Blinds By Design

Reviews for Blinds By Design

Blinds by Design...Awesome!!
Blinds by Design...Awesome!!

Blinds by Design

Blinds by Design provided prompt, efficient service from the quote to the installation. Plus the fit of the shutters is amazing ... love my new shutters! Thanks to all staff at Blinds by Design for very professional service. Sandra W.

Private User reviews Strathroy, ON

Blinds for New Home

The staff of Blinds By Design provided excellent advice on window treatments and support after installation. They expertly installed blinds in every room in our new home. We love our window treatments.

Komokatarions in Komoka
Komokatarions in Komoka
0 reviews Komoka, ON

Excellent Company

They are a very professional company that truly believes in customer satisfaction. They made the process of measuring and picking the proper colors of blinds very simple. Very friendly and reliable company.

Alan in London
Alan in London

Blinds

We couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail with our new blind purchases . From the initial free in-home consultation and selection to the professional installation, it was a pleasure doing business with everyone at Blinds by Design .

H. Mayar in London
H. Mayar in London
0 reviews London, ON

Simply Awesome!!!

The staff members are amazing, they diffidently make sure you are happy at the end of the day, great price and great service. I will not order my blinds anywhere, but by Blinds By Design!!! No matter how much I admire, it is still less.... Mr. Mayar

New Blinds in London
New Blinds in London

Blinds

We are very pleased with our new Shade blinds that were recently installed by Nancy and her assistant. They were very polite and professional. The installation was done quickly and efficiently. We would be happy to recommend Blinds by Design to friends and family!

Ashley in London
Ashley in London
2 reviews London, ON

I love my shutters! Thanks Nicki for your great work!

Thank you for my wonderful shutters in my new home!!! They look amazing! Nicki and Sarah Rae are so helpful and ensure you are aware of all your options. Before I called them I thought I wanted wood shutters but after listening to their expertise I decided to go with Vinyl. I love them and I can tell they will be so much easier to clean and it saved me money! Thank you Blinds by Design. I will be sure to call you for blinds when I get my new business office built.

Private User reviews London, ON

10 ft patio door blind and bay window and front door blinds

Both Sarah and Nikki were awesome from start to finish.
When we went ahead with our renovation this spring. Nikki took the patio door blinds and and is coming back to re install for us.
Service above and beyond.
We are planning new blinds for our kitchen renovation and are looking forward to having Blinds by Design working with us.

Private User reviews London, ON

Awesome products and service

From start to finish the pros at Blinds By Design went beyond what I expected and provided excellent products and service for much less than expected . Nicki was even able to suggest alternatives superior to my initial choices . It's almost too bad I don't need blinds anymore

Service

So very amazed with Blinds by Design!
They were FAST, reliable and the customer service was outstanding! I strongly recommend calling and booking a consult. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders - I have no idea how this stuff works but they sure do!! I will be back!!!

More about Blinds By Design

Your Source for Quality Window Blinds, Shades, & Shutters in London, Ontario
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in London?