Stamford Hardware Fireplace Div

Reviews for Stamford Hardware Fireplace Div

kevin marchand in Welland
kevin marchand in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

installed wood stove insert and liner

Stamford came and did a free quote, they were nice and honest with us. We went with the quote and got the work done. Turned out great. I will definetly use them again for the next job and will get them to clean my chimeny every year,.

technoma in Niagara
technoma in Niagara
2 reviews Fonthill, ON

gas insert installed

Stamford Hardware Fireplace Div
905-356-2922
3639 Portage Road
Niagara Falls

After agonizing over losing my woodburning insert, I researched gas etensively. Solid answers and extra information were given at Stamford. They were very accommodating with my install date and thoroughly explained the operation and all the pro's and con's. Oh how I wish all my renovations turned out like this.