Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Living in Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Clareville Kitchens was contracted out by our designer to build the kitchen, which had a very intricate design with stainless steel in laid in the panels and columns. Joe was very accomodating and created many color samples until we agreed on the correct look. He was not responsible for installing the cabinets but when problems occured, he stayed involved and suggested solutions and ensured the project was completed correctly. He also came back as required for touch up work.

Gail in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

When planning to renovate my kitchen, my contractor recommended Joe from Clareville Kitchens. Over the next few weeks I met with Joe several times as we refined the design for my dream kitchen. Joe worked with me and provided creative ideas and solutions. The installation happened on schedule and the installer was friendly, tidy and attended to details. The end product is a beautiful custom kitchen that I love and my friends and family rave about. I highly recommend Joe and his team.

Diane and Norm in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I have never been so pleased with a project as my recent kitchen renovation. Between Joe at Claireville Kitchens and Gerry Lambert my builder - what a marvelous job. I trusted them so fully that I went to Italy during the kitchen installation. The result was nothing short of wonderful. All my friends are envious. And the kitchen is very modern, but classic, timeless and totally unique. Thank you to everyone.

Francine & Keith in Mississauga

the design was beautiful and Clairville was open to design changes/modifications during the process; the finish was exceptional, but most of all the customer service from Joe & his crew was exceptional; truly a beautiful custom kitchen

Phil in Mississauga

Having a new kitchen remodel is a daunting experience. Joe and his team from Clareville made it an absolute pleasure from design to installation. The process was seamless and Clareville truly manufactures kitchens that dreams are made of.

Trish Carty Brampton

I heard of Clareville kitchens from my next door neighbour. After seening her kitchen, we gave Joe a call and he came out and had a look at my kitchen. We told him what he wanted and I dog-eared everything I liked in a kitchen design book. Joe and Brenda came up with a design that we all loved. We had the installer from Hell "Stan". He was new to the company. Stan did a runner, but Joe made sure that my kitchen was done as soon as he could get his other installer over to finish the job. Therefore my kitchen did take longer then expected, but Joe was very good at doing a few little extras for us. I love my kitchen and everyone that comes to my home loves my kitchen. Just the other day we needed Joe to come over and touch up a few things. Joe came by no problem and fixed it right away. I would and have recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Joe. If I every move from here I will be calling you to do my next kitchen...without Stan!!!!

Joseph in High Park/Junction

This is the second kitchen project Clareville has done for us. The finishing work is extremely professional and Joe and his staff provided us with superb service and support through the process on both occasions that we have worked with them. When it comes to kitchen design and execution, this is the only company that I would consider. I have had other companies build kitchens for me, and there is no comparison. After installation service has been incredible. Joe runs his company with a level of integrity and honesty that is a rare treat in today's world. A consummate craftsman!

Dave WG in Brampton
20 reviews ,

We were building a high quality bar unit in our finished basement and our contractor recommended that we use Clareville for the cabinetry. We worked with Joe on the design and he gave us some excellent design suggestions. The finished product exceeded our expectations and was flawless and fit perfectly.

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens