Quality Exterior Systems Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4129 Harvester Rd., Unit D2 Burlington ON L7L 5M3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Burlington  >  Quality Exterior Systems Inc.

Reviews for Quality Exterior Systems Inc.

1 review Pelham, ON

Great Service!!!

I needed to get my aluminum soffit and fascia, and eavestrough work done and I gave a call to Quality Exteriors... and I am so glad I did. They provided great service by returning phone calls promptly, answering all my questions and overall being so kind. They do amazing work and the crew keeps their work area very tidy. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We are very glad to hear that you are not only happy with our work but our staff as well. We will pass along your compliments to the team! Thanks again.

Paul in Saint Catharines
Paul in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

siding soffits and eavestrophs

We would like to take the time to thank Quality Exterior Systems for their excellent service from start to finish.
Patrick did an incredible job. He was prompt, courteous and very professional. His work was exceptional from start to finish.
We will highly recommend this company to everyone in the future.

P. and P. Stock

Dear Paul, we are so glad to learn about your experience with Quality. We will ensure Patrick receives the recognition he deserves for his exceptional work! Thank you for choosing Quality Exterior Systems and have a great day!

1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Two new windows

During a major reno of our bathroom, we wanted more natural light. They sent out an experienced person to help us. He was knowledgeable and thorough, suggesting alternatives to our original plans. We liked his proposal and ordered two new windows. Installation was accomplished with an experienced crew who had to overcome a couple of unforeseen issues with our house. The job was completed in one day even with the crew having to stay longer than a regular work day.

We are so glad to hear you are happy with your new windows and natural lighting in your bathroom. It's crazy how much of a difference new windows can make! Thanks for acknowledging our staff member for their expertise and professionalism! Have a nice day!
Regards, Quality Exterior Systems

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Siding, eavestrough, soffit and fascia replacement

Hi,
We recently had a full replacement of siding, eavestrough, downspout, soffit and fascia completed by Quality Exteriors. I just want to thank the installers Patrick and Darren for doing a great job. The house looks amazing. In addition, they were polite, respectful and professional. Also, the salesman.....Rob was also very helpful, even visited the job site to see how things were going. I would certainly recommend Quality Exteriors to anyone wishing to have some reliable and professional home improvement work done. Thanks Darrin and Kim, Niagara Falls.

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Darrin and Kim. We are very glad to hear that you are not only happy with our work but our staff as well. I will pass along your compliments to the team! Thanks again.

Siding, fascia, soffitts, eaves troughs and downspouts

We were delighted with the work done on our home by Quality Exterior Systems.
The discussion and quotation phase was comfortable, knowledgeable and gave us a feeling of confidence to move ahead with them.
The crew was professional, polite, and very quality conscious. Brian and Steve, the two senior crew members were terrific and set the tone. Every day, the site was cleaned up before they left. They installed a product that has not been widely used in the area (Celect Siding by Royal Building Products, an excellent vinyl-like product) and it was beyond our expectations. They not only followed the plan we had, but were open to discussion on-site, and made suggestions themselves about how to get maximum impact and quality. They took the time required to get it right.
We could not be happier, and would recommend them without reservation.

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. We love the finished product as much as you do! It was a pleasure working with you and I will pass on your kind words to Brian and Steve.
Thanks,

M Zahos in Saint Catharines
M Zahos in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Buyer Beware

I was very disappointed by the performance of this company when I hired them to install Haven Siding. I decided to pay extra to go with Haven because I wanted a top quality look to my house. Unfortunately, I didn't get this by the time the company thought the job was done and I received the bill. I had to point out the poor quality workmanship. So they sent new people out to fix what the previous workers had botched. Initially I was told I would receive monetary compensation for all my troubles (there was a great deal of trouble with the initial workers who were very unprofessional), but the monetary compensation was insulting. The owner tried to argue that he lost money by sending out these new workers to fix the job the previous workers had botched. TOTALLY wrong to argue this with a customer.
Bottom line: great salesmanship but unprofessional work. I wouldn't hire them again.

Hi Mrs Zahos

We accept full responsibility that the installation process for your job did not go as planned. As a consumer, this is not only frustrating but potentially can fracture a relationship. We apologize that this job did not mimic our typical business model of a smooth installation and beautiful end product. We absolutely failed you in the installation process.
We do take some solace in knowing that the finished product on your house is done to the highest of standards. We also take pride in knowing that we have done thousands of installations where there were no issues and the customer was completely satisfied. It is something we strive for on all of our installations.
If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me at 905-332-8200. I will be back in the office on Jan 11.

Thanks

Janet Devine in Niagara Falls
Janet Devine in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Exterior renovation

"I want what they have." If Rob Campbell, construction estimator for Quality Exterior Systems, felt any dismay on hearing those words, he did a great job of hiding it. It was our first meeting. He was responding to our SOS call.

