LCL Spas & Billiards

Debbie in Winnipeg
Debbie in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Great Spa!

It was the best decision my husband and I made to purchase a spa from LCL spas. I shopped for a spa and tried sitting in so many. Took me months to find the right one. We now have had our lcl spa for over 9 years and is still going strong. The Staff there are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Always there for any questions which you may have. They have our business for life thats for sure!

HomeOwner in Winnipeg
HomeOwner in Winnipeg
17 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Hot Tub & Fire Pit

Friendly staff and quite knowledgeable as there were many more options in hot tubs than I was aware of. We found a nice compromise between price, quality and features. Also picked up a nice fire-pit at the same time!