Molly Maid Of Manatee

Kathy in Bradenton
Kathy in Bradenton
5 reviews , FL

Needed Deep Clean of Mother's Property

We were preparing my mothers home to sell. The rugs definately needed a deep clean and the house needed a good once over. Two reps from Molly Maid were sent to take on this job. Both were very polite and got right to work. By the time they were done, the house was in showing condition.

Angie in The Burg
Angie in The Burg
8 reviews , FL

Maid Service

I hired Molly Maid service to come do a deep cleaning of my home.They cleaned baseboards,windows,ceiling fans etc.I have never hired a maid service before so I thought I would try it out.They did a wonderful job except for a few minor things that didn't get done in my daughters room.I will hire them again.