MINIELECTRIC

Reviews for MINIELECTRIC

jdelaney in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
jdelaney in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Bathroom Electrical Repair and Furnace Room Electrical Repair

They did a fantastic job. They did a great repair to the bathroom electrical issues. The bathroom safety/reset switch kept going off all the time. They also did a repair to the furnace room to have separate electrical hookup for the furnace and water softening system. Great Work! I will have them back when we replace the light fixtures later this fall.

We are very thankful your review. We're also proud for your satisfaction with our job.

Cassandra
Cassandra

Kitchen Re-wiring and new outlets

I am renovating my kitchen essentially all new wiring in the kitchen (new outlets, new switches, potlights). Minielectric was incredible to work with and I am very pleased with the work they did for us. Esteban is very knowledgeable and a hardworker. I was very impressed with the work and I would not hesitate to contact Esteban again for future electrical needs. Thank you!

Hi Cassandra, We are very thankful for your review! We are also proud you choose us to accomplish your electrical job in the kitchen as well for your satisfaction with our job. Thanks!

Paul in Old Toronto
Paul in Old Toronto

Electrical Work - Kitchen

Esteban has done work for us before and is always helpful and responsive. We purchased a new stove and needed a new outlet installed before we could use the new stove. Esteban came the day the stove arrived and did all the work perfectly. We also decided that we needed to move another outlet and he did that at the same time. Within a few hours we were using our new stove. I would highly recommend Esteban.

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Installation of a towel warmer

I called this company to install a towel warmer and they did a very nice job mounting it on my wall. They were very prompt, professional and tidied up their work space. I was pleased with the outcome.

I really appreciate your review. Remember I'm proud of your satisfaction for the services we offer and that's our main goal. Thanks so much!

Dr Mark in Ottawa
Dr Mark in Ottawa

Medical Clinic Renovation

Esteban responded quickly to an urgent request to rewire a complete suite. Work was done well, and efficiently. It was a real professional touch when Esteban walked me through all the rooms and demonstrated that every outlet worked. Esteban was knowledgeable as to requirements for clinical applications and applications for the disabled.

I'm very thankful for your review. It was a pleasure to the electrical job you required at your unit and I'm open to participate in any other eventual electrical project you need.

Esteban.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

kitchen and bathroom renovation

I was satisfied with Esteban's workmanship, neatness and meeting my requirements for the job requested. His knowledge of his trade was very good and I found him very easy to work with.

Paul, I'm very thankful with your review. For me it was a pleasure to help you in your kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

Electrical Panel

A neighbour referred Esteban to me. He initially upgraded the electrical panel of my home. He is very helpful, knowledgeable, clean and reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dependable elecrician.

I'm very thankful for your review and your appreciation. You deserve the best attention and respect and I'm proud of that.

Marjorie Castro from Toronto
Marjorie Castro from Toronto

Electrical panel box upgrade

I was in search for a reputable company and a qualified technician to work on my very old electrical panel box. Esteban came very highly recommended by one of his colleagues. His quote was reasonable and his workmanship was excellent. I am one satisfied costumer and would not hesitate to refer him to friends and other people who might need his professional service.

Thanks so much for appreciating my job. As client you deserves the best attention and I am proud of that.

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Main Panel Electrical Upgrade

Great guy to work with. Esteban has the skills and knowledge regarding electrical job. We are happy with his work regarding the main panel upgrade. We would recommend him to other potential onlookers.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments!

Joe Evangelista from Brampton
Joe Evangelista from Brampton
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Main Electrical Panel Upgrade

This was my second time using MINIELECTRIC and working with Esteban. Both times I was extremely satisfied with the work Esteban completed. I used him initially to address an arc with the main circuit breaker in my Toronto home. His quote was by far the most competitive of all the quotes I had obtained and he completed the job without any issues and exactly how and when he promised. I did not hesitate to use him again when I needed to upgrade the electrical panel of a different home. Again his rate was very competitive and his work was flawless. I have very much enjoyed my experience with Esteban and referred him to my mother in law. She used him to install baseboard heaters in a commercial property and she was also very satisfied with the rate and quality of the work. I would not think twice about using Esteban again or recommending him to friends and family.

More about MINIELECTRIC

MINIELECTRIC is a small Electrical Contractor involved in the Authorized Contractor Program (ACP # M-R1853) of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA/ ECRA Lic# 7006066) We are experienced in residential and commercial projects and we take pride in doing the job right! Whether it's new project, small repair work or custom ...