Dynasty Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

MCW
MCW
1 review Surrey, BC

Basement Built-In

We asked Jason and the team at Dynasty to help us design a new built-in for our basement and they delivered exactly what we wanted. From design to installation, Jason was always very professional, responsive, on time and he created a product that fit our budget. He understood our needs and what our vision was – This was incredibly important to us. If you’re looking to get any cabinets or built-ins done in your home, I highly recommend Jason and the team at Dynasty Kitchen Cabinets.

Beyond my expectations. Great customer service, and great prices!

Great company, really good customer service, and quality cabinets for a very good price.W??e ordered cabinets a???n??d could not be happier?.The customer service was top notch. They did a perfect job,I? truly recommend them ?. if you are looking for great cabinets at an even better price? .? If you want to buy a great set of kitchen cabinets at a great price and quality, this is the place.
Kevin Monfared

Michael from Vancouver
Michael from Vancouver

Kitchen Cabinets

I wanted to have new cabinets for my kitchen, with some see-through glass doors to show off a set of cups that I inherited. Dynasty Kitchen Cabinets and their displays gave me a majestic feeling - a feeling that I'd like my kitchen to give off. They also had great service and was very timely in their work. Definitely would recommend.

Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Delta?