Karel's Wrought Iron Railings

Jenn in Belleville
Jenn in Belleville
1 review Trenton, ON

Railings on decks

My husband and I just built a deck on the back of our house. I was referred to Karels from my good friend, who assured me I would be very satisfied with their work. Their work is exceptional!!! I was blown away when they arrived to install the deck railings because they didn’t overlook a single detail. My guests often comment and inquiry who made the railings, I am absolutely thrilled to refer them. I have already placed another order for fencing which will be installed in the spring. They truly are fantastic contractors!