Aa Floors & More Ltd

Reviews for Aa Floors & More Ltd

Veronique in Toronto
Veronique in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring installed

I initially bought the 13.5mm of Maple Laminate flooring from Mike for my basement renovation. I installed it and the flooring looks beautiful. I returned and needed hardwood for my main floor, Mike was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and recommended the "German Bech Expresso hardwood" This time, I had it installed the very next week by Yuriy, he & his partner showed up on time and did an amazing job, the floor looks absolutely beautiful! For both projects, I had extra boxes of both hardwood and laminate and I had no issues with returning these unopened boxes.

Veronique
Toronto East

Gnutter
Gnutter

Bamboo Hardwood Floor Installation

The 2 gentlemen that came to install the hardwood floor in my house were exceptional and they did such a marvelous job that it's unfortunate they didn't do tile floor installation, or I'd have hired them on the spot. Kudos!

Jaroslaw, Maria in Mississauga
Jaroslaw, Maria in Mississauga

(whole 2nd) floor installation

The managers' quick visitation to our new house, advice, choices, fast service, price and the quality of job puts the company at the top of all we have had during the last 10 years renovating our 4th home.
Thank-you.
Maria and Jaroslaw

Norm Myshok in Toronto
Norm Myshok in Toronto

New hardwood flooring

From selection through installation and clean up these guys are pros!
Kudos to installers Ruslan and Yaroslav. They were on time, did a meticulous job and cleaned up thoroughly. Cost came in as per estimate. I would recommend this company and would use them again without hesitation.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Trust their advice

Anne - x
Anne - x

replace carpet with oak floor

The best combination of price, quality of materials and quality of labour in Toronto (in my estimation). I was so impressed by this company that I have been recommending them, without hesitation, to friends and family.... and I will likely have them do more work for me soon.

More about Aa Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?