Vacuumville

Reviews for Vacuumville

Richard  in North York
Richard in North York

Cental vac replacement

Julian responded immediately. Serviced us with in 24 hours. Communicated very well. Neat and quick Explained things very well cleaned up garbage afterwards. Good value Was on time Would Reagan

Thank you so much for your review, Vacuumville appreciates you taking the time to let us and others know how satisfied you are with your Central vacuum service. It was a pleasure working with you! Vacuumville looks forward to working with you again in the future for your central vacuum maintenance needs!

Cristina
Cristina

Look no further

I am so thankful for finding Vacuumville in my search for the best central vacuum for my home.
From our very first conversation, Julian was knowledgeable, patient and informative. The installation was professional, efficient and tidy. I've had my Orbit central vac for 3 years now. It is powerful, easy to use & maintain and reliable. Recently the hose got blocked (likely by one of my 4-year-old's toy) and I called Julian right away. I was very impressed with his quality of customer service. He was able to solve the issue in a very timely and efficient manner. I would recommend Vacuumville for anyone who wants a reliable product that works well and is backed up by great customer service.

Rob M in Richmond Hill
Rob M in Richmond Hill

Excellent products and Service

Our old central vacuum broke so after reading some reviews we called Julian at Vacuumville. He was very polite and extremely professional. Within 24hrs we had a new Orbit vacuum installed and it has been working wonderfully ever since. Would highly recommend.

Martin  and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga
Martin and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga

Orbit Central Vacuum

Julian Installed Orbit vacuum for Luxury holmes in Mississauga for 6000 sq feet house great service he went extra mile for us and did extra stuff I didn't excepted it, very nice attitude and excellent service and I would defenitly recommend him to others.

Rose and Eric
Rose and Eric

Central Vacuum

Julian is a life saver. A confident, efficient worker. Julian is an honest person and is great at troubleshooting. He came and diagnosed the issue we were having. He even connected wires to ensure vacuum system was even working at the top floor (where it hadn't before). He installed a new system that had MUCH more power than the one we bought at Lowes. I don't think I have enough space here to write how much my husband and I appreciate all his help and efforts. He is one of a kind and truly cares for his clients, and gets the job done 110%. Thank you again Julian!

nicola in Toronto
nicola in Toronto

central vacuum

Julian at Vacuum Ville was really nice and very knowledgeable. He replaced my vacuum system quickly and efficiently. I didn't realize how inefficient my old system actually was! Thanks Julian!

elma in Vaughan
elma in Vaughan

New Central Vacuume Installation

my pre-construction unit needs a central vacuum, found Julian on home star. I noticed that he has 2 winners from home star, so I gave him a call for quotation. I called him yesterday and asked for asap installation because moving in coming week. Julian is really nice to offer me an installation today, was initially told that it would took about 2-3 hours depends on situation. Julian was there early and took roughly 2 hours or less. He did a really decent and neat job, even picked up the garbage and threw in the bin, reminded me for warranty registration, taught me how to replace the filter bag, and tested the vacuum with me.
Originally the below pipe is missing a wire, however, he tried to fix the problem with me. I am really glad to work with him, and for sure will contact him next time when I need the service again.

Tracks Family
Tracks Family

New Central Vacuum

We just moved in to a new house and the central vacuum system was not working well. Julian came right away and diagnosed the problem (our system was over 30 years old). He installed a new system right away and even cleaned out the ducts to ensure it was running smoothly. Julian was very informative and professional, and I would highly recommend using Vacuumville. Thanks Julian!

Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Construction - Central Vac installation

I called Julian for a brand new, complete central vac installation and dealing with him was excellent beginning to end. Julian is extremely professional and courteous and helped tailor the project to fit my budget. Quality of work was impeccable as well. Please deal with confidence.

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

central vac replacement

I called Julian for a non functioning central vac system that was in the house when we moved in. He came the same day and recommended a replacement unit. The old one was definitely ancient, in poor shape and not working. He also replaced the kick plate in the kitchen. He did it quickly and I believe he charged me a fair price.

The next day, the kick plate didn't work. Julian offered to come right away to fix it. Imagine my embarrassment when it worked just fine. I still don't know why it didn't work that day but I think it was user error? He checked our whole system again to make sure I wouldn't have to call him back.

I've looked through the many glowing reviews here. I beleive they are accurate. I would absolutely recommend Julian. Don't hesitate, just call him...

More about Vacuumville

(416-804-9144) Vacuumville has provided Fast and Reliable Central Vacuum services to residential and commercial customers in Toronto area for over 25 years.

***

We are specialists in central and portable vacuum sales, installations and repairs. We carry a range of brands, and can service all makes and models right in your own home. We also have a great selection of parts and accessories.

Central Vacuum Services