Vacuum Sales & Service

Reviews for Vacuumville

Martin  and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga
Martin and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga

Orbit Central Vacuum

Julian Installed Orbit vacuum for Luxury holmes in Mississauga for 6000 sq feet house great service he went extra mile for us and did extra stuff I didn't excepted it, very nice attitude and excellent service and I would defenitly recommend him to others.

Thank you so much for your review, Vacuumville appreciates you taking the time to let us and others know how satisfied you are with your Central vacuum service. It was a pleasure working with you! Vacuumville looks forward to working with you again in the future for your central vacuum maintenance needs!

Rose and Eric
Rose and Eric

Central Vacuum

Julian is a life saver. A confident, efficient worker. Julian is an honest person and is great at troubleshooting. He came and diagnosed the issue we were having. He even connected wires to ensure vacuum system was even working at the top floor (where it hadn't before). He installed a new system that had MUCH more power than the one we bought at Lowes. I don't think I have enough space here to write how much my husband and I appreciate all his help and efforts. He is one of a kind and truly cares for his clients, and gets the job done 110%. Thank you again Julian!

nicola in Toronto
nicola in Toronto

central vacuum

Julian at Vacuum Ville was really nice and very knowledgeable. He replaced my vacuum system quickly and efficiently. I didn't realize how inefficient my old system actually was! Thanks Julian!

elma in Vaughan
elma in Vaughan

New Central Vacuume Installation

416-804-9144
2175 Avenue Road
Toronto
M5M 4B6

my pre-construction unit needs a central vacuum, found Julian on home star. I noticed that he has 2 winners from home star, so I gave him a call for quotation. I called him yesterday and asked for asap installation because moving in coming week. Julian is really nice to offer me an installation today, was initially told that it would took about 2-3 hours depends on situation. Julian was there early and took roughly 2 hours or less. He did a really decent and neat job, even picked up the garbage and threw in the bin, reminded me for warranty registration, taught me how to replace the filter bag, and tested the vacuum with me.
Originally the below pipe is missing a wire, however, he tried to fix the problem with me. I am really glad to work with him, and for sure will contact him next time when I need the service again.

Tracks Family
Tracks Family

New Central Vacuum

We just moved in to a new house and the central vacuum system was not working well. Julian came right away and diagnosed the problem (our system was over 30 years old). He installed a new system right away and even cleaned out the ducts to ensure it was running smoothly. Julian was very informative and professional, and I would highly recommend using Vacuumville. Thanks Julian!

Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Construction - Central Vac installation

I called Julian for a brand new, complete central vac installation and dealing with him was excellent beginning to end. Julian is extremely professional and courteous and helped tailor the project to fit my budget. Quality of work was impeccable as well. Please deal with confidence.

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

central vac replacement

I called Julian for a non functioning central vac system that was in the house when we moved in. He came the same day and recommended a replacement unit. The old one was definitely ancient, in poor shape and not working. He also replaced the kick plate in the kitchen. He did it quickly and I believe he charged me a fair price.

The next day, the kick plate didn't work. Julian offered to come right away to fix it. Imagine my embarrassment when it worked just fine. I still don't know why it didn't work that day but I think it was user error? He checked our whole system again to make sure I wouldn't have to call him back.

I've looked through the many glowing reviews here. I beleive they are accurate. I would absolutely recommend Julian. Don't hesitate, just call him...

tomkat in Toronto
tomkat in Toronto

Central Vac Installation

Vacuumville, was great to work with. I called them on short notice because my contractors were about to drywall the next day and I wanted a central vac system installed before it would be too difficult to do. They were able to fit me in. When they arrived they surveyed the site, made some placement recommendations and even when we thought we couldn't run the Vac canister into the garage they still found a way.

They were very responsive to my schedule, following up to finish the work once my drywall and electrical was complete, on my schedule not theirs.

I highly recommend them!

Tom

Thank you so much for your review, Vacuumville appreciates you taking the time to let us and others know how satisfied you are with your Central vacuumservice. It was a pleasure working with you! Vacuumville looks forward to working with you again in the future for your central vacuum maintenance needs!

Paul inToronto
Paul inToronto

Vacuumville

Julian replaced a 30 year old unit within a few hours of calling him. He checked the entire system and walked me through the complete operation of the vacuum. Fast, efficient, personable - a pleasure to do business with.

Karenm
Karenm

Very fast, friendly

Called them today to replace our 30 year old central vac that was on its last legs. Julian was able to come the same day and install a complete new system. He was very friendly, and demonstrated how everything works. So happy to have a vacuum that 'sucks' - in a good way!

More about Vacuumville

(416-804-9144) Vacuumville has provided Fast and Reliable Central Vacuum services to residential and commercial customers in Toronto area for over 25 years.

We are specialists in central and portable vacuum sales, installations and repairs. We carry a range of brands, and can service all makes and models right in your own home. We also have a great selection of parts and accessories.

Central Vacuum Services