Skyview Pool And Spa Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1504 Highbury Avenue North London ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in London  >  Skyview Pool And Spa Ltd

Reviews for Skyview Pool And Spa Ltd

Private User reviews London, ON

Client service or lack thereof

I used to deal with this pool company but stopped because of the rude, non responsive front line staff. I tried them again this year and found a friendlier more attentive atmosphere and was told they were under new ownership. Very soon it back to the same rude, dismissive service.
I went in this week looking for a new vacuum head and asked for assistance. The gentleman suggested a type of vacuum head and I purchased it on his recommendation. It did not do the job and would not even pick up small leaves. I reverted back to my old vac head and got the pool cleaned.
I took it in today and was confronted with a perfect business case study of what NOT to do in customer service.
I explained my situation. He looked up my account, went and talked to office staff, came back and said no, I will not return it. In the meantime he was ordering another staff member to pick up the phone and keeps talking to him about beach balls and where they were kept.
After he felt the need to take the phone call about the beach balls while ignoring 2 warm bodies at the counter he came back to me, made no eye contact and said “ No, I am not going to return this.” From here he “dismissed” me and turned to another customer and and asked how he could help. I asked his name and he incredulously held out his hand for a shake as he said “Ryan.”
Make no mistake. At this point in time it is not about $15 dollar inoperable vacuum head recommended by a staff member. At this point in time it is amazement that this person holds a management position and that this place is still in business.

Mike in London
Mike in London
0 reviews London, ON

Customer service

This store has bad customer service, tries to up sell, many of the employees lack the proper knowledge. The manager is very unpleasant! I will no longer be shopping here!

larry in london
larry in london
1 review London, ON

rebuilt pool and new patio

In the fall of 2005 Skyview rebuilt my old pool, including a new concrete patio. Replacing the hardware was fine, but the patio has had cracks appear after every winter and sand has leaked from under the concrete to form a ring under the liner at water level. Earl (the owner) has refused to take responsibility; insisting that it must of beem something I had done, or the pool had a leak and I lost water.