Awning Master

2080 Steeles E Brampton ON

Reviews for Awning Master

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Awning Masters

Just had an awning replaced by Steve, honest, excellent work, quick and very precise. Pricing was very fair, would highly recommend this company for all Your awning needs. Thanks again H&S

Awesome

Awesome. Backyard gets scorching hot. Steve walked us through options and products until we understood everything. Quote came in around expected. His delivery and install was quick — under an hour. He coached us through the tricks while using — easy-peasy. Nice guy and great service. Love the product...adds a touch of Italy to the yard. Awesome awning.

Glen  road in Mississauga
Glen road in Mississauga

A Thank you!!

Thank you Steve and your assistant, as the last time I said thank you was seventeen years ago when you installed the 2 awnings today May 20 2020 the awning material was replaced, thank you again for your great service.
Marv Fedoriw

Carol in Kitchener
Carol in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Backyard awning

Best way to cover our back deck, no more portable umbrellas that would blow over in the wind. Excellent customer service. Called after three years after installation, came over same day. Would highly recommend this company.

bobpell in Brampton
bobpell in Brampton

pointed in the right direction

Steve recommended a fabric canopy over our sunroom glass panels instead of a retractable awning that might break the glass in a wind.
He fitted the fabric with grommets and our sunroom temperature dropped 15 degrees immediately
We would recommend them and their recommendations for a project

Jody from Newmarket
Jody from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Awning repair

Today Steve and Tyler came to repair my awning. They arrived when they said they would and worked with efficiency and expertise. They replaced an arm of my awning in about 20 minutes and were off to make several more calls even though it was dinner time. I would recommend them highly!

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Awning installation

Awning Master was a pleasure to deal with. Our contact person “Steve” was friendly, so helpful and took the time to help us decide on the details of our new awning. The estimated date of installation was accurate and they were professional, timely very clean during the actual installation. We love our awning and believe we definitely made the right decision to go with Awning Master after researching many other companies.

Stephen Gilbert in Utopia
Stephen Gilbert in Utopia
1 review Utopia, ON

Patio Awning

These guys are the best and they really know there stuff. We called several companies and they explained more than the other three put together. You will not be disappointed.

Happycustomer in Orangeville
Happycustomer in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Awning

This is the second Awning Master awning installed on my home, the first was in 2013. I was hoping to match the material on the existing awning and luckily despite the particular fabric being no longer available from the manufacturer, my installer Steve managed to locate the last remaining stock of the fabric and it was a match. Great service, quick and tidy install as well as congenial conversation with Steve and his assistant. I will highly recommend Awning Master to anyone who asks.

Vaughan u.
Vaughan u.

Awning Master

Awing and installation service was ordered in late April, I was told it would take about 2-3 weeks, and I paid a deposit on the order.

Now it is June 02 I still have not received the awning or been confirmed an install date. Multiple phone calls and text to the company and the technician (who came to measure) went unanswered, the only reply was they are behind schedule due to the weather.

You can go to another retailer, buy an awning and install it yourself will probably take about 7 days, include shipping time, to complete the job.

Edit: finally we got the awning installed in less than 30 minutes. Due to somewhat acceptable personal reasons for the delay, I am upgrading the rating to 9 Stars.

Review has 2 previous versions

More about Awning Master

Supplying aluminum, fabric and glass patio and window awnings since 1988.
Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Brampton?