Brookswood Appliance Service

604-534-3363
20701 Langley By-Pass
Langley
BC

Brookswood Appliances pleasantly surprised me with their care in helping determine repair needs for our Fridge and Range. Our technician Mike was awesome, polite and fair. He truly cared about helping determine the repair needs and keeping the cost down for us. The work was handled with transparency regarding possible solutions and costs. I highly recommend this team!!

Lonna in Brookswood
Lonna in Brookswood
1 review Langley, BC

Major appliance servicing and repair

I have called Brookswood Appliances on several occasions. Fred is prompt, courteous and knowledgable. I always feel like I have received good value for my money. In fact, Fred has advised on ways to save money when he had the option of charging me for a repair/replacement part. Continually great service - thanks to Fred and the gang at Brookswood Appliances.