Ed was very efficient and friendly

Hello Rob, thank you for taking the time to do this review and give us such kind feedback. Ed will be thrilled to read your nice words. We are grateful for your your business support. Have a great evening!

1 review Edmonton, AB

(2415s) It was Sunday night and we were just winding down the day and noticed the house was colder than normal. After a brief investigation, we found out that wee had no heat from the furnace. Because of the hour and the day, we toughed it out that night but upon the morning we knew something needed to be done right away! (That day)... we had a tech (Ed) come out within a few hours.

It was the motor. (I assumed as much) it was a bit more $ than I was hoping for. But then again, it could have been a lot more! (and might have been with another company)

At least Ed was honest about the issue and the cost of the repair and for that I was satisfied with the cost. And there was heat pumping back in the house within 2 hours of his arrival.

Hello there,
Thanks for the review. We are always looking for improvement feedback. What could we have done to improve your experience? We appreciate your business support! If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear about that at [email protected] Thanks again for your time!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Needed to clean the whole furnace system after a major renovation. Had a great experience, Gabriel and Kieran were great to work with, they helped to get rid of a major amount of drywall dust and debris out of the system and checked everything out.

Congratulations on surviving the major renovation! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. The team here really appreciates that you took the time to give some kind feedback about Gabriel and Kieran. We look forward to be of service to you for many years! Have a great week!

Michael in Edmonton
1 review Brossard, PQ

My furnace stopped working properly in January, intermittently blowing cold air instead of warm air. After attempting to fix the furnace myself based on my limited knowledge, I threw in the towel and played a game of furnace repair roulette; reading reviews and picking a company.

I landed on Acclaimed Heating, and I'm glad I did. It was the best experience I've had with a company related to home repair. Scheduling the appointment was simple and straight forward, with a friendly voice on the other end. The technician, Kris, notified me when he was on his way and showed up during the scheduled appointment.

Kris fixed my furnace issue, which has now been running perfectly for a month. However, the best part was that not only did Kris fix the issue, he also walked me through the problem, taking time to explain the problem and showing me how I can easily fix the problem in the future if it happens again.

If I have other furnace issues in the future I will be giving Acclaimed a call, as the service was quick, friendly and done right, and the price to fix it was less than what I had expected.

Hello Michael. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such an exceptionally detailed review! Our whole team will enjoy the feedback and information. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and value your business. Thank you for the business support and look forward to being of service to you down the road!

gary blount in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had problems with another furnace company, they couldn't acquire the part that my furnace needed to operate. So after waiting two days for this essential part to arrive, with no results, I cancelled their service and called Acclaimed. They came out the next day, diagnosed the problem and had the part delivered and the job done the same day. Very good service.

Hi Gary, sorry to hear you had a frustrating time with another company. We are delighted that we were able to solve your problem quickly and to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to give us this kind feedback. The team here at Acclaimed will be thrilled to read your wonderful words. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

john in edmonton in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

First time using Acclaimed.
Very satisfied with the level of professionalism.
We have had our furnace cleaned many times with various other companies. Not one of them ever noticed that our fresh air intake had been plugged. Someone had stuffed plastic bags in it from the inside. We didn't plug it and we've been here for over 8 yrs. The acclaimed tech Gabriel asked about it and if we wanted to remove it. Which of course we did.
He also showed us the level of cleanliness in our system before he closed it all up. No other company has ever done that.
We will be using Acclaimed from now on.
Thanks.
WO# 23746

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to give us this great feedback! That is great Gabriel discovered something new for you! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the level of service you received and look forward to be of service to you for many years to come!

doug in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I used Acclaimed to install and HVAC system in my last house and was very pleased with the quality of their work and prompt service When I contacted them to repair the furnace in my current home, I was impressed, again, by their service, courtesy, and prompt response. The furnace was under warranty and the staff at Acclaimed looked after all the paperwork for the warranty. My furnace is now working 100% Thanks Acclaimed!!

Hi Doug! Thanks for taking the time to give us this great feedback. We are thrilled to be able get everything back to the way it needs to be. We look forward to be of service to you for many years to come! Have a great day!

Lee in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

When I was searching for a company to clean my furnace, hot water tank & dryer ducts, I was going to use a company who features a discount coupon in a popular coupon book that we get in the mail, however I decided to go with Acclaimed. The reason, the reviews that I found on HomeStars, so I would like to add to their reviews, as I was completely satisfied with the job and the price. I would also like to add that the 2 technicians who did the work, were very professional and courteous.

Hello Lee,
Thank you for choosing us! We are grateful for the business support and the wonderful feedback. We would love to forward your kind words to the 2 techs that were at your home, although without your last name or WO reference we can't find them. They will be tickled to see them! If you could send me an email to [email protected] with some of those piece of info, I will get a copy of this review to them! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this review, it means so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Gabriel and Kieran were very professional and explained everything they were doing and notified me when it was going to be noisy, which I appreciated since I work from home. They arrived during the scheduled window, and made sure everything was back in place once they were done. WO# 23730

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this review. Love that they gave you the heads up, it is very noisy. Thank you for the feedback and the business support. The whole team is very grateful!

More about Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning

We are a proud A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We clean, service and install all aspects of your mechanical system. That includes your hot water tank, humidifier, air conditioning, dryer vent, fireplace and of course your furnace and duct system. Call one of our outstanding team members today, for a free quote and allow us to become "your guy" from now on! Acclaimed Furnace Cleaning, Heating & Cooling is looking forward to help you with all of your ducting cleaning, or heating or air conditioning needs. For more information head to our website at www.acclaimedfurnace.com.