Electrician In Downtown Toronto - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Electrician In Downtown Toronto - No Longer In Business

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Old Outlet Wiring

I needed some older outlets in my Apt. checked because they haven't been used in a while just to make sure they were safe to use again. Having a fast and friendly electrician that zips around the city was great! He was there to help and always fast to call back if you had any issues. Fast and Friendly!

Becky in East York
Becky in East York
6 reviews East York, ON

Rewiring the house; later several small jobs

We had all the knob and tube wiring replaced in our 1920s home. Victor and his helper were great! I liked that they charged by the hour, which meant that I could decide exactly what I wanted done. While they were here anyway I had them add many extra electrical outlets--something that would not have been included in other contractors' estimates. He could give me a rough estimate of how long the additional task might take, and then I could decide whether I wanted to have him do it--the flexibility was very nice. I got lots of sensible stuff done while he was here, for far less than it would have cost to have another electrician come back later to do them. Victor is DELIGHTFUL--polite, considerate, pleasant--which made it much easier to have workmen in the house for several days than it would have been with most companies. They were PROMPT AND EFFICIENT, working long days, barely taking time for a quick lunch. They came when promised and kept working until the job was done. I have recommended them to friends and have had them back several times for small jobs. HIGHLY recommended!!! --Becky in East York

Looking for Electricians pros in Swansea?