Awning Master

Joseph Hemi from Vaughan
Joseph Hemi from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Awning fabric replacement

My awning was installed 15 years ago and I needed to replace the fabric for no other reason than it had weather stains. On calling Awning Master within a couple of days I was paid a visit and picked a fabric and less than 2 weeks later my new fabric was installed. Incidentley the same person who installed my awning 15 years ago was the one doing the work this. To me this says a lot about the company I am dealing with.

Blair Hammond from Newmarket
Blair Hammond from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

awning

After 18 years our old awning from this company needed replacement. Within 3 weeks the awning was installed. The material was exactly as in the sample, and works fine. Installers took the old awning away. All done in the space of an hour. No surprises here.

connie  from York
connie from York
4 reviews York, ON

Awning over back deck

I've always wanted an awning to finish off my back deck and was told it couldn't be done! Until I met Steve at the home show who not only said it could but explained how and just how many people had the same issue! We have a beautiful awning which is made of the highest quality UV fabric. Thanks to Steve and his team well done ! Connie

Emma Smith from Angus
Emma Smith from Angus
1 review Angus, ON

Patio Awnings

We live in Essa and get a lot of afternoon sun. We wanted to have an awning installed so that we could enjoy our patio without feeling the heat too much. We contacted a couple of awning companies we had heard of in the area. I found that these other companies tried to push their products onto us. We decided to call Awning Master after we spoke to some people in our area who had also purchased from them. The sales rep, Steve, came for a scheduled appointment and had a lot of very knowledgeable information. We were surprised in how thorough he was with describing everything from the structure of the awning to how it had to be installed. His knowledge of the product and installation procedures was outstanding! He showed us many beautiful fabric samples and helped us choose one that fit the colour of our home perfectly. He also showed us photos of past installations he had done. I liked that they were custom made for our specific needs. Throughout the whole appointment, I didn’t feel hassled or rushed and I could tell I was talking to a genuine person. I would definitely say that the service, price and quality of the product is impeccable! From the very first visit to the last encounter, the experience had been very positive. I liked that Steve, who sold me the awnings, also installed them. The installation service was exceptional. They cleaned their mess as it was made, and left the area spotless when they were done. The best investment we've made to this property has been an Awning Master awning. It looks fabulous and will certainly add value to our home. If you are looking for quality and peace of mind, I would recommend Awning Master to everyone!!

RL
RL
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Awning Replacement

They accepted my order with a $2,150 deposit on April 26th. The awning was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks later. Week before the May 24 weekend I called to inquire. I was told it was being assembled and would be scheduled for installation the following week. I finally heard from them June 11th wanting to deliver a week later. They should've been up front that it would take 2 MONTHS and NOT 2 weeks. Quick on the sale but short on delivery? Hopefully it'll be the right awning.

More about Awning Master

Supplying aluminum, fabric and glass patio and window awnings since 1988.
Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Brampton?