Sofspa 2000

Reviews for Sofspa 2000

Nancy Guerin in Calgary
Nancy Guerin in Calgary

Softub purchase

I was in the market for a Softub. I had one in B.C. and truly missed this wonderful, portable tub.

The gentleman I spoke with was extremely helpful. He was thorough in explaining set up, maintenance and care of the unit. He offered to deliver but I was anxious to get it set up immediately. We had a truck so we chose to take it with us.

The Softub is THE best hot tub out there. Convenient and easy to move around if needed. I keep it outside in the spring/summer months and inside during the winter months. It's fantastic.

The service at Sofspa has always been top-notch. I can always rely them for assistance.

Katie Langdon
Katie Langdon
3 reviews Drumheller, AB

supplied and install soft hot tub

The delivery date was as quoted, telephone contact all along. When product arrived, set up a convenient time to come and install. Explained all necessary care and maintenance. Also sell all products necessary for ongoing enjoyment of y hot tub.