Clean My Space

Reviews for Clean My Space

Herb in Toronto
Herb in Toronto

Apartment cleaning

We use Clean My Space on a regular basis to clean our apartment. It's such a pleasure to return to a clean home. I particularly like that over the years that we have employed this company that there has never been any issues - we always feel 100% comfortable with the arrangements, the security and the level of housekeeping. Extra requests have always been met with a positive 'can do' attitude that we love !

Hello Herb,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is our pleasure to provide a reliable service that you can trust and I am happy to hear that we have consistently provided you with exceptional service. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide the detailed service you have come to expect from us!

Emer in Toronto
Emer in Toronto

Great Reliable cleaning company

I have been using clean my space for 6 years and would highly recommend them. They are reliable, professional and have always been flexible when needed. Always easy to deal with the cleaning staff and the office.

Cleaning is always done well and thoroughly. My current cleaner is Paige Sz, who is super

Hello Emer,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Clean My Space and we truly appreciate your business. We are really happy to hear that Paige is doing a great job and it's nice knowing that clients recognize their hard work and dedication. I will be sure to pass this on to her. We look forward to providing exceptional on-going services to you.

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Consistently a great biweekly condo cleaning

I have been with clean my space for several years and have always received an great bi weekly cleaning of my condo. Recently Carmen has been my cleaner and is doing an excellent job. She is kind, professional and does a thorough job.

Hello Brent,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really happy to hear that Carmen is doing a great job and truly appreciate your business. We look forward to providing exceptional on-going services to you and sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Zainab K.

If you want the most expensive cleaning in life use them if not find someone else

I would give 0 starts if I could. very misleading and twist words. No showed once with no call, email or anything. They charge 100/hr for 2 people which is the MOST I have ever payed for cleaners ANYWHERE in the world! Beware of double charges on your invoice too since you give them CC ahead of time. Had to call just to get a refund. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN

Hello Amna, I am sorry to hear this and I want you to know we did everything we could to make this right for you.

As with all clients, we had verbally discussed the hourly rates and the concept of labour hours for the initial service at the time of booking. We had communicated our pricing structure in advance (verbal and written - we have the email we sent you confirming pricing) and we have never charged $100/ hour for our service. We also sent you this information in our Client Service Policy which encapsulates our policies and procedures and you had signed off on this when filling out our credit card authorization form. We communicate this to all of our clients and make it very clear in documentation as well. We never want to book anyone in for service if they are not clear and comfortable with our policies and pricing.

We do require clients to provide us with the credit card information to secure and confirm their initial appointment. We were also provided with the wrong address to service, which created a challenge for our staff.

Despite the fact that everything was discussed before we had sent out our cleaning specialists, we still provided you with a discount for the inconvenience of having to reschedule your appointment due to a last minute staff emergency. We wish you the best and hope you can find a service that better suits your needs.

ed
ed

Home Cleaning Service

I've been a customer of CleanMySpace for over 4 years and have been consistently happy with the quality and care of their work. Their cleaning specialists are very professional. Their cleaning process is hygienic since the cleaning supplies are the supplies that you provide and only used in your own home. In addition, their customer service is very responsive. I've enjoyed CleanMySpace and would highly recommend their service.

Kristen in Mississauga
Kristen in Mississauga

Very thorough job!

They did a great job cleaning my condo. The baseboards and window sills were all cleaned which is not something every cleaning service does. The shelves in the bathrooms, kitchen and living room were all emptied and cleaned. I have never had this done before with any cleaning company. The women were very nice, personable and professional.

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so happy to hear the staff were professional and also did a thorough job. We look forward to providing service again in the future.

Sincerely,

Andrea D.

Happy C.
Happy C.

101 point checklist with special requests

They were very nice and professional and tried to complete everything in the approximate time of 16.5 hours.
we are quite happy with the cleaning and would recommend your business to others.

Hello Happy C,

Thank you for your review.
We pride ourselves on being professional and efficient. I am glad to hear the staff did a great job for your and I hope you use our services again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Sarah

Home Cleaning

This was my first time using a cleaning service and while I was a little apprehensive at first, Clean My Space totally hit out of the park. They were professional in scheduling my appointment, providing instructions and letting me know that the cleaning team could do the work in spite of me not being home.
I was delighted to come home and meet Samantha and Joan who were just finishing up. Everything was spotless and clean. Even small details were taken care of. The ability to pay by credit card is an added bonus. I will definitely use this service again.

Hello,

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and we look forward to working with you in the future. Our office team is always available to provide information about the service, make scheduling changes, and clarify any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it.

- Andrea D.

House cleaning

I found Clean My Space after a really bad experience with another cleaning company. I was a bit nervous at first but read some great reviews and decided to give it a chance. I haven't looked back! From start to finish the company has been professional and respectful of my family's time, budget and home. The standard of cleaning from our Cleaning Specialist, Erin, has been exceptional, and Sarah, the general manager, has been prompt and professional in every communication we've had. I would certainly recommend the company to others.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is our pleasure to provide a reliable service that you can trust! Erin is an excellent Cleaning Specialist and I am happy to hear she consistently provides exceptional service. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her, as well as our General Manager, Sarah. Thank you again for choosing Clean My Space and we look forward to continuing to provide the detailed service you have come to expect from us.

Thanks,

Andrea D.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Home Cleaning Service

My experience has been exceptional. I have had interactions with the phone staff and 3 different cleaners, each has been professional, kind and delivered exactly what they tout.

Wow - thank you for such a lovey review! I am especially pleased to hear we offered you exactly what we tout. That's what we strive to do, and I am so pleased that it shone through for you. Many thanks, Melissa.

More about Clean My Space

Clean My Space - where our focus is on Quality, Reliability, Consistency and Honesty.

NOTE: We would like to thank all of our clients who do take the time to write reviews for us, we love you! To keep the reviews fair, we do not offer any discounts in exchange for a review.

Leave your cleaning to the experts and expect the very best. We cater to busy professionals and families leading a busy lifestyle and offer top-quality cleaning and client care. Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

We love all things cleaning and so do our staff (yes, we've got the passion for it)! All employees are placed in our exceptional training program which teaches our Cleaning Specialists how to clean beautifully, efficiently and with respect to the environment.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, CityLine, Breakfast Television, The Slice Network, Chatelaine Magazine, Rogers Cable TV, CBC, The Toronto Star and more! She's also in charge of educating all of our Cleaning Specialists, so you know you're in good hands.

We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!