MINIELECTRIC

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Weston  >  MINIELECTRIC

Reviews for MINIELECTRIC

Elizabeth Martinez from Toronto
Elizabeth Martinez from Toronto

rewiring and adding separate panels

I was referred to Esteban through a tenant since my previous electrician was out of the country. Needless to say, for all my electrical needs I only call him. He is reliable and professional. He gives options to what's best, always contious of my budget. He's honest and reasonable when other electricians have tried to take advantage due to the fact that i am a woman landloard and don't know anything about prices of electrical labor. Definately, Esteban has saved me on many different occasions. A+ :).

Lois from Toronto
Lois from Toronto

Electrical work to repair faulty wires

Purchasing an older house has its many rewards and its many problems! One of our major problem was faulty wiring in our master bedroom and ensuite. After 2 electricians and hundreds of dollars wasted Esteban was referred to us by our neighbour. Esteban is the BEST!!! Very professionally, knowledgeable, clean, reasonable, and punctual. Our lights are working and his price was well within our budget.

mike from York
mike from York
1 review York, ON

Electrical

MiniElectric was referred to me from my real estate agent and personally never met Esteban prior to this electrical job. Long story short, it was the day before an open house and there was one strand of knob and tube wiring remaining. We wanted it removed since we were expecting offers and told everyone it was knob and tube free. Esteban stayed until 11pm that night to ensure that the job was completed, going beyond what was expected. He showed professional concern for the quality of his work and was extremely dedicated. I couldn’t thank him enough for a job well done. We sold the house the next day. Thanks again Esteban.

JS in Toronto
JS in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Lighting Fixture Install

Derek did a fantastic job installing a hanging pendant light fixture in my kitchen. He helped determine the ideal height of the fixture and easily dealt with the high (13') ceiling in my home. Even better, he was able to do the job on the same day that I called and on the Friday of a long weekend. Very professional and polite. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your review!!

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto

Electrical Box upgrade and kitchen reno wiring

My husband and I recently renovated out kitchen and needed to upgrade the wiring and the electrical box. Derek McGrath was our electrician and we could not have asked for anyone better. When we called for an assessment Derek took the time to walk us through what we needed to do, how long it would take, and the cost. He came through on everything he quoted. He was prompt,conscientious, and professional . He understood our family situation ( 3 kids, a dog, time being of the essence) and was always respectful of that. As well, he helped us to make some very important decisions regarding our kitchen but lending us some of his expert advice. We would definitely recommend Derek and mini electric and will use them again should we need them. Thanks.

We are very thankfull for your review!!. We appreciate your comments about our services. We are here again to offer you our best and be proud for your satisfation!

Patricia M from Remax
Patricia M from Remax
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Office and basement

Minielectric did all the wiring in the basement of my house, plus my home office, I have a networking station for my assistants, and everything was done exactly how I needed.
I always refer Minielectric to all my clients and all of them are very satisfied and I do like everything done 100% perfect

Stefan from Toronto
Stefan from Toronto
1 review ,

House rewiring, Potlights installation

We recently bought a large semi in Little Italy. Our objective was to create three self-contained units. The challenge: the entire electrical wiring needed upgrading from the existing "knob and tube" system; potlights needed to be installed through-out; the three units needed to work independently. To make matters worse, we only had a few weeks before occupying the place.

Having worked with "Minielectric" and Esteban in the past, we knew he was a reliable and knowledgeable electrician. Esteban managed to rewire the entire house within the allocated time and budget. Moreover, he worked with minimal outside help, a herculean task given the enormous task he faced, which in return kept our overall (and very reasonable) costs low.

As usual we are extremely satisfied with the results,i.e.the potlights he installed made a big difference to the look of the interior and overall value of the house; the insurance inspector was satisfied; the three units are running perfectly;..

Esteban approaches his work in a very logical, professional (quotes, estimates, and final billing were all clearly explained both verbally/in writing through-out the process) and dedicated manner (works long hours; offered free-of-charge maintenance).

Most of all, Esteban is a very likeable and intelligent person. He makes a genuine effort in trying to meet his clients' needs (i.e. his rates are very fair), always keeping the entire process transparent and explaining/updating on every step along the way.

He is a true master electrician and without a doubt we will continue to rely on his company Minielectric.

More about MINIELECTRIC

MINIELECTRIC is a small Electrical Contractor involved in the Authorized Contractor Program (ACP # M-R1853) of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA/ ECRA Lic# 7006066) We are experienced in residential and commercial projects and we take pride in doing the job right! Whether it's new project, small repair work or custom ...