Cottam's Fencing & Contracting

Cottam's Fencing & Contracting

Reviews for Cottam's Fencing & Contracting

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fence for RV enclosure

A great company to work with. Fast and efficient. Great service for a job well and in record time. I couldn't believe how quickly the job was completed and looks great. We certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending Cottam's Fencing to other people.

Thank you Steve and Jesse.

Manon in Calgary
Manon in Calgary

Fencing

Steve and his son did two job for us we are extremely satisfied of the job they did would highly recommend there work .they have done the front yard with two gates and our back yard with one man gate and two big gate in order to make it easier for us to park our trailer in the yard. Thank you again

Irmgard Dekaucher from Calgary
Irmgard Dekaucher from Calgary

Iron fence repair

Mr. Steven Cottam was hired to straighten my wrought iron fence which was leaning slightly on West side a lot toward the North side.

Mr. Cottam knew the fence had to be reinforced and bent back to its original position. He was here with his crew to work on the project under very strenuous circumstances doing a marvelous, professional job.

Our gate was also fully repaired and straightened after giving us problems for years. I'm very proud of my fence again thanks to Mr. C and his hard working, friendly, punctual and most reliable crew.

I'm looking forward to getting the South side done next Spring - after some perennials are moved. I know I can rely on him to do a perfect job.