Dundas Lock & Key Inc

Kathryn in Dundas
Kathryn in Dundas
8 reviews Dundas, ON

New locks

We moved into a new house and we needed to get all of our locks changed. We found Dundas Lock and Key very professional, fast and knowledgeable. We will defiantly use them again.

Patti  in Hamilton
Patti in Hamilton
7 reviews Dundas, ON

installation of front door lockset

I had ordered a new door and wanted a very special yet durable lockset to "make the door pop". The staff made suggestions and called the manufacturer to ask questions on my behalf. I settled on an Emtek lockset which they ordered and had available for installation on the day my door was installed. I had them install the Emtek set and rekey all other locks. Nice job! Lots of compliments. Will continue to use this company for future jobs.