Milton Hardwood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing
53 Steeles Avenue Milton ON L9T 1X9
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Milton  >  Milton Hardwood Floors  >  Bedrooms replaced carpets with hardwood
Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Bedrooms replaced carpets with hardwood

Milton Hardwood Floors
905-876-7671
53 Steeles Avenue
Milton
L9T 1X9

I dealt with Belle throughout from the quote initiation process to the hardwood installation. She was able to immediately identify the existing wood on the 1st floor as I wanted the same hardwood for the bedrooms and closets on the 2nd floor. Belle was pleasant and very professional. She went above and beyond to ensure that the dust in my home would be minimized considering that the work got done during the winter. The actual installation was fast, efficient and very clean. They arrived on time in the morning and finished later in the evening if necessary to stay on schedule. My floors look amazing! I highly recommend Milton Hardwood and I encourage you to ask for Belle's assistance.

What an amazing review to read this morning. We are so grateful for your business and very happy your pleased. I will make sure Belle reads this review when she is back in the store tomorrow. She truly cares about each customer she serves and is very knowledgeable when it comes to anything hardwood. Have a fantastic spring! Thank you for such an awesome review!