Aa Floors & More Ltd

Reviews for Aa Floors & More Ltd

shan in East york
shan in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Engineered flooring supply and installation

I selected AA Floors to do my flooring(material and installation) going by the reviews posted in Homestars. To my surprise i find lack of professionalism dealing with the store. I have paid full amount for the material 2 weeks in advance.also called them twice before the installation day (5 days,2days prior).To my surprise the under padding was not the same mentioned on the invoice. When called the store they said they dont have stock for the one i chose and it wont be avilable for next three weeks. they could have informed me the same when i made follow up calls prior to the installation so that i could have resheduled the installation date and so with my furniture movement to other rooms.

Even i was promised by the store to have my stair nose stained to the flooring color,the subcontractor was reluctant and he was asking me to go and get all the required items form a store to do it. Finally he did with much hesitation but just stained it and to put the final coats he gave me list of items(sand paper/varnish,brush) to buy before leaving . Now i have to buy those items and follow his instruction.

Even though I requested for oak reducers and t-molding finally settled with MDF ones as the sub-contractor came with those ones.

My question why the sub-contractor was not instructed accordingly. Why was he showing his frustration to me.

I could have stopped the installation as i did not get the requested items even though i had paid for those 2 weeks prior but did not have a choice to reschedule as moving the furnitures was not easy at all for me.

Please be aware of these facts before selecting the store.

Thanks,
Shan

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties with the transition strips. These are finishing trim mouldings that are used to cap entrances and doorways.

But the customer in this case failed to take these into account when he ordered his material and when the installers arrived on-site to perform the installation, they were forced to scramble to find an alternative in order to complete the work on schedule.

The customer was provided with the option of using MDF-mouldings or unfinished wood trim, which would have to be stained to match the floor. The customer was briefed on what that would entail and opted for the latter. The installers went out of their busy schedule to try to correct this omission and the floor was laid according to schedule and to the customer's satisfaction. We are disappointed to receive such a low review score considering how minute a problem this was and the steps undertaken to address all of customer's concerns.

Cathy Wilson in Toronto
Cathy Wilson in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Purchase and installation of wood floring

We had already selected wood flooring and an installer and while waiting in line to arrange the date, a woman in line said "don't go here-you have much better selection and pricing at AA Floors". She was so passionate about it that we dropped in on our way home, mostly out of curiosity. The show room was nothing fancy but the selection was great, the pricing was very good and the service was thorough and professional. Everything was ready exactly when they said it would be, the installers did exactly as requested, were efficient and cleaned up after themselves.
I am now that lady in line!

MM in Ajax
MM in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Buy hardwood and install new flooring

I recently purchased hardwood and the installers did a superb job both before and after the installation. They cleaned all the areas where they worked.

When I had a problem with the boards I talked to Ruslan who respected the 25-year warranty and had them changed right away without any issues. He is one remarkable person who went out of his way to make sure his customers are satisfied.

I have a friend who has bought hardwood at four different times from AA Floors.

Barry S in Toronto
Barry S in Toronto

hardwood floor instalation

We had our hardwood floors installed with this company and we are very happy. Great selection and great service. Will be happy to use them again , very friendly and helpful. I highly recomend them

Diane H in Etobicoke
Diane H in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bamboo Floors in Basement

Great company! Well priced products with terrific professional installers. Came on time and cleaned up afterwards. The entire process was painless and actually a pleasure. The floors look beautiful and nobody believs what we paid!

geomak
geomak

family room

I would highly recommend this company! I have purchased floor products from them . The staff really take time to discuss the project and to help make the best choices. The products sold are high quality and the prices are lower tan most retailers. I have recommended this company to friends and they have also been very happy with the results.

Gerry in Innisfil
Gerry in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Supplied us with hardwood and laminate flooring for our new home.

The service, quality, reliability, and price, were all fantastic! Myron was extremely helpful, and knowledgeable. Delivery was on schedule and we were able to return un-opened boxes for a refund. You can't go wrong with this company!

Thanks for your business and feedback!

DW in Mississauga
DW in Mississauga

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Instalation

The sales staff (Myron) was very knowledgeable and very accommodating.
We had a challenge of matching existing flooring that isn’t made anymore. The special order material arrived when they said it would with no surprises. We had some scheduling issues that staff professionally worked around to our satisfaction.
On the day of the installation the team showed up on time and we were very impressed with their skill and professionalism.
They worked around all of the builders “obstacles” and funny angles without wasting a lot of material. They made the new hardwood look like it belonged there and wasn’t an additional after thought like some installations. The two Yuri’s were great they didn’t mess around they just did the job right!
They finished on time and didn’t leave a big mess when they left.

Very Impressed

Thanks for your business and feedback, we do appreciate it.

George t in Toronto
George t in Toronto

hardwood floors

very impressed by the service and knowledge of the sales associate.
Very helpful staff. Great prices and good products.
We are happy with our purchase will let you know how the install goes.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your business and feedback, we do appreciate it.

More about Aa Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?