MINIELECTRIC

58 Fordwich Crescent Toronto ON M9W 2T5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Weston  >  MINIELECTRIC

Reviews for MINIELECTRIC

Jen from Toronto

My husband and I recently renovated out kitchen and needed to upgrade the wiring and the electrical box. Derek McGrath was our electrician and we could not have asked for anyone better. When we called for an assessment Derek took the time to walk us through what we needed to do, how long it would take, and the cost. He came through on everything he quoted. He was prompt,conscientious, and professional . He understood our family situation ( 3 kids, a dog, time being of the essence) and was always respectful of that. As well, he helped us to make some very important decisions regarding our kitchen but lending us some of his expert advice. We would definitely recommend Derek and mini electric and will use them again should we need them. Thanks.

We are very thankfull for your review!!. We appreciate your comments about our services. We are here again to offer you our best and be proud for your satisfation!

Patricia M from Remax
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Minielectric did all the wiring in the basement of my house, plus my home office, I have a networking station for my assistants, and everything was done exactly how I needed.
I always refer Minielectric to all my clients and all of them are very satisfied and I do like everything done 100% perfect

Stefan from Toronto
1 review ,

We recently bought a large semi in Little Italy. Our objective was to create three self-contained units. The challenge: the entire electrical wiring needed upgrading from the existing "knob and tube" system; potlights needed to be installed through-out; the three units needed to work independently. To make matters worse, we only had a few weeks before occupying the place.

Having worked with "Minielectric" and Esteban in the past, we knew he was a reliable and knowledgeable electrician. Esteban managed to rewire the entire house within the allocated time and budget. Moreover, he worked with minimal outside help, a herculean task given the enormous task he faced, which in return kept our overall (and very reasonable) costs low.

As usual we are extremely satisfied with the results,i.e.the potlights he installed made a big difference to the look of the interior and overall value of the house; the insurance inspector was satisfied; the three units are running perfectly;..

Esteban approaches his work in a very logical, professional (quotes, estimates, and final billing were all clearly explained both verbally/in writing through-out the process) and dedicated manner (works long hours; offered free-of-charge maintenance).

Most of all, Esteban is a very likeable and intelligent person. He makes a genuine effort in trying to meet his clients' needs (i.e. his rates are very fair), always keeping the entire process transparent and explaining/updating on every step along the way.

He is a true master electrician and without a doubt we will continue to rely on his company Minielectric.

More about MINIELECTRIC

MINIELECTRIC is a small Electrical Contractor involved in the Authorized Contractor Program (ACP # M-R1853) of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA/ ECRA Lic# 7006066) We are experienced in residential and commercial projects and we take pride in doing the job right! Whether it's new project, small repair work or custom ...