Let me quickly set the stage. My husband and I live in an older subdivision - split levels, back splits, bungalows - you get the picture. Right next door a new higher-end subdivision was in the midst of being built. As I finished my daily walk I began to include a loop through the new construction. That's when "house envy" began to take hold. Don't get me wrong. I would never want to give up the lot size, the mature tree canopy, and the sidewalks that our subdivision has - but wow - i began to drool over all the new looks in windows, doors, siding, colour, etc.

So maybe we should update the windows on the front of our house? After all, it was still the original 15 pane living room bay window that developed ice inside every winter. Okay, we'll do that. Well, if we're getting new windows maybe we should consider a new front door. Okay, we''ll do that. But the new windows and new door...how will they look with our old wood siding? And our tired, old colour that was looking more and more outdated every time I returned from my walk.

Each day on my walk I studied the new houses. Then I dragged my husband along with me. To make a long story short - we called on of the builders - their name and contact number was on one of the signs - and we asked them who was doing the siding for the homes that they were building. we were pleasantly surprised to hear that it was a local company located in St. Catharines. Contact was made and that's how Rob Campbell came to be standing at my front entrance a few days later in mid-October.

I reassured him that I wasn't expecting miracles but it was time for a new look. What did he think? Not only did we have vertical wood siding but we also had a mishmash of angel stone, brick and stucco. How could we pull it all together?

Well, we did! And the result is amazing! Not only did Rob assist me in choosing a brand new colour scheme for the exterior of the house but he told me I could have my "new" house in time for Christmas! Really?

December arrived - as did the cold! But sure enough on December 7th the siding installers arrived. Adam and his crew worked tirelessly through bitter temperatures, more than the occasional bouts of high wind, and snow squalls! Five days later - with new board and batten siding, fascia, soffit, eaves troughing and downspouts - our house was done!

We can't say enough about the professionalism and the high quality of the workmanship! Quality Exterior Systems gave me exactly what I wanted! And it all began with a walk!

Janet Devine, Niagara Falls

Hi Janet! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the work that our company did for you. Enjoy your "new" house and it was a pleasure doing business with you! I have passed on your kind words to Rob & Adam.

Thanks,

Val in Saint Catharines
Val in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Composite deck (porch) and railings

We would like to take this opportunity to say how happy we are with our new porch and railings. Everyone from Rob Campbell who put everything in motion and explained products and procedures along the way, to Mellissa in the office who was so helpful with any questions we might have had and keeping us informed, were great people to deal with. We want to give special recognition to Mike and Shawn, our carpenters. These two men worked so hard every day they were here and are a credit to this company. They were so conscientious and professional and take such pride in their work, you would think they were working on their own home. The result was a stunning new composite porch and railings that has my neighbours all talking about what a beautiful job they did. We are thrilled with it and it actually exceeded our expectations. We can't say enough about how much we love the quality of their workmanship, friendliness and professionalism. Thank you so much everyone at Quality Exteriors! Val and Harry

Dear Val and Harry, we are so glad to hear you are happy with your new porch and railings. We will ensure Rob, Melissa, Mike and Shawn all get the recognition they deserve for their hard work! Have a nice day! Regards, Heather Lodde.

Joel in Burlington
Joel in Burlington
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Eves

I bought a new home in Hamilton and needed new eves, as my old ones were in terrible shape. My friend's father recently used Quality Exteriors and had glowing reviews, so I gave them an email. My email was responded to the very next morning by Heather, and she got the ball rolling so that Rob would drop by my house for a quote.

Since my needs were pretty standard, Rob and I agreed that he would stop by while I was at work, and he phoned me in the day with a quote. The quote was fair and it was in the ballpark of what I thought it would be around given my research. We scheduled a date, and Rob and his crew did all the work in an afternoon. When I came home from work, I had new eves, and there was no mess to even indicate any work was done. I was very impressed!

Thank-you Rob and Heather, as well as your talented team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Joel. We're very glad to hear that you are happy with our work, and I will pass along your compliments to the team. Enjoy your new eves! Heather Lodde

J Hart from Toronto
J Hart from Toronto
4 reviews Lincoln, ON

Roof, second story dormers, siding, interior finishing

The contractors and sub-contractors are top-notch. The job was done very well. Melissa project manages and schedules all trades people in an organized fashion. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much for the review. I will pass along your kind words to Melissa and the team. We're glad you are happy with our work.
All the best, Heather Lodde

More about Quality Exterior Systems Inc.

Quality Exterior Systems specializes in the finest craftsmanship and most reliable service to residential customers throughout Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, and the Niagara region.
We stand behind our workmanship, and you can feel secure with our 5 year quality guarantee.
Quality Exterior Services provides siding, soffit, facia & eavestroughs, windows, doors, decks & fencing services for residential homes.
Quality Exterior Services serves custmers in the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines and Niagara areas.
At Quality Exterior Services, you get what you pay for so beware of fly-by-night contractors, unlicensed contractors and low-ballers. Quality Exterior Services will provide you with the best quality service your money can buy.