Clean My Space

Reviews for Clean My Space

Tanya from North York
Tanya from North York

Condo Cleaning

Clean My Space promotes itself online as: “Our trusted Cleaning Specialists are thoroughly trained and take pride in every space they perfect!” My recent experience with this company was anything but. CMS sent a cleaner to my home who took a SCOURING PAD to my stainless steel fridge. The photos are shocking. I was left with a badly damaged fridge that has to be replaced. While acknowledging the damage, CMS expects me to be out of pocket for the cost to restore my fridge that they damaged. The only thing they did right was to waive the cleaning fee. I used this company for an initial condo clean in 2013 and posted a glowing HomeStars review. My repeat experience in 2021 has exposed serious problems in service. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Shay in Toronto
Shay in Toronto

Move-Out Fresh Start Service Review

I paid for a move-out Fresh Start and a fresh start kit, they were both fantastic and I was quite pleased with the service I received. I had Happy and Christopher I would recommend them if you’re able to, they were very kind, prompt, and organized, and they helped my move-out process immensely. This was my first time utilizing this company and I would definitely use them again, the kit will come in handy! Finally, the booking process was smooth, they had an app and user friendly website and I was able to leave comments and a tip in one place. Thank you Clean My Space!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Home cleaning service

I recently used this service and I was very pleased and I am intending to use the service on a repeated basis and have signed up for this. Everything from the quality of the cleaning to the quality of service has been superb.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Thorough and timely home clean!

very easy booking, staff showed up on time and did a great job cleaning my 3 storey home! they got all the nooks and crannies. good covid protocol/safety. 10/10 would recommend

LD130
LD130

Maid it so easy......

Not the cheapest in the city, but by far the best cleaning service I have had in years. The first cleaning, they charge a 1st time service and charged me a "deep clean" requirement that I thought was a sales tactic. Boy was I wrong. My cleaners, Patricia and Petra arrived a few minutes early and were ready to go right at 9am. I was isolating in another part of the house, but when I went down to get a glass of water, Patricia was wiping down all the window sills and cleaning the tops of my picture frames! The only negative was that they seemed a bit rushed at the end, but I would say that is partially my fault, as I thought 6 hours (3 hours for each of them) was plenty of time estimated, but I wish they could have stayed longer, but they left for an afternoon appointment. I signed up for service every other week, and the price dropped down to just over $200, which I figure is $100 a week to keep my place smelling great and I was tired of attempting it myself. They know what they are doing!

Perfect for these challenging times

Was referred to Clean My Space by a friend. My cleaner is very efficient and reliable. She wears a mask the entire time she’s in my home and is quite respectful of social distancing. She arrives promptly every time and does a really nice job of keeping my house clean.

Private User reviews Brossard,

Great service

The staff showed up on time. They were friendly and professional. The team did a fantastic job as they performed a thorough cleaning. They dusted all furniture and stairs. The floors were mopped. It smelled so clean. The initial cleaning was pricey but it was worth it.

Cleanest my place has ever been

Clean my space was recommended by a friend after our regular cleaner moved out of the city. They are vEry thorough and do a great job. Very satisfied with the attention to detail, will be using this service again.

First clean

Used them once recently after our last cleaner retired. My house has never been so clean. Top level service from the company at every level, especially customer service. Highly recommend.

nandinisathi in Toronto
nandinisathi in Toronto

Amazing

I I am so happy with the service and care provided by the Clean My Space team! They have been punctual, thorough and completely professional. I would highly recommend this company, thank you to Calleigh and to Petra!

More about Clean My Space

Our upscale cleaning services offer the best in care for any space. All of our offerings stay true to our four business pillars: Quality Workmanship, Reliable Service, Consistent Performance and Honest Reporting. Our cleanings shine brighter than any other, and if your space requires an added touch, all you need to do is ask.

Please note - all of our services include cleaning and disinfecting points of contact.

****

We hire and train Cleaning Specialists with the utmost integrity who love what they do, creating a trusting experience for our clients and staff alike. We charge a fair rate for the amount of detail we undertake – *this isn’t a basic maid service*. We take the time to make your space feel just right. Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, The Social, The Rachael Ray Show, The Today Show, Real Simple Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Parents Magazine and more. Learn more about our company and it's fascinating history, here https://cleanmyspace.ca/about-cms/. We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!

House & Apartment Cleaning
Pink Solution, ATTITUDE, Scotch-Brite, Vileda, Arm and Hammer, etc. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
Thorough cleans, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and occasional visits, laundry and ironing, executive/VIP cleaning, celebrity and high-profile clientele, short-term rentals, corporate condos, tenant turnover cleanings, move in/move out cleanings, real estate agent programs, landlord programs, property manager programs, gift cards, sales centre cleanings, just ask what we can do for you!
Detailed cleanings (one time and regular) Move-in and move out cleanings Office cleanings Housekeeping services Disinfecting
2006
Credit Cards (Mastercard/Visa/Amex)
Better Business Bureau, ARCSI
3 hours of service
PROJECT RATE
Call for an estimate!
24 hour guarantee on our work - more details available in our Client Service Policy