Reliance Home Improvement

Review for Reliance Home Improvement

Lei
Lei

Great service!

I'm new to this area and I took over the air condition and tank rental service from the previous owner. The sales guy gave me a great deal with updating all equipments to brand new for free, actually the monthly payment is $10 down but save more energy. As new customer, I got first 8 months for free and they helped me apply for Ontario's energy saving rebate so I could get $650 cash back!

The guys who helped me replace the device also did great job. They carefully protect me stairs and carpet and clean up the basement after they finished.