Jostar Interiors Ltd

5538 Calgary Trail NW
Edmonton
AB
T6H 4K1

I needed to move into a wheelchair friendly unit after discharge from hospital. The unit I was placed in is very small and I really needed help figuring out what I could keep and where I could place things so I could still wheel around. Joanna at Jostar interiors was wonderful in helping make this place a home. She made drapery for the interior doorways as I needed to remove some doors. She hung my artwork in a way that I was able to keep all my art and not let it look crowded. I love what she was able to do for me in listening to my needs and giving some recommendations that inever thought of for the art as well as furniture and accessory placement in my tiny new space. Thank you Joanna for making my unwelcome transition joyful. I highly recommend Jostar interiors. I loved my experience.

Thank you so very much for your feedback, Peggy from Edmonton! We were very happy to help you out with your transition. Homes should be functional, and it was a pleasure to make yours work better for you. The artwork you already had was fabulous, and we were more than excited at the idea of rearranging it instead of replacing it. Thanks for being a fantastic repeat customer.