Awnings & Canopies

Review for Alpha Tent & Awning Ltd

Grant on Annacis Island
Grant on Annacis Island
1 review New Westminster, BC

Installation of a large awning outside an industrial building

604-298-3636
201-2984 Norland Avenue
Burnaby
BC
V5B 3A6

A year ago our 10 year Awning ripped during a windstorm. Alpha Tent & Awning replaced it. During the installation they mangled our gutter and would/could not repair it. There is also a 45 degree seam in the corner of our building on their new awning which leaks during the slightest rain. I have personally called, begged and pleaded for the completeion (sealing) to be done. Apparently they need a "good clear day" to do this. We have probably had a hundred days this summer and it is still not done? I replaced the gutter using another contractor for a total price of $2,800. The leak is still there, but after waiting a year, I will simply get another contractor to do it for me. The sales Guy Norm Weise is totally disconnected from his installation crew. He never stated the gutter would be destroyed during the process and then would become my problem. I have never met Norm face to face. Seems like he will not appear even for $8,000. I only chose these clowns because our neighbor knew Norm and said what a wonderful job they would do....what a lot of BS!!My first awning was installed by Ancient Mariner Awnings, they are awesome! Stick to them and avoid this bunch!!!! If you like begging and talking to voicemails choose Alpha Tent and Awning!

I'm sorry for the problem which we created. Our company is under a new management and we guarantee that there will be no problem for any customer. Our company was established in 1983 and we have thousand happy customers since then.

More about Alpha Tent & Awning Ltd

Alpha Tent & Awning has been one of British Columbia’s and Western Canada’s largest and most respected specialty shop for the manufacturing and installation of all types of awnings, canopies, shelters, canvas, signs and fabric covers & drop curtains, patio enclosures, etc. for any project since 1983.
Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Burnaby?