Decks

Elizabeth Holt in Pickering
Elizabeth Holt in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck renovation

We were fortunate to find this company. They were congenial and answered our questions. The new deck boards, railings, and steps were finished in 2 days and we are happy with the results. It was a pleasure having them do the work. After completion, they came back to redo the 2 step railings to my satisfaction. We are very pleased with the workmanship.

andrewburland in Toronto
andrewburland in Toronto

They disappeared

Very disappointed with Jim/The Deck Guys. Took my deposit and started our deck project last Aug. They submitted an application with drawings etc but everything fell apart when the city asked for more information pertaining to the plans. Jim dodged my callls and had endless excuses when I finally got a hold of him twice in the last 4 months of 2017. Always promising to follow up within a few days. I have called, text and emailed with no response for months. Now I’m starting over after wasting almost a year. Avoid this company!!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

fronch porch roof

this outfit is a complete farce , complete fabrication with every email and phone call , took the deposit money and disappeared , left a pile of lumber on the driveway, its been 4 months .............they will be in court RUN AS FAR AND FAST AWAY as you can from these guys James and Shawn , the reviews on google are clearly from relatives and girlfriends.

check with your township as to complaints , not those phoney reviews posted on line

Denise in Ajax
Denise in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front porch with new roof and backyard fence.

Extremely happy with the job done. I have had a ton of compliments on my new front porch and my backyard fence.
The Deck Guys were a delight to work with and I will be looking to hire them next year for a new backyard deck.

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough

Fences - two Projects in two years

Absolutely delighted with the work done at my home. I used The Deck Guys last year and again this year. I highly recommended them. We have new rescue dogs arriving tomorrow and we needed a sturdy fence to protect them. They delivered on time and on budget. The work exceeded our expectations and the property was left clean.

Martin in Scarborough
Martin in Scarborough

Deck and fence

The Deck Guys replaced my (falling down) deck and a short section of fence with a gate. They came when scheduled and completed the work quickly and professionally. During construction we made some minor changes from the original design, they consulted with me on these and it didn't change the final price from the original quote. They were responsive and conscientious throughout, and even provided temporary snow fencing while the concrete for the fence posts set so I could let my dogs out in the back yard.

Jesse J.
Jesse J.
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Decking

The Deck Guys are professionals who not only build decks but give you excellent design choices. The little details that I would never thought of, like a trap door to hook and unhook my gas bbq, are just second nature to them. They arrived when they said they would and were dedicated to my job, not trying to handle multiple, and were finished in 3 days. Great job, great price! Would ALWAYS call on them for deck and fence work.

JMEELYNNE in Oshawa
JMEELYNNE in Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

New Deck

We love our new deck!! The Deck Guys designed and built the deck my husband and I have wanted for a while. Details like the picture framing, the over-sized stairs and the privacy louvres really finish it off beautifully. The multi-coloured LED lights are so cool and look amazing at night, a total MUST!! We are so happy with the overall project, it's nice having a contractor exceed your expectations. Thank You.

Uriah in Pickering
Uriah in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck

Had the deck guys out for an estimate late last year, their price was about the high middle bid roughly 5 percent less the the high bid. They just completed our deck and it looks great we are very happy with the job. My father in law needs some work done at his house so I already talked to jim about doing an estimate

Tony Humble in Richmond hill
Tony Humble in Richmond hill
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Second Floor Walkout deck

We worked with the Deck Guys to design a walkout (2nd level) deck with privacy screening and glass panel lookout over a conservation area. They added a superbly designed "invisible" stairway. The end result was spectacular! The workmanship was meticulous, the quality was superb and the end product is our dream deck. We added a new sliding screen door and put in a new top of the line barbecue, and we could easily fit 30 people - and we plan to the first chance we get. Great job Deck Guys and thank you! I am very late posting this, for which I apologize. The attached pictures were taken before the glass panels were installed. which took a few weeks longer as they were specially ordered.