Global Railing Inc

Railings
Global Railing Inc

Reviews for Global Railing Inc

Beautiful Stairs by David at Global

I wanted a railing that I hadn't actually seen but was in my head - I described it to David- he delivered beautifully - we get so many compliments on this feature of our home - his team was professional. We have no complaints

Nicolas from Toronto
Nicolas from Toronto

New railing

David and his crew did a great job. We called them on Friday, they came for a quote review on Tuesday and did the job in 4h (including cleaning) on Friday ! Great quality and professional.
Thanks !

Samantha R. in Toronto
Samantha R. in Toronto

Staircase renos

Just wanted to share my great experience with David and his crew, they did an excellent job, very comprehensive and great quality. I had an old staircase to be replaced in an extension, we were not sure of the layout so we asked them for advices, they came up with a great idea and affordable considering the materials we wanted to use. Everything was done quickly, it was a clean job and now we can enjoy a beautiful staircase.

I'll call them again for our 2nd floor!

Chris & K in Richmond Hill
Chris & K in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stair Replacement

We had our carpet staircase replace with wood from them. They were recommended by a friend of ours.

They were very professional, and the new staircase looks great!
I found out later we also paid a very premium price. Neighbor of ours had the same staircase replaced for roughly half the cost.

The quality of work is definitely better on ours, but if I knew about the price, I probably wouldn't mind the lower quality to save myself $1500+.

5 Stars on Workmanship
3 Stars on Price

Michelle in Danforth Village
Michelle in Danforth Village

Replace stair railings

We had two railings replaced in a very old east end home. These guys were professional and very competent. They arrived on time, worked hard and did a beautiful job. It was obvious they had been doing this for many years. It wasn't exactly cheap, but worth every penny.