Jostar Interiors Ltd

Judi Wojda from Edmonton
Judi Wojda from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Treatment

My experience with Jostar was very pleasant. Joanna was very pleasant and professional and was very patient with us in choosing fabrics. Thanks Jostar I will use you again and will continue to refer you to others.

Sylvia
Sylvia

Bathroom Renovation

Dear Jostar & Taylor,

Thank you for the fabulous bathroom reno! You were able to nail down my vision for my new bathroom. It’s like you were able to read my mind. It makes it easier to get up in the mornings. It motivated me to re-organize other parts of the house and to start planning future projects with you. The experience made me feel more confident in embarking on such a massive undertaking. If I had to plan the renovation myself, I would have felt overwhelmed.

Thank you Taylor & Jostar. I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Cathy from Edmonton
Cathy from Edmonton

Custom Drapery and Accents

Assisted Review

If you want top notch service; quality materials and work, go with JoStar. It has been said time and time again, "you get what you pay for." It will likely cost you more than "ready-made drapes and cushions". What you can expect is getting what you like through the expert advice of people that have been in business for many years. I needed blackout drapes for my bedroom. A friend recommended this firm to me because she had excellent service from them. I made an appointment and was met by Joanna. I was more than pleased by the large array of materials from which I could choose exactly the right color and right material. Joanna came to my home and gave me some suggestions for cushions. Leona even called me to ask me to check on the materials when they came in to make sure they were the right color. Now that is service! When the drapes were hung and cushions on my bed, I was ecstatic! Later I realized that I would like to have the extra material. No problem: they gave it to me. I was able to purchase a chair and use the extra material to drape over the back and arms. I absolutely enjoy my bedroom now.

Ralph from Inform Inspections Inc
Ralph from Inform Inspections Inc

Blinds

I visited Jostar Interiors today and was welcomed by very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.Their showroom is also beautifully designed and setup. Would recommend Jostar to any of my clients and friends.
Very Professional

Ralph--Thank you so much for your wonderful comments !! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity of working with you again !! We appreciate your business.-thank you !

S & C  from Calgary
S & C from Calgary

Reupholstering Antique Chairs

Assisted Review

This is the third time we have requested assistance from JOSTAR INTERIORS LTD., to help us update our home. This is one of the best decisions we have ever made.

In the past, Joanna has assisted us to redo our living room, dining room and bedrooms. This included new carpet, wallpaper, reupholstering living room / dining room furniture, valance and drapery, bedspread.

The second time we used her services, Joanna did a complete kitchen renovation, which included flooring, cabinetry and cabinet hardware, light fixtures, Corion countertops, supply and installation of a bay window, design and installation of a cut glass cupboard front and drapery.

We are presently working with her regarding reupholstering of an antique love seat and matching chair to complete our master bedroom.

In each instance, Joanna has provided very professional assistance. She is very well organized, listens carefully and has always provided top quality work.

The new design for our kitchen was amazing and even years later we were still receiving compliments on it. In addition, her suggestions resulted in a feeling of space and openness.

In re-doing our living room, dining room, hallway and bedrooms, the furniture, patterns and colors were so well chosen, they totally reflected our style. Joanna and her team had the knowledge and expertise to look after all these projects and made the process so easy for us.

The design and workmanship JOSTAR INTERIORS LTD. offers is outstanding. We trust their design skills and advice. Even after moving to Calgary, we continue to work with JOSTAR INTERIORS LTD. Due to our total satisfaction, we would definitely recommend JOSTAR INTERIORS LTD. to everyone.

We would rate JOSTAR INTERIORS LTD. as a 10 out or 10!!

Sincerely,

Scott and Carole Friese,

Lynn from Edmonton
Lynn from Edmonton

Renovation

Assisted Review

This letter of reference is being written as a reference for the interior design company Jostar Interiors Ltd. I contacted Jostar Interiors Ltd. in the spring of 2012 to assist me with some minor house renovations. My home needed some necessary renovations such as painting and replacement of floor coverings. I also wished to have some professional advice as to color scheme changes and general updating of our kitchen and living space. Our home is fifteen years old and really required a face-lift.
Joanna Starko and her associate met with me in my house to determine exactly what needed to be done and what I wished to achieve. After preliminary discussions they returned with plenty of ideas, suggestions, and samples of colors and products. They were most helpful in providing alternatives according to my needs and wants, and made revisions, which allowed me to stay within my budget. I had a great many questions about details, big and small, and they were able to provide the necessary information, or had a contact whom they could consult. Their expertise and attention to detail were most evident.
The contractors they hired to do the actual work were experienced, competent, and respectful of our living space. They did not rush and completed quality work. A representative of Jostar Interiors Ltd. was often on site to make sure the job was being carried out as agreed. The contractors themselves supplied some helpful suggestions related to their specific trade.
We are most pleased with the updated look of our home. The staff at Jostar Interiors Ltd. was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They kept the momentum of the renovation going and addressed concerns until we were satisfied. I would recommend this company and Joanna Starko without reservation as a reliable design consultant.

Kay Carvalho from Edmonton
Kay Carvalho from Edmonton

blinds/sofa

I've dealt with Jostar for both custom blinds and a custom made sofa. They were very helpful with suggestions and helping me choose what would work. The blinds went on a bow window and the fellow that installed them was very good and they look wonderful. With the sofa we had a very specific idea of what we wanted and they were able to find the exact style and fabric we were thinking of. I've been very happy dealing with them and wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

It was a pleasure to work with you again Kay! Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to seeing your new custom sofa and all the other changes you have made.

Peggy  from Edmonton
Peggy from Edmonton

Design space

I needed to move into a wheelchair friendly unit after discharge from hospital. The unit I was placed in is very small and I really needed help figuring out what I could keep and where I could place things so I could still wheel around. Joanna at Jostar interiors was wonderful in helping make this place a home. She made drapery for the interior doorways as I needed to remove some doors. She hung my artwork in a way that I was able to keep all my art and not let it look crowded. I love what she was able to do for me in listening to my needs and giving some recommendations that inever thought of for the art as well as furniture and accessory placement in my tiny new space. Thank you Joanna for making my unwelcome transition joyful. I highly recommend Jostar interiors. I loved my experience.

Thank you so very much for your feedback, Peggy from Edmonton! We were very happy to help you out with your transition. Homes should be functional, and it was a pleasure to make yours work better for you. The artwork you already had was fabulous, and we were more than excited at the idea of rearranging it instead of replacing it. Thanks for being a fantastic repeat customer.

More about Jostar Interiors Ltd

We are a FULL INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE. . . . and then some! Jostar Interiors Ltd has grown to be a full service interior design firm offering services in all aspects of design, including custom window treatments, color consultations, space planning, 3D rendered floor plans & elevations, renovations and project ...