Dial An Appliance

Rachel from Burnaby
Rachel from Burnaby
14 reviews Burnaby, BC

Temporary Washer

I needed a temporary washer as ours broke and I needed one asap. I found an LG one at a big box store for a great price but I had to wait 3 weeks for it to come from Ontario. Anyway no way I'd wait for 3 weeks and buying a washer from Craigslist seemed shady so I opted for these guys. They had only a couple of selection but I managed to find a heavy duty one similar to the one we have. It works great and Moe prices his items great. He is a little busy as we had to come back twice to load and he is the only one in the shop that does everything including fixing, cleaning, loading and handling the transactions.