Decorating Den Interiors – The CPI Team

Interior Design
120-300 Earl Grey Drive Ottawa ON K2T 1C1
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Kanata  >  Decorating Den Interiors – The CPI Team

Reviews for Decorating Den Interiors – The CPI Team

Bella from Kanata
Bella from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Kitchen Reno

Terrible company to deal with, what a rip off. Great, until you sign the contract.

They didn't do what they said, timelines weren't met and the quality of the work was extremely sub-par. Plus ... they require payment in full in advance of the project, so you have no recourse if something doesn't go well. Would never use them again, and would recommend anyone wanting value for their money to stay far away!!!

Neil in Kanata
Neil in Kanata
2 reviews KANATA, ON

Kitchen granite island design / install

CPI was hired to help design / build a large freestanding kitchen island 4.5' x 9.5' granite slab, supported by 1 cabinet and 1 pillar.

I fully believe that CPI has no idea of what they are doing. The end design to hold up 1000 pounds of granite was a veneer pillar topped with a 4x8 sheet of 3/4' plywood. The granite installers said that this support was totally inadequate. When we contacted CPI about this issue, they would not fix the issue without more money. I decided to sub-contract out the island support myself and ended up with a steel tub frame + 1/4' steel plate top to the island.

Stay away from CPI.

Erika in Carp
Erika in Carp
2 reviews Almonte, ON

Advice on the living room

We are undergoing a renovation project so we were seeking some advice on furniture placement as well as a possible relocation of a gas stove. Catherine was very helpful and got the grasp of the type of house and our style of decorating.

Thanks Erika. Good luck with your renovation.

Tod in Stittsville
Tod in Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Suggestions for kitchen renovation. CPI made some excellent suggestions for chaining the design and look of our kitchen. We will be changing our current dining room into the kitchen and the current kitchen will become the new dining room. Space in the kitchen will be dramatically increased.

Thanks for your comments Tod. I look forward to working with in the future.

Carolyn in Woodlawn
Carolyn in Woodlawn
1 review Almonte, ON

Basement renovation consultation

There was an intake pipe in the middle of the wall, so we needed advice on where to put a bathroom. Complicating matters was that it is a house in the country and special plumbing is needed. Also, the room is cavernous and Catherine gave me suggestions of where to put the furniture so that the room didn't look like one big huge arena.

Thanks Carolyn for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you to create the space that will work best for you!

Chantal in Orleans
Chantal in Orleans
2 reviews Orl, ON

Colour Consultation for a loft

I came in for a colour consultation for an open loft area in a cottage. Allison provided friendly, conscientious advice. The ideas were simple and clean, and could work. It was good advice provided in a short period of time.

Hi Chantal, thank you for a great review! It was fun to pick up where you left off. Good luck with the rest of your plans.

Allison Parsons

Lucy in Ottawa
Lucy in Ottawa
1 review Stittsville, ON

Layout of DIning room and family room

My family room wasn't working because there isn't a lot of wall space, so I was trying to find a better seating arrangement so that the family room could flow. Allison gave me some good ideas about how to arrange the furniture so that it can work better. For the dining room Allison provided some ideas for window coverings and again for placement of furniture. She gave me some great ideas.

Hi Lucy, it was a pleasure working with you on the layout for your livingroom, as well as giving suggestions for your dining room. Thanks for your kind review.

Allison Parsons

Meredith & Harriet Staples in Kanata
Meredith & Harriet Staples in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Whole house

We started working with Catherine 8 years ago and during that period she has decorated our whole house - everything from wall colours to furnishings and accessories. Our house is a showpiece and the envy and talk of all our friends. We would never do any decorating without Catherine's input. She has a special knack for determining what the client wants and bringing their desires to fruitation. She is truly a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much Meredith and Harriet, you both have been a joy to work with and I am very proud of the work we did in your home. I am so pleased that you are so happy with it.

Trudy O'Donnell, Crystal Beach, Ottawa
Trudy O'Donnell, Crystal Beach, Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Window Coverings, Paint Selections

I have used the services of CPI Interiors both for my own personal use as well as recommending them to clients. I am a real estate sales representative, so was happy to be able to recommend CPI Interiors to some of my clients. If you are selling it is important to showcase your home and they can certainly assist you with that. If you are re-decorating, whether it be a large project or something small like assisting you with paint selections, it will certainly worth your while to have their expert advice.

Hi Trudy, it has been wonderful working with you. I really appreciate all the referrals you have given me and as you know, you being a top real estate agent, referrals are the life blood of any business.

L in Ottawa
L in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

kitchen/bedroom

She knew my tastes and adapted her expertise in colour and layout to my tastes and budget. The end result was exceptional and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. She is a listener and engages in dialogue with the client so she knows exactly what direction to take in order to have a satisfied client. A pleasure to work with.

Hi L, it was a real pleasure for me also to be involved in your project. I hope I can work with you again soon.

More about Decorating Den Interiors – The CPI Team

CPI Interiors is a full service residential interior design and interior decorating company. They have worked on over 3, 000 houses in the Ottawa area since 1998. Jobs from as small as a colour consultation to as large as major renovation. 613-599-5564 or email [email protected] ca Visit www. cpiinteriors. ca ...