Handy Appliances Ltd.

Appliance Repair
1398 E 49th Ave #100 Vancouver BC V5W 2J5
Appliance Repair
Handy Appliances Ltd.

Reviews for Handy Appliances Ltd.

Anne Marie in Vancouver
Anne Marie in Vancouver

Highly recommended.

We have used Handy Appliances twice recently. They show up when they say they will, and have always repaired our appliances so that we don't have to buy new ones. The technicians are always capable and courteous, and the price is very fair. I highly recommend this company.

homework in Vancouver
homework in Vancouver

Service

Pardeep came to install our new dishwasher and take the old one away. He was efficient, knowledgeable, and took pride in his work. He went above and beyond when he also offered to repair an old mouse hole in the wall that was hidden behind the old unit. Pardeep was great. Two thumbs up for Handy's service.

Johanna in Toronto
Johanna in Toronto

Dishwasher Door Repair

Our dishwasher door hinge and spring broke and we called Handy Appliance to get this fixed. Both our contact at their office, Jasneet and the technician, Gary were amazing. They continually followed up and were just great to deal with in general. I would recommend their service to everyone. These days it's often hard to find great customer service so this was so pleasant. Thank you Jasneet, Gary and Handy Appliance!

DaveC in North vancouver
DaveC in North vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Laundry dryer

Our heater coils went again in our dryer cause I don't clean out the lint build up often enough. We have used Handy Appliances Ltd. four times. These guys are knowledgeable and their service is great. The technicians are all very easy to work with. They always try to teach me how to be proactive and how to easily maintain the appliance so that I don't have to call them every other year. Most companies won't even bother as they want they want more service calls. Don't hesitate using these guys.

Maggie Lo  from Richmond
Maggie Lo from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Remodel kitchen

This is the one and only appliances store you need to go. No need to waste your time to shop around. Good price. Honest and friendly. I Strongly recommend this store to anyone looking for new name brand appliances. Huge selections!

D.W. from Vancouver
D.W. from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Washer part

My washer broke down. I took the part to Handy Appliances. They had the part in stock and the part was made of metal instead of plastic. The parts guy was very friendly and helpful. He explained what I needed to do to reinstall the part. Overall, I had an excellent experience in dealing with them and would definitely use and recommend their repair services if I were not able to do the repair job myself.

Sue Woodland from New Westminster
Sue Woodland from New Westminster
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Washer

Needed a part for my washer as it broke down and leaked all over my condo. They had the part and came to fix it immediately. The guy who came to my house was very friendly and got the job done in a timely manner.

More about Handy Appliances Ltd.

Handy Appliances began as a humble used appliance and repair destination for the Vancouver area. Since then we have expanded to become one of Vancouver`s most trusted appliance retailers, offering all major brands at extremely competitive prices.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vancouver?