Clean My Space

Reviews for Clean My Space

kgrenke in Vaughan
kgrenke in Vaughan

Love Clean My Space

I have used several cleaners before I found Clean My Space and none of them have done a more comprehensive job. My condo is cleaned thoroughly and I love the attention to detail. I have many glass shelves and some of them are too high for me to reach. They all never have a visible speck of dust or dirt on them. The baseboards and windowsills are cleaned every visit. I’ve been lucky to have Wilma Barba for several months in a row and my place is immaculate when I come home. Thanks, Wilma!

Hi Kristen,
Thank you so much for leaving this review! It means a lot to me but even more to Wilma. She is very detail oriented and takes great pride in her work. We truly appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Kristina in North York
Kristina in North York

Condo Cleaning

We've been using Clean My Space for about 6 months now and continue to be impressed with cleaning specialists. They are amazing. The staff at HQ are always helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The last several cleanings have been done by Judie. She is AWESOME! The condo is sparkling clean. Great attention to detail. Thank you!

Hello Kristina,

Thank you so much for leaving this review! It means a lot to us. Judie is very detail oriented and puts her heart and soul into it!
We genuinely appreciate you trusting us with your cleaning needs!

Donna Lewis from Old Toronto
Donna Lewis from Old Toronto

Condo cleaning

I have been a client of Clean My Space for over 8 years. They are dependable and their cleaning professionals are excellent. Our current cleaning specialist Erin does an outstanding job at every visit.

Clean my Space is very responsive to meet our needs and accommodates any changes we may need (like time/day changes).

I look forward to my condo after Erin has been here. I highly recommend their service.

Hi Donna,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us. I am really happy to hear that Erin has been doing an amazing job! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continue working with you.

Cindy in
Cindy in

Ckeaning our Condo

We went with Clean my Space. When we purchased our new confo They do an amazing job everytime. Very thorough and always on time. Paige is the lady that makes our new home sparkle! She does a great job and we enjoy having her in our home

Hello Cindy,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review for us! Paige is an amazing cleaning specialist and we truly appreciate your acknowledgement. I will be sure to pass this on to her and we look forward to providing exceptional on-going services to you.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Great service, better clean!

We have been using Clean My Space for almost a year now. The staff is punctual, friendly and professional. They are very respectful of the office environment including staff working late and personal property.

Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us! We are really happy to hear that our cleaning specialists have been very professional and courteous and maintain a positive relationship with you and all other staff members. We look forward to continue working with you!

sarah_greenhalgh in Toronto
sarah_greenhalgh in Toronto

Fantastic company with great staff

We’ve been using Clean my Space for 2 years and we are very satisfied with their level of service. We regularly correspond with Zainab in the office and she’s courteous, polite and willing to help with any request we have. Carmen is our cleaning specialist and she is fantastic. Punctual, reliable, professional and the standard of her work is very high. I would recommend Clean my Space to anyone.

Hello Sarah,
Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to us! It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to continue providing exceptional on-going services to you!

Herb in Toronto
Herb in Toronto

Apartment cleaning

We use Clean My Space on a regular basis to clean our apartment. It's such a pleasure to return to a clean home. I particularly like that over the years that we have employed this company that there has never been any issues - we always feel 100% comfortable with the arrangements, the security and the level of housekeeping. Extra requests have always been met with a positive 'can do' attitude that we love !

Hello Herb,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is our pleasure to provide a reliable service that you can trust and I am happy to hear that we have consistently provided you with exceptional service. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide the detailed service you have come to expect from us!

Emer in Toronto
Emer in Toronto

Great Reliable cleaning company

I have been using clean my space for 6 years and would highly recommend them. They are reliable, professional and have always been flexible when needed. Always easy to deal with the cleaning staff and the office.

Cleaning is always done well and thoroughly. My current cleaner is Paige Sz, who is super

Hello Emer,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Clean My Space and we truly appreciate your business. We are really happy to hear that Paige is doing a great job and it's nice knowing that clients recognize their hard work and dedication. I will be sure to pass this on to her. We look forward to providing exceptional on-going services to you.

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Consistently a great biweekly condo cleaning

I have been with clean my space for several years and have always received an great bi weekly cleaning of my condo. Recently Carmen has been my cleaner and is doing an excellent job. She is kind, professional and does a thorough job.

Hello Brent,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really happy to hear that Carmen is doing a great job and truly appreciate your business. We look forward to providing exceptional on-going services to you and sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Zainab K.

If you want the most expensive cleaning in life use them if not find someone else

I would give 0 starts if I could. very misleading and twist words. No showed once with no call, email or anything. They charge 100/hr for 2 people which is the MOST I have ever payed for cleaners ANYWHERE in the world! Beware of double charges on your invoice too since you give them CC ahead of time. Had to call just to get a refund. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN

Hello Amna, I am sorry to hear this and I want you to know we did everything we could to make this right for you.

As with all clients, we had verbally discussed the hourly rates and the concept of labour hours for the initial service at the time of booking. We had communicated our pricing structure in advance (verbal and written - we have the email we sent you confirming pricing) and we have never charged $100/ hour for our service. We also sent you this information in our Client Service Policy which encapsulates our policies and procedures and you had signed off on this when filling out our credit card authorization form. We communicate this to all of our clients and make it very clear in documentation as well. We never want to book anyone in for service if they are not clear