Cardy Vacuum

Carol Patterson from Ottawa
Carol Patterson from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Solatube

I have an inside unit town house and the bathroom was darker than I would have liked. I did some research and found that Cardy does not just vacuums, but also installs these Solatube "skylights". Andrew did a great job on the installation, and I could not be happier with the results. The room is so much brighter now!

Sarah in Orleans
Sarah in Orleans
4 reviews ORL, ON

Had our vacuum serviced and repaired

This service was free as our vacuum was still under warranty. The service was done quickly and efficiently, without any problems. The man who did it for us was very friendly if I remember right. The vacuum worked better afterwards and sucked up more dirt.