Milton Hardwood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Milton Hardwood Floors

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Hardwood purchase

We just ordered and received our hardwood from Milton Hardwood. We received great service and the flooring arrived exactly when we needed it by. Service was great and the prices were the best we could find in our area!

KAL in Milton
KAL in Milton

Whole Home Hardwood

Wow! I was so overwhelmed when I started this project. Trying to pick the exact flooring to suit my family’s needs while trying to coordinate the colours. I was frustrated and not able to make a decision. I tried Milton Hardwood and there I Met Belle! I cannot say enough good things about my experience and how she stepped me through the entire process. Extremely helpful and patient! My home is complete and I cannot believe the transformation!!

Such an amazing review! Thank you! Yes, Belle surely makes things happen when it comes to all things hard wood flooring. We thank you so much for your business. We always enjoy seeing pictures of the end product, so if you can, please do send us some pictures or post on this review! I will pass on this review to Belle. Kind regards, from all of us at Milton Hardwood Floors.

Milton Hardwood Floors in Milton
Milton Hardwood Floors in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent flooring products and service from Belle at Milton Hardwood Floors.

Belle was terrific to work with and we are very happy with the Vintage Engineered Hardwood flooring that we purchased. We drove 4 hours to pick up our flooring and everything was ready for us as promised. Thanks Belle.
C & L Leger

Thank you for this review. We are glad you are happy with your purchase. I will pass on this review to Belle. We would love to see how your project turned out. Send us some pics when you can! Thank you for your valued business. From the Milton Hardwood Team

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Laminate Flooring

We're so happy with how our family room turned out, we're doing our living room too. Belle is very pleasant to deal with. Her selection is incredible, service impeccable and prices unbeatable.
Thanks to our friend Sheila for referring us.

Happy New Year and thank you for writing this review. Much appreciated! We hope you are enjoying your new floors . Thank you for your business! From the Milton Hardwood Floor Team.

CaledonJeff in Milton
CaledonJeff in Milton

Milton Hardwood Belle Customer service

I would like to thank Belle for assisting and providing me with the best way to clean my floors. I love service and very customer focus. It was a pleasure meeting you, keep up the good work.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate customers like you taking the time to write about your experience and about our company. I will forward the review to Belle. She will greatly appreciate it. Best regards, The Milton Hardwood Flooring team.

OJ in Milton
OJ in Milton

Hardwood Floor Purchase & Installation

Had over 1K Sq.Ft of hardwood purchased and installed. What amazing service. Belle was outstanding. She selected the prefect match to the existing bannister. Came to the house a 7:30am (that was the only time I was available) to take measurements. Everything was ordered and installed within 10 days. Installation was perfect. Very high quality wooden floors. I would highly recommend for your hardwood needs. They are a full service business and are customer focused. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your floors!

Renopro in Milton
Renopro in Milton

Superior Hardwood Flooring 3/4 Praline 4” wide

Had to match an existing floor and was very helpful in finding the right match. Samples were readily provided. Very knowledgeable, over all great service.
Belle always followed up quickly and promptly

Was a pleasure dealing with you! I hope you are enjoying your new floors. All the best, Belle

Karen
Karen
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood flooring main level and stairs

Had the pleasure of working with Belle and her crew for our renovations, from the sales to the installers a great job was done by all..We love our flooring. Would highly recommend this company

Thank you for your words and business.! It takes great clients like you to make our company what it is! Enjoy your floors and summer! Cheers, the team at Milton Hardwood Floors.

jeff
jeff
0 reviews Milton, ON

Hardwood floor and installation

Great experience from beginning to end. Would highly recommend. Would use Milton Hardwood floors again.

Thank you Jeff! Belle said it was such a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new floors for years to come! Have a happy summer!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Main Floor Hardwood Floors

Everything was fantastic from dealing with Richard in Sales to Jerry at install. The floors look fantastic. They exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them for any wood flooring projects. Thanks for a great job Milton Hardwood!

We are so very happy to see another customer happy. We value your business and appreciate so very much that you chose us with your hardwood flooring project. Enjoy your new floors! Thank you for the review! Have a wonderful summer, from the staff at Milton Hardwood Floors

More about Milton Hardwood Floors

With over 40 years of combined expertise, at Milton Hardwood Floors we pride ourselves in providing one on one home town service. Our volume purchasing power enables us to pass on the savings to our customers.

Installation of Hardwood,Laminate,Cork ,Leather Floors. Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Cork,Leather Tiles, LVT,
Touch up Kits, stains,