Arclight

Jean in the Northend
Jean in the Northend
1 review , MA

custom draperies

I went in to their 20,000 square foot Design Center seen from rt. 3 in Nashua NH, looking for a light fixture to place over my kitchen island and was blown away when I realized that they not only sell unique products for your home, from traditional to modern, but they design and build incredibly creative spaces. Whether you need interior decorating help, as I did, or want a new kithen or bath, or need new living room, diningroom or bedroom furniture, lighting or accessories, you name it they do it and they do it like no other one stop shop I have ever visited. Amazing! Anywho, I brought in pictures and dimensions of my kitchen at their suggestion and they not only found a fixture I never could have picked out myself and absolutely love, but they redesigned and installed a new backsplash that is to die for. I went in again for help with window treatments and they still had all my pictures and room dimensions on file (I love that), they found the perfect fabrics and created again a design that I could never have dreamed of. Now after new wall color and some accent lighting (they picked the color and did the lighting of course) , I never ever want to move. But if I do, the design staff at Arclight is designing and building my new home!