Millwork Home Centre

Diana from Bowmanville
Diana from Bowmanville
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Fronts

I always go to the big box stores to buy home supplies but I resorted to the local Millwork where I found my kitchen cabinet front doors that I have been searching for months. They came in an unfinished state where I could stain them the colour of my other doors. It was a big relief! Thank-you Millwork, my kitchen is complete.

Diane from Ajax
Diane from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Built Counter Top

Were very helpful in describing the quality of the products we were interested in purchasing. Their prize range was very good. Exceptional customer service and delivery. Gave us tips on how to have it cut and installed.

Jonathan Elliott in Oshawa
Jonathan Elliott in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

Drywall work

Required replacement drywall - was provided with many options that were cost and time friendly. Great customer relations!! Employee provided free delivery at set time and actualy showed up as arranged.

Alexis in Oshawa
Alexis in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Building supplies

we have been doing a lot of renovations on our 1920's home and have found it hard to find different decretive trims. Millwork have very helpful staff and a lot of selection that the big stores don't have. Not to mention that they were far less expensive for many of their products.

katie of oshawa
katie of oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

hardwood flooring

We did our hardwood flooring in our living room. The sales team was very helpful and informative about the kind of hardwood flooring out there. The sales team worked well with giving us a fair cost and were very professional. We are very happy with the end result.