Blinds By Design

New Blinds in London
New Blinds in London
1 review London, ON

Blinds

We are very pleased with our new Shade blinds that were recently installed by Nancy and her assistant. They were very polite and professional. The installation was done quickly and efficiently. We would be happy to recommend Blinds by Design to friends and family!

Ashley in London
Ashley in London
2 reviews London, ON

I love my shutters! Thanks Nicki for your great work!

Thank you for my wonderful shutters in my new home!!! They look amazing! Nicki and Sarah Rae are so helpful and ensure you are aware of all your options. Before I called them I thought I wanted wood shutters but after listening to their expertise I decided to go with Vinyl. I love them and I can tell they will be so much easier to clean and it saved me money! Thank you Blinds by Design. I will be sure to call you for blinds when I get my new business office built.

Private User reviews London, ON

10 ft patio door blind and bay window and front door blinds

Both Sarah and Nikki were awesome from start to finish.
When we went ahead with our renovation this spring. Nikki took the patio door blinds and and is coming back to re install for us.
Service above and beyond.
We are planning new blinds for our kitchen renovation and are looking forward to having Blinds by Design working with us.

Private User reviews London, ON

Awesome products and service

From start to finish the pros at Blinds By Design went beyond what I expected and provided excellent products and service for much less than expected . Nicki was even able to suggest alternatives superior to my initial choices . It's almost too bad I don't need blinds anymore

Private User reviews Ailsa Craig, ON

Service

So very amazed with Blinds by Design!
They were FAST, reliable and the customer service was outstanding! I strongly recommend calling and booking a consult. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders - I have no idea how this stuff works but they sure do!! I will be back!!!

Zoe in Ottawa
Zoe in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service! New Home and New Blinds

I was moving to London and building a new home and mentioned to my coworkers I would be needing blinds and a few of them had used Blinds by Design and told me to give them a call. I looked up their google reviews and was amazed at the 5 star rating and impressive reviews. Makes me wonder about the 2 older ones here and if its for the right company. So I felt I should post here as well as google. We work crazy hours so the best way for us to communicate was by email and Nicki was great. She basically did all the work for us and contacted the builder to cooridinate going to the house and gettting measurements and such. She sent us lots of pictures so we could visualize how things would look to help us make a final decision. For our installation Nicki and her staff were on top of it and made sure we were set up to be installed before we moved in so we had window coverings. The blinds look beautiful and I have to say I am very impressed that Nicki installs everything herself and she does an excellent job. Even my husband said " wow she really knows her stuff"!!! She is personable, experienced and will ensure you are making the right decision. I cant say enough great things about this company. Nicki I can see why you have such great reviews. You run a great successful company and you will continue to do great things. I will highly recommend you to anyone needing window treatments.

Jennifer from London
Jennifer from London
1 review London, ON

Drapes

I had a great experience with By Design. I retained them a few years ago (2010) to do some blinds for our new house and liked them then, so I thought I would give them another try now. I retained them, paid a deposit and then read the two reviews here and worried. But I have to say, they did an amazing job! I had a tight timeframe as I wanted them by Christmas, and I was very particular as to what exactly I wanted and didn't want. Nicki listened to what I wanted, made a couple of suggestions, and we chose a fabric. The drapes came by Christmas and she got them installed, and I honestly couldn't be happier! They are exactly what I wanted -- perfect. I would definitely recommend them!

Jill Miller in Russell
Jill Miller in Russell
16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

California shutters and drapery rods

We hired this company to make custom shutters for our last home about 3 years ago. It is a small husband and wife owned business so we thought we would give them a try. The consultation was great. They were very respectful of budget and offered a range of ideas and advice. It all fell apart on the install. They were missing parts, had to hand cut pieces to stick them in until proper parts came in. We had to call multiple times to push to get install completed properly. Reading the review below, It was fortunate we had not yet paid in full and had leverage to get the job done right!

Shannon from London
Shannon from London
2 reviews London, ON

Window blinds

Unreliable, poor installation, poor product, poor service! Very disappointed with them. They never even came back to finish adjustments! Would never recommend them! They got paid though. Another company that is just interested in the money!

More about Blinds By Design

Your Source for Quality Window Blinds, Shades, & Shutters in London, Ontario
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in London?