Mr Potlight

Lisa
Lisa
25 reviews Ajax, ON

Potlights and Valance Lighting

John was fabulous! He told me ahead of time what valance lights he would need and told me he could have 30 potlights installed in 1 day. He was so nice as to do a layout of the number and placements of lights he would recommend as we had never done potlights before. Not only was he finished on time, but his team was efficient and polite. They cleaned up all the drywall debris and wiring and at the end of the project, took me through the house and showed me which lights were on which switched. I like that he is a licensed electrician and that he "highly recommended" an inspection so as not to void the warranty on our home. He even scheduled the inspector for us (this upcoming Wednesday). I would highly recommend John and Mr Potlight. The lights look wonderful and everything was done as promised and for a price that is very reasonable.

Gobe, Markham
Gobe, Markham

Installed 12 potlights

Mr. Potlight installed 8 potlights in my living room with 2 dimmers plug another 4 potlights else where in the house. They were trying their best not to leave even a single hole in the drywall, after trying to fish a wire for 40 minutes they had to open up a small hole in the drywall. Mr. Potlight told me ahead of time that they need to open up a small hole in the drywall, but what impresses me is that they try for 40 minutes before putting a hole in the drywall. Their effort is commendable. Overall, they delivered as promised, no mess, reasonable price, on-time performance. One of their guys even vacuum the area before leaving. I would recommend their to my friends.

Rick Markham
Rick Markham
1 review ,

Potlight

Upon searching the market to find a contractor for installing few pot lights in my living room, I ran into “Mr. Potlight” advertisement almost a month ago. John, the owner and technician, answered the phone himself. Although I realized that he was busy working for some other customers at the time, nonetheless he patiently answered my questions. He scheduled a visit to give me an estimate of project thereafter. Knowing that I had some scheduling conflicts that day, he accommodated me by not only changing the schedule, but showing up on-time. We sealed the deal and scheduled the installation for a Monday afternoon at 5:00 PM. The crew showed up at my driveway at 4:59 PM and finished the job in less than 2 hours (as previously promised). Crew was exceptionally professional and no mess was left behind. Hats off to the team.
Will I recommend this guy? Certainly!

JackN
JackN
1 review ,

Potlight installation

Couldn't find any reviews on Mr.Potlight (his name is John) here or on the Internet, but decided to call him up and get a estimate anyway. I left a message and John called back promptly. We met on Saturday to discuss my project. I found John to be friendly and very knowledgeable (he's licensed), and the quote I got is very reasonable (in the mid-range compared to several others I got). However, the biggest selling point for us was probably the fact that he can finish the job in just one day (we don't want to live with the mess for several days)! We're talking about 40 potlights here folks. Maybe I didn't talk to the right people, but other electricians/contractors I spoke with all said they'd need at least two days to complete the work.

On the day of the installation John & his crew arrived right on time. They are professional, courteous, hard-working and extremely efficient. They work fast but didn't rush through the job. Everything was done properly & carefully. They got the job done in one day as promised. They even cleaned up for us before leaving!

With John's help, we got what we want on-time and on-budget! Excellent electrician!

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights