Handy Appliances Ltd.

8029 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5X 3X5
Owner/Manager
General Manager [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Handy Appliances Ltd.
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Handy Appliances Ltd.

Johanna in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our dishwasher door hinge and spring broke and we called Handy Appliance to get this fixed. Both our contact at their office, Jasneet and the technician, Gary were amazing. They continually followed up and were just great to deal with in general. I would recommend their service to everyone. These days it's often hard to find great customer service so this was so pleasant. Thank you Jasneet, Gary and Handy Appliance!

DaveC in North vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Our heater coils went again in our dryer cause I don't clean out the lint build up often enough. We have used Handy Appliances Ltd. four times. These guys are knowledgeable and their service is great. The technicians are all very easy to work with. They always try to teach me how to be proactive and how to easily maintain the appliance so that I don't have to call them every other year. Most companies won't even bother as they want they want more service calls. Don't hesitate using these guys.

Maggie Lo  from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

This is the one and only appliances store you need to go. No need to waste your time to shop around. Good price. Honest and friendly. I Strongly recommend this store to anyone looking for new name brand appliances. Huge selections!

D.W. from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

My washer broke down. I took the part to Handy Appliances. They had the part in stock and the part was made of metal instead of plastic. The parts guy was very friendly and helpful. He explained what I needed to do to reinstall the part. Overall, I had an excellent experience in dealing with them and would definitely use and recommend their repair services if I were not able to do the repair job myself.

Sue Woodland from New Westminster
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Needed a part for my washer as it broke down and leaked all over my condo. They had the part and came to fix it immediately. The guy who came to my house was very friendly and got the job done in a timely manner.

Deepi from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Handy Appliances offered to refund the parts and labour when their Jennair specialist couldn't fix our Jennair 48" built-in-fridge. They also offered us the store credit towards a new fridge.

More about Handy Appliances Ltd.

We are an appliance sales, service and parts company based out of Vancouver.