Awnings & Canopies

Stephen Gilbert in Utopia
Stephen Gilbert in Utopia
1 review Utopia, ON

Patio Awning

These guys are the best and they really know there stuff. We called several companies and they explained more than the other three put together. You will not be disappointed.

Happycustomer in Orangeville
Happycustomer in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Awning

This is the second Awning Master awning installed on my home, the first was in 2013. I was hoping to match the material on the existing awning and luckily despite the particular fabric being no longer available from the manufacturer, my installer Steve managed to locate the last remaining stock of the fabric and it was a match. Great service, quick and tidy install as well as congenial conversation with Steve and his assistant. I will highly recommend Awning Master to anyone who asks.

Vaughan u.
Vaughan u.

Awning Master

Awing and installation service was ordered in late April, I was told it would take about 2-3 weeks, and I paid a deposit on the order.

Now it is June 02 I still have not received the awning or been confirmed an install date. Multiple phone calls and text to the company and the technician (who came to measure) went unanswered, the only reply was they are behind schedule due to the weather.

You can go to another retailer, buy an awning and install it yourself will probably take about 7 days, include shipping time, to complete the job.

Edit: finally we got the awning installed in less than 30 minutes. Due to somewhat acceptable personal reasons for the delay, I am upgrading the rating to 9 Stars.

Review has 2 previous versions
Daniela Kelly in Georgetown
Daniela Kelly in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Awning

In 2008 Awning Master installed a motorized awning with a remote control on the back of our house. Years later the fabric still looks brand new and the awning performs flawlessly .Great product and excellent customer support! They are the best, always helpful and pleasant.
We bought a new home, and reach out to Awning Master again. Steve Sipos called us back. The entire experience with Steve has been both professional and pleasurable from material selection to final installation. This guy is great! We've had a very good experience with him.
The awning it’s a great addition to our backyard, and it makes the back patio so comfortable.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Purchase and installation of awning.

Knowledgeable, responsive, friendly, reliable.
Very happy with all aspects of the process from initial discussion to installation of the awning at our cottage.
Steve and Ruby were great to deal with.
I would be very happy to recommend Awning Master to anyone.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

awning

905-790-9214
2080 Steeles E
Brampton

Awning Master responded quickly when we asked them to come out for a consultation and quote. Steve came out to install later in the evening but worked till well after dark without complaint and very patiently showed us how it all worked. Assured us if we had any problems or questions not to hesitate to call. Needless to say we haven't had an issue and love the new addition to our outdoor decor.

Julie  Bolfin in Huntsville
Julie Bolfin in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

Great Addition; Patio Awning

I was shopping around for an awning and had several companies come out for an appointment. Many of my friends suggested Awning Master, praising their work. After my home appointment with Awning Master, I decided to check out their showroom. To my surprise, I was also able to purchase new patio furniture! The friendly atmosphere and people at Awning Master really made it a great experience! I can't wait to continue to enjoy my new patio awning and furniture in summer 2016!!

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Purchase and installation of awning on deck

I did my research of various companies in the area. Chose Awning Master after visiting their showroom and talking with the sales agent. Turnout the agent was also the installer. Very good choice of materials and colours. Service was outstanding. Follow up service was also very prompt to adjust the retraction limits on the awning. Great job. Friendly staff.

Janie Frank  from Brampton
Janie Frank from Brampton

Awesome awnings

Awing Master provided expert advice and delivered and installed on time and professionally. This final touch really helped finish off our home renovation.Our air conditioning costs down in the summer and lots of light in winter. I also purchased fabric for our hot tub curtains-again delivered as agreed. I strongly recommend all their services. Janie from Brampton

Georgina Toshoff from Alliston
Georgina Toshoff from Alliston
1 review Alliston, ON

Replacement of Awning Arm

We had a major storm and I unfortunately left my awning out. I called Awning Master and they came within a day to assess the situation. They had the arm replaced within a week. My many thanks to Steve Sipos at Awning Masters.

More about Awning Master

Supplying aluminum, fabric and glass patio and window awnings since 1988.
Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Brampton?