Dynamic Vacuums Inc

Reviews for Dynamic Vacuums Inc

Mike Walker from Calgary
Mike Walker from Calgary

Central Vac System

Best service I have had from a business since moving to
Calgary 2 years ago. Great people, great service and very
competitive pricing. So pleased with them that with my
son building a new house I again went to Dynamic for a
central vac system.

403-255-5212
180-10233 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary
AB

We have had an amazing experience working with Moe and Sam in Calgary. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful! We are so pleased with our decision to go with Dynamic Vacuums. Thank you so much Moe and Sam for your help. All the best with your business. You have a fantastic product and fantastic employees and deserve to do well. I will recommend and highly recommend your team to anyone who is looking for a fantastic product with excellent customer service.

Frank from Calgary
Frank from Calgary

Excellent Customer Care

I recently reached out to Dynamic Vacuums for a service request as my Hoover central vac had no suction above basement level(even very minimal there). I got excellent tips and advice from Brian on the phone; he answered all my questions and asked me to do a few self-checks to justify a need for their technician visit. He also gave me headsup on potential call-out charges. With help from a friend, we identified and fixed the fault (a loose piping joint). Although I didn't receive direct paid service from Dynamic this time, I'm very impressed by my experience with them and will definitely contact them for any future vacuuming needs.

Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Calgary?