Piece Of Mind Home Improvements

Reviews for Piece Of Mind Home Improvements

Lori in Newmarket
Lori in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

drywall repair and window repair, painting sealing etc.

I was very impressed from the first contact. I was concerned about a leaking window and potentially mould in my baby's room. Although he was booked for weeks, Jon made arrangements to come and do and estimate and I was impressed with it. It was concise and detailed. Then when I said I wanted to proceed he made arrangements to come over and get it done quickly, rearranging a couple of jobs because of my mould concern. He and his team member showed up on time, were very pleasant and did a super job. No mould thank goodness. Windows are now safe and leak free and he undid sloppy work of my exterior painter. I contacted two references and both raved about him. I now have my best friend hoping to have him do work for her. I was extremely satisfied and am having him do some more work in the next 6 months.

Laurie & Greg
Laurie & Greg
1 review Bradford, ON

Replaced and Installed new Drywall with Potlights

Jon and Chris replaced our drywall and added new pot lights in our living room. They had a tough job matching the ceiling up with the existing walls. But they came though; it looks seamless with the other ceiling and looks great. They are professional and showed up on time every day and cleaned up daily before leaving. We were so happy that we already booked a 2nd job. I strongly recommend them!

Bruno & Glory Bradford Ont.
Bruno & Glory Bradford Ont.
1 review Bradford, ON

Pergola, Fence & Privacy Structure + Hardwood flooring

Will not be hiring this handyman for any further Renovations. We had issues for incomplete work, and deficiencies in our Hardwood floors. Waited three months for him to complete the work we paid for, but after attempts to contact him he never responded to our emails and did not return to complete the job. We had to hire another contractor to finish the renovation.

Review has 4 previous versions
Louise Stouffville
Louise Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Install hardwood flooring

Jon and Chris were respectful and kept thier promises. They offered great advice and did a very professional job on our floors. They cleaned up everything and charged a fair price,we will definately use them again! I highly recommend them.

Julie in East Gwillimbury
Julie in East Gwillimbury
1 review Holland Landing, ON

Installing laminate floor.

Rob did an amazing job of installing our laminate flooring. He was very meticulous and yet did the job quickly. All the finishing touches were done and the place was left clean. These fellows take pride in their work and it shows. I would highly recommend them for any improvements.

Mike in Keswick
Mike in Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

Deck

I had a deck constructed with a pergola by Jon. I was extremely happy with the work and professionalism. He made helpful suggestions and answered all questions. Deck was done on time and on budget. Great workmanship. He will be back for more projects. Thanks again