ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

4300 5 Street N.E Calgary AB T2E 7C3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  ARTE Roofing & Exteriors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Igor in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was very pleased to work with Diana, She explained everything to me and fulfilled all her promises. I will definitely recommend everyone I know!
I hired ARTE Roofing to complete roof repair on my roof on June 15/2017.
They organized the job and started working on July 10/2017. The work was completed on July 11/2017 and I was very please with the quality of the service.
They were very helpful from start to finish. I will recommend ARTE Roofing to every.

Good morning Igor,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us today. We are pleased that your experience with ARTE was positive, and you are happy with the quality of service you received. We appreciate your business, and we can't wait to serve you and your friends in the near future.

SMurphy in

Arte was assigned by Monnex Insurance to address hail damage to our roof. All contacts were professional, courteous and timely. The work was performed as and when promised. Painless experience and the roof looks great. All of my dealings were with Greg Morrison, Superintendent. I would recommend.

Hi Sandy,
we truly thank clients like your self who take the time to give us a feedback. it not only benefits us, but also helps us learn and improve on how we handle each project. We are glad your experience was positive and painless.

Arte Roofing appreciates your business and hope that you remember us on your next renovation project.

Arte

Mike Engler in

Right from the getgo - from walking in to the reception area, I knew I was in the right place.

From smiles, firm handshakes, and assurances, turned into asking pointed questions aimed at meeting no only the insurers requirements, but my own, which were by far much more demanding.

From quick and easy integration and transfer of information via modern methods, and old school as well, the plan was formed, a price was set, and in no time at all, work was getting done.

The roofing crew was there and gone and cleaned up before I could get a chance to meet any of them, due to my work schedule, which I do regret. But the new shingles etc, look great.

The siding crew were exceptional. I did get to meet them and they answered all my questions, in addition to educating me on a few other aspects of the job that should be noted, and in the end, did a first class job. My house now looks the best on the block, because of the 100% effort and skill used on it, by these guys.

The final piece of the job was the eaves & downspouts. They replaced them as per the plan, and even went a little further by changing where and how they drain, in an effort to better keep rainwater from the house, which is something I appreciate.

Every effort was made to make the entire process as painless as possible, which is very important in an insurance claim situation.

Thanks to ALL at Arte Roofing, from myself and those who continue to enjoy the fruits of your labor...

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and we are glad your home looks great in your neighborhood.

Thank you for providing ARTE Roofing the opportunity to serve you.

ginny.ladell

Great job and great people to work with. The job was completed in a timely manner and the job site was left clean.

Hi Ginny,
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your roof installation experience with us. We enjoyed working with you from start to finish.Thank you for choosing ARTE Roofing for your renovation needs, and we hope that you will think of us on your next renovation project.

ARTE Roofing

Arte Roofing was hired to replace window flashing due to hail damage on a residential home. She was a very tenacious to provide excellent service. She worked around the client's schedule and was excellent in communications about the ongoing schedule. Worked around the cold weather and queue of other jobs needing hail damage repair.

Dear client,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you! We are glad to hear that you are happy.

Pauline in Calgary

My husband hired this company to do work on our home for he found out that they are preferred vendor with insurance companies.
At first I was going to choose a different vendor but after our first meeting with Arte team, I was sold on how they presented themselves.

From start to finish, the processes was seamless, the trades were very professional, site was left clean. Office stuff we delt with were very responsive, made fallow up calls and always did inform us on scheduling and what's to expect. Any questions we had were answered quickly and in a timely fashion.

After the job was completed the coordinator contacted us to see how our experience was with the company, and even emailed us a thank you note on behalf of the company. It was wonderful to see and it gave us another prospective on their quality of work and customer relation.

I am glad I hired Arte and my family and friends will be using them in the future.

Good Morning Pauline,
The team here at ARTE Roofing is thrilled to hear such good feedback.
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

Kumar Ashok in Calgary

I just wanted to share my experience with ARTE Roofing. ARTE’s people were very nice. They understood the work well and carried out the repairs in business line manner. I am completely satisfied with the work they did.
I have a minor suggestion, though. There were metallic nails strewn in the area around the house on the lawn. They were not visible to naked eyes. So, I had to insist that a magnetic sweep be used to catch all the nails. I had to pursue for this, but eventually it was done to my satisfaction. It should not have been anything that a customer should suggest, but should have come from ARTE Roofing themselves. The fact that they ask me how my experience was, is the reason I decided to put this review here. Thank you to the whole team for your knowledge and service. Your customer relation is refreshing to see. I haven't received this kind of service in a long time. I respect your company values and you need to better customer's experience.

Kumar

Hi Kumar,

Thank you so much for giving ARTE Roofing a 9- star rating.It's great to hear that your experience with out trades and office employees was wonderful. we appreciate your candid feedback about clean up, we are working very hard to insure this doesn't become an issue in the future.
We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your family and friends.

Safari Bushayija in Calgary

last October my insurance hired Arte Roofing to replace my loot along with few other things. My point of contact was Diana who assisted me during the whole process till the end. I must say she was fantastic to deal with, at the time I was going back and forth and it was difficult to get a hold of me but she kept me informed of schedules, what I should expect and when. The project manager I believe was Bob he was very experienced in his field assisted in color matching, gave me the name of the crew and contact information. Job started and was completed in two weeks due to weather. Outstanding work. I was very pleased and for me it was a great experience.

Hi Safari,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience. Our ultimate goal is for our clients to recommend us to their friends and family for their roofing needs.
It's great that everything worked out smoothly and we wish you the best.

Janet Hendricks from Calgary

This work was done in May, 2015 at a residence I do not live in but so far so good, the true test will only come with time. Mark was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and aside from a few delays, most of which were due to weather, the job was completed on time and looks great! Thank you.

Hi Janet,
It is great to read your comments. We work hard every day for years now to ensure every client has as good of an experience as you. We appreciate you taking your time to write about us

Wendy Shingoose from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Edward from Arte roofing was absolutely amazing .His work ethic and results were very outstanding .I would recommend this company to any one . My roof looks so good .Thank you so much. Wendy:)

Hi Wendy,
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Customer satisfaction is most important to our business. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

More about ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

ARTE Roofing & Construction has been helping people with their home exterior needs for over 35 years. For more information please visit www. arteroofing. com