We recently purchased all of our appliances from Rocco at the Stoney Creek location. Sales was fine but the service after has been an absolute nightmare with no end in sight. The following has happened:
1) Could not confirm whether or not the range would be available, despite promising that it is available.
2) Rescheduled deliveries twice - including rescheduling the day of.
3) Took two deliveries to move the fridge.
4) Incomplete installation of the hood - citing a missing bracket.
5) Did not install washer properly - getting an error code on a brand new machine.
Throughout all of this, we were told repeatedly that customer service would contact us to resolve the issues. Quite the opposite. We've had phone customer service numerous times, getting transferred between delivery and installation, given the run around each time. Latest news is that they would contact the manufacturers to get them to send technicians to resolve the remaining issues. Customer service would not escalate and did not give us any timelines. As it stands, there's no resolution and we are left to keep chasing down customer service to get updates, if any.
After spending $12,000 for all new appliances, this has been completely unacceptable after sales service. I would never shop at Goemans again and would not recommend Goemans to anyone.