TA Appliance Warehouse Inc

Reviews for TA Appliance Warehouse Inc

Vigmond in Barrie
Vigmond in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Purchase of several appliances no Service

Purchased several appliances from this company last year. So far 3 have needed service . Washing machine it took 3 weeks to get a technician to fix it and after he left it still did not work. Waited another 2 weeks to get it fixed. Ice maker installed last summer 1st service call after it was installed and no one came to services it we had to pay an electrician and plumber to fix it. 2nd service need 2 months ago . For 2 months we have been told that they were going to get someone to come out and fix it. Now we have just been informed that there is no one to fix this appliance. How can a company sell an appliance with no company to service it. Who would buy an appliance with no service available. TA just wants to sell and there is no customer service . I would suggest you go any other place to purchase appliances.

M from Barrie
M from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Product

Bought 5 new appliances at this store hoping that they would be able to deliver on solid customer service but this has not been the case. I selected a fridge and the salesman suggested I move up to the next model in that series as it was almost same price but more features. I asked him if it would still fit in my kitchen space (I had dimensions on a piece of paper) and he went to get a measuring tape, measured, and said yes it would..."it would be tight, but it would fit". Well it didn't fit all the way in and my friend who was receiving the appliances for me while I was with my movers told delivery guy to just leave it behind and we would sort it out later. I called my sales rep right away and went into the store 2 days later to pick out a different model, agreeing to purchase the in store model. I also had to an add an apt size freezer as the new fridge didn't have a freezer. Now, 2 weeks later I still don't have them. Said I'd get the fridge in another week but they couldn't find a freezer. Delivery was delayed looking for a freezer, many unreturned phone calls, me having to continually be calling the sales guy to ensure he hasn't forgotten he was doing this, a company that can't keep up with its delivery needs, and staff who are too busy to complete their jobs properly (many dropped balls). I have asked to speak to the Manager 3 times in the past 2 weeks and all 3 times I'm told they are "too busy" and that they should deal with whoever answered the phone. When I finally insisted two days ago that I be allowed to speak to the Manager I was told they'd take my name and number and leave a message but the Manager would likely go home after this last customer they are dealing with and they can't guarantee when that manager would return my call. 48 hours later, still no word from the Manager. Even had to get my own installer because they said they didn't even recommend their own installer ! Really wishing I'd gone with another retailer if this is the promise of what I have in store over the years when my appliances act up. I would not recommend TA Appliances to anyone.