Canampak Computers & Laptop Repairs

suzanne  in Ajax
suzanne in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Laptop repair

I broke my Broken LCD Panel by dropping it on my floor. I went here and they were able to fix it like it was brand new! The screen looks great and it was done very quickly.

Joe in Whitby
Joe in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Broken laptop screen

The service was excellent and reasonably price. The technician explained what will be done in a very simpy language. Even though I'm not a computer whiz, I could understand their explanation. They did not use big specialty words like some other places. Very polite and honest. I will go there again if needed.

Steve K. (Whitby Community)
Steve K. (Whitby Community)
1 review Whitby, ON

Laptop hard drive problems with Vista

They fixed my Laptop hard drive problems that other stores told me were not fixable. One local big name store even asked for $250 to fix that these guys fixed for $69. Very honest and they told me before taking my Laptop about the cost. I recommend Canampak Computers for any computer repairs.

Steve K.