ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Roofing/siding repairs

Had our roof reshingled and siding replaced on 2 sides of the house after a hail storm in 2012. It took them almost 2 years to finally come and complete the repairs. Since then we have had numerous problems and leaks with one side of the house. When we first tried to get some resolution under their warranty program they eventually came and did an inspection and replaced a missing piece of siding and put in a foot long piece of flashing. Still had leaks so we were constantly contacting them and being given the run around (I'll be by later this week or sometime next week). Finally the person we were dealing with said they'd have to do a water test to see where the leak was and he'd call me when the weather was better. He never did call so we gave up and had the windows replaced in the hope that it would end the leaks. The leaking just moved to the basement. As well as the leaks the fireplace developed a major draft following the residing. After contacting different companies who all told me we shouldn't have to pay for the repairs ourselves we tried contacting them again. Had to deal with the same person and he used the same tactics as last time. It's been over 3 weeks and he still hasn't been here.

Dear client,
We appreciate your honest opinion on your experience with our team. It's the feedback like yours that help us to look at things with a different perspective. To better serve you, would you be able to contacting our office so that we can review your concerns and together we can find a suitable solution.

RDosanj in Calgary
RDosanj in Calgary

Amazing Service

Absolutely impressed with the high quality of service we received from Arte Roofing. This was an insurance claim and we have heard such horror stories so we were worried. Everyone was so professional and awesome to deal with. Our phone calls/emails were answered right away. Someone always called us and kept us informed and made sure we didn't have any questions or concerns. The work was done fast and really well done. The workers were professional and cleaned up after themselves. So impressed and would highly recommend this company to anyone! Neil and Dianna were exceptional to work with.

Hi Ranjit,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your experience was positive. We appreciate your business and hope that in the future when you do need our services, you will consider ARTE Roofing.

Kind regards,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Siding Repair

A falling tree made a hole in our siding. ARTE Roofing came out and did an "emergency repair" which consisted of a piece of tar paper and duct tape on 3 sides. It blew off in 3 days. It was an insurance claim, so I called my adjustor with my dismay. Finally, 6 months later, I have heard from ARTE. They say that $368 is the industry standard for a siding repair. Fair enough, but I don't consider this a repair. ARTE stood by this as being acceptable. Do not bring them anywhere near your house--that is my advice.

Hi Brenda, thank you for providing feedback on your experience. As per our telephone conversation, Arte Roofing and Exteriors is willing to send someone by your property to re-attach the emergency temporary repair. Please contact our office if you would like to accept this offer. Thank you. Arte Roofing and Exteriors.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

install new house siding

we used our house insurance to replace the siding on our home. the company we chose was Arte Roofing and Exterior. We were extremely impressed by the workmanship of the worker (tradesman) who installed the new siding. He was very meticulous and conscientious. in short his workmanship was well above par. We are very happy with the end result. Thank you!

Dear Client,
we are pleased that you had a very positive experience with our tradesman. We appreciate your feedback and your business. We hope that in the future when you need our services, you will consider ARTE Roofing.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your feedback.
We appreciate you!

Andy Bielecki in Edmonton
Andy Bielecki in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof shingle replacement

Good experience dealing with Diana, very pleasant people and understanding. Kept us informed of schedule and addressed all issues that came up with the insurance company. Efforts are greatly appriciated

Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with ARTE Roofing. We are glad that you had a positive experience and your roof looks amazing.
We thank you for your business and appreciate the time taken to let us know how you felt.

If and when you need our services, we will be there assist.

Igor in Edmonton
Igor in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

I was very pleased to work with Diana, She explained everything to me and fulfilled all her promises. I will definitely recommend everyone I know!
I hired ARTE Roofing to complete roof repair on my roof on June 15/2017.
They organized the job and started working on July 10/2017. The work was completed on July 11/2017 and I was very please with the quality of the service.
They were very helpful from start to finish. I will recommend ARTE Roofing to every.

Good morning Igor,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us today. We are pleased that your experience with ARTE was positive, and you are happy with the quality of service you received. We appreciate your business, and we can't wait to serve you and your friends in the near future.

SMurphy in
SMurphy in

Hail Damage Claim

Arte was assigned by Monnex Insurance to address hail damage to our roof. All contacts were professional, courteous and timely. The work was performed as and when promised. Painless experience and the roof looks great. All of my dealings were with Greg Morrison, Superintendent. I would recommend.

Hi Sandy,
we truly thank clients like your self who take the time to give us a feedback. it not only benefits us, but also helps us learn and improve on how we handle each project. We are glad your experience was positive and painless.

Arte Roofing appreciates your business and hope that you remember us on your next renovation project.

Arte

Mike Engler in
Mike Engler in

Hail Damage R&R

Right from the getgo - from walking in to the reception area, I knew I was in the right place.

From smiles, firm handshakes, and assurances, turned into asking pointed questions aimed at meeting no only the insurers requirements, but my own, which were by far much more demanding.

From quick and easy integration and transfer of information via modern methods, and old school as well, the plan was formed, a price was set, and in no time at all, work was getting done.

The roofing crew was there and gone and cleaned up before I could get a chance to meet any of them, due to my work schedule, which I do regret. But the new shingles etc, look great.

The siding crew were exceptional. I did get to meet them and they answered all my questions, in addition to educating me on a few other aspects of the job that should be noted, and in the end, did a first class job. My house now looks the best on the block, because of the 100% effort and skill used on it, by these guys.

The final piece of the job was the eaves & downspouts. They replaced them as per the plan, and even went a little further by changing where and how they drain, in an effort to better keep rainwater from the house, which is something I appreciate.

Every effort was made to make the entire process as painless as possible, which is very important in an insurance claim situation.

Thanks to ALL at Arte Roofing, from myself and those who continue to enjoy the fruits of your labor...

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and we are glad your home looks great in your neighborhood.

Thank you for providing ARTE Roofing the opportunity to serve you.

ginny.ladell
ginny.ladell

Roof repair and shingle replacements. Fascia and eves replacements.

Great job and great people to work with. The job was completed in a timely manner and the job site was left clean.

Hi Ginny,
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your roof installation experience with us. We enjoyed working with you from start to finish.Thank you for choosing ARTE Roofing for your renovation needs, and we hope that you will think of us on your next renovation project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window flashing replacement due to hail damage

Arte Roofing was hired to replace window flashing due to hail damage on a residential home. She was a very tenacious to provide excellent service. She worked around the client's schedule and was excellent in communications about the ongoing schedule. Worked around the cold weather and queue of other jobs needing hail damage repair.

Dear client,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you! We are glad to hear that you are happy.

More about ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

ARTE Roofing & Construction has been helping people with their home exterior needs for over 35 years. For more information please visit www. arteroofing. com