Clean My Space

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto
1 review Brossard,

Cleaning Service

We’ve used this company for several years and had great experiences with their cleaning specialists. Most recently Salomon did an amazing job on our place and we appreciate all the effort he puts in to making our space sparkling!

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sure Salomon will greatly appreciate his efforts being recognized, he's one of our very best!

Zainab K.

Athena in Old Toronto
Athena in Old Toronto

Attention to detail

I received an excellent clean from Salomon and Clemencia. They paid attention to detail and everything felt fresh upon arrival. I was impressed with the attention to detail that they paid to my home.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Clemencia and Salomon will really appreciate this!

Zainab K.

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto

Monthly 2 bedroom condo cleaning

Clean My Space always does a terrific clean. The service is convenient for me and totally reliable. In particular, this month, Earline and Mirriam did a fabulous job. My place is clean and shiny. Thank you!

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am sure Earline and Mirriam will really appreciate you recognizing their hard work!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning service

I consistently arrive to a sparkling clean home. Both the cleaning staff and admin staff are professional and warm - very client focused. I would not hesitate to recommend Clean My Space.

Thanks so much, Karen! Your kind review means the world to us! -Melissa

House cleaning

I recently had Miguel and Thea of Clean My Space perform a much-needed cleaning of my home. They arrived promptly, stuck to the maximum number of hours I set in advance with the company's representative and — most importantly — did a thorough job getting my home looking its best. I was very pleased by Clean My Space's professionalism and the ease of booking with Zainab. I have already asked them back for a return visit next month.

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad that you were happy with Miguel and Thea's work!

The Clean My Space Team

Adrian in Hamilton
Adrian in Hamilton

Moving to new home

We were moving to a new home and we hired Clean My Space to clean our empty apartment. Miguel and Patricia did a great job. Everything was sparkling afterwards and we never had anything to worry about!

Thank you so much for the review Adrian and I am sure Patricia and Miguel will really appreciate this!

The Clean My Space Team

Jackie in Old Toronto
Jackie in Old Toronto

Why didn't I do this sooner

I don't know why I didn't give in and hire a cleaning service sooner. I found them on google, just searching around around for cleaning services and I was very impressed with what I found. Have Questions? - they have a great customer service line in which I spoke to Zeinab and she is phenomenal, helped me every step of the way. Need supplies? - they have a product catalog which allows you to order the products so your cleaners can come in and have the supplies needed, you just have to provide the equipment and they are great prices! GREAT and CLEAN products as well which is an absolute bonus! Victoria and Miguel arrived 10 minutes to the arrival time (I personally love that they were early), I was in and out of the condo but, they asked me to show them where everything was and off they went! They were polite, professional and did an INCREDIBLE job in the 3 hours we had allotted. They give you this heads up prior to your first appointment but since there are two cleaners, you pay more the first time. It is a competitive price and pretty average (if not lower) than what I have compared to other sites but it gets much cheaper the second time. It is a deep clean on the first round and I was so grateful and impressed at what they were able to do! I already have my next appointment booked! Highly recommend!

Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a thoughtful and wonderful review! We really appreciate your feedback, and I am sure Miguel and Olivictoria do as well! It is always great for them to know how happy they made their clients, and great for us in the office to hear about how happy you were with the results, and how satisfying our customer service has been for you!

We look forward to seeing you next week at your next appointment!

Kind regards,

Tina V.

Susan in Old Toronto
Susan in Old Toronto

Major Decluttering Project

Both Michaela and Jasmine were excellent workers. They were professional, pleasant and diligent in their efforts. They were unable to finish the job in the time allowed but that was not their fault as they were dealing with a monumental cleaning task. In addition Jasmine had indicated at the beginning of the day that she thought they might go over time given what they were faced with. They cleaned walls, and because of our impending move, areas that had not been cleaned in years.

I was happy with both of these ladies and the work done and would definitely recommend your service.

Thank you so much for your feedback Susan!

Valerie
Valerie

Office Cleaning

Clean My Space is a wonderful service. I have been using this company for my bi-weekly office cleaning for over one year. Virginia is wonderful and brings a lovely touch to each and every cleaning.

Hi Valerie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It means a lot to us in the office, and even more to Virginia, who consistently takes great pride in providing detail-oriented work at each of her services.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kind regards,

Tina V.

Anthony from Hawksdale Landscaping
Anthony from Hawksdale Landscaping

Condo Cleaning

Very responsible company, great owner and staff, long term business, I would like to become an investor, no doubt they are going to do well for many many years!!! Highly recommended. Great experiences with Jasmine and always great customer service from Zainab

Thanks, Anthony! I really appreciate your kind words and support. I know Zainab and Jasmine appreciate your feedback, too. It's always a delight working for clients like you. -Melissa

More about Clean My Space

Our upscale cleaning services offer the best in care for any space. All of our offerings stay true to our four business pillars: Quality Workmanship, Reliable Service, Consistent Performance and Honest Reporting. Our cleanings shine brighter than any other, and if your space requires an added touch, all you need to do is ask.

Please note - all of our services include cleaning and disinfecting points of contact.

****

We hire and train Cleaning Specialists with the utmost integrity who love what they do, creating a trusting experience for our clients and staff alike. We charge a fair rate for the amount of detail we undertake – *this isn’t a basic maid service*. We take the time to make your space feel just right. Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, The Social, The Rachael Ray Show, The Today Show, Real Simple Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Parents Magazine and more. Learn more about our company and it's fascinating history, here https://cleanmyspace.ca/about-cms/. We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!