Brookswood Appliance Service

Robert
Robert
1 review Langley City, BC

oven repair

Kudos to Mike and Jonathon. My Kenmore Range was on broil all the time as it was overheating. They diagnosed the problem and ordered the Main Circuit Board, came and installed it all within a few days. Very professional... would recommend Brookswood in an instant. Thanks Guys!!!!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Great Help!!

Mike at Brookswood Appliance on Langley Bypass location helped me to search the right part online to replace my microwave turntable motor. The part came but the spout was a little bit too big to fit the cupling. So Mike used his tools and equipment at the back of the store to grind down the spout a bit so it fit the cuping. Now it works PERFECT!! I cannot thank you enough Mike!! Well Done! and Excellent customer service!!

melissa in Langley
melissa in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Fridge and Range repair

Brookswood Appliances pleasantly surprised me with their care in helping determine repair needs for our Fridge and Range. Our technician Mike was awesome, polite and fair. He truly cared about helping determine the repair needs and keeping the cost down for us. The work was handled with transparency regarding possible solutions and costs. I highly recommend this team!!

Lonna in Brookswood
Lonna in Brookswood
1 review Langley, BC

Major appliance servicing and repair

I have called Brookswood Appliances on several occasions. Fred is prompt, courteous and knowledgable. I always feel like I have received good value for my money. In fact, Fred has advised on ways to save money when he had the option of charging me for a repair/replacement part. Continually great service - thanks to Fred and the gang at Brookswood Appliances.