Valley Lock & Key

Locks & Locksmiths
605 Boxington Way Ste 112 Sparks NV 89434
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Sparks  >  Valley Lock & Key  >  Rekeyed entire house.
firewire in Reno
firewire in Reno
5 reviews Reno, NV

Rekeyed entire house.

I moved into an older home in Reno and used Valley Lock and Key to rekey the locks. I was faced with 13 exterior doors, not many of the locks matched and I was missing keys for a lot of doors. The previous owner gave me only two keys for the entire house. Valley came out, did an estimate and was able to complete the job right away with what supplies he had in the van. It took about 3 hours. Some old locks were disabled, new ones were installed- other doors only needed to be rekeyed. My entire house was on one key and some changes were made to improve security. Work was completed quickly and was well done. The gentleman was professional, easy to talk to and able to meet my needs. Nothing was damaged during the install and everything was cleaned up after. He even checked each key made in each door so I wouldn't have any issues down the road. A+ service, highly recommended.