Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

lisa in lorne park
lisa in lorne park

new home construction - kitchen and bathrooms

Our experience with Joe and his staff was excellent. His designer spent time getting to know us and in turn desined our kitchen and 7 bathrooms exactly how i wanted them. Joe's team was always available and able to assist in my requests. Even when it meant searching for specialty knobs. My home has been completed for three years and I still refer to Joe to everyone I know. I did price compare to other kitchen companies and to be honest his price was right in the middle but his work is the top of the line.

New kitchen in woodbridge
New kitchen in woodbridge
1 review ,

New Kitchen

We had a new kitchen designed with the help of Joe at Claireville and Jerry Lambert. Between the two of these gentlemen we were guaranteed an amazing kitchen and an amazing installation. The process was outstanding and every step of the way we were fully aware of all or our options. There was nothing that they couldn't accomplish and the cost for all of our customizations was very reasonable! Our kitchen was done on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations.

I cannot say enough about the amazing work that was done by these professionals. Having just completed a kitchen at my parents a year earlier, I had expectations for quality, service and workmanship. I can say with confidence, the job was better than most companies out there.

Our kitchen was put into a brand new house(never lived in). It was cheaper to work with these gents compared to going through our builder and having upgrades doene. Moreover, having gotten a quote from our builder, the cost of their kitchen was double and the customization was not there!

Claireville Kitchens is amazing, just meet the team and rest is easy!

Heidi in Heart Lake
Heidi in Heart Lake

Kitchen Renovation

We were very pleased with the kitchen Clareville had installed for us in our first home back in 1995. After 9 years, when we sold our home, everyone thought that we had just newly installed this kitchen, it still looked brand new! When we moved, our next kitchen was also installed by Clareville. That was just over 4 years ago and the kitchen still looks and works as well as the day it was installed. The attention to detail, from the design stage, to the building stage and then finally to the installation are all part of what Clareville obviously takes pride in doing for their customers. We have not had to call for adjustments or repairs (to either of our kitchens). Not only is the outside of each cupboard door and drawer beautifully crafted and finished, the interior is sturdy and built to last, just look at the joinery of any drawer and you will agree. Anyone visiting our home tells us how beautiful our kitchen is. Several of our friends have also had the same positive experience when Clareville installed kitchens for them. We are loyal fans of Clareville's service and product. We will continue to recommend to anyone looking for a high quality product at a reasonable price.

Jeff and Christine in Etobicoke
Jeff and Christine in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

Joe from Clareville was absolutely amazing, along with our contractor Gerry Lambert. Joe helped us to plan everything so that there were no surprises. The quality of our kitchen is amazing and Joe really pays attention to detail. I've heard so many horror stories from friends about their renovation and we had none. I now have my dream kitchen. I would recommend Clareville to everyone.

Living in Caledon
Living in Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Clareville Kitchens was contracted out by our designer to build the kitchen, which had a very intricate design with stainless steel in laid in the panels and columns. Joe was very accomodating and created many color samples until we agreed on the correct look. He was not responsible for installing the cabinets but when problems occured, he stayed involved and suggested solutions and ensured the project was completed correctly. He also came back as required for touch up work.

Gail in Etobicoke
Gail in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

When planning to renovate my kitchen, my contractor recommended Joe from Clareville Kitchens. Over the next few weeks I met with Joe several times as we refined the design for my dream kitchen. Joe worked with me and provided creative ideas and solutions. The installation happened on schedule and the installer was friendly, tidy and attended to details. The end product is a beautiful custom kitchen that I love and my friends and family rave about. I highly recommend Joe and his team.

Diane and Norm in Etobicoke
Diane and Norm in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

I have never been so pleased with a project as my recent kitchen renovation. Between Joe at Claireville Kitchens and Gerry Lambert my builder - what a marvelous job. I trusted them so fully that I went to Italy during the kitchen installation. The result was nothing short of wonderful. All my friends are envious. And the kitchen is very modern, but classic, timeless and totally unique. Thank you to everyone.

Francine & Keith in Mississauga
Francine & Keith in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

the design was beautiful and Clairville was open to design changes/modifications during the process; the finish was exceptional, but most of all the customer service from Joe & his crew was exceptional; truly a beautiful custom kitchen

Phil in Mississauga
Phil in Mississauga

Total Custom Kitchen Design & Build

Having a new kitchen remodel is a daunting experience. Joe and his team from Clareville made it an absolute pleasure from design to installation. The process was seamless and Clareville truly manufactures kitchens that dreams are made of.

Trish Carty Brampton
Trish Carty Brampton

kitchen renovation

I heard of Clareville kitchens from my next door neighbour. After seening her kitchen, we gave Joe a call and he came out and had a look at my kitchen. We told him what he wanted and I dog-eared everything I liked in a kitchen design book. Joe and Brenda came up with a design that we all loved. We had the installer from Hell "Stan". He was new to the company. Stan did a runner, but Joe made sure that my kitchen was done as soon as he could get his other installer over to finish the job. Therefore my kitchen did take longer then expected, but Joe was very good at doing a few little extras for us. I love my kitchen and everyone that comes to my home loves my kitchen. Just the other day we needed Joe to come over and touch up a few things. Joe came by no problem and fixed it right away. I would and have recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Joe. If I every move from here I will be calling you to do my next kitchen...without Stan!!!!

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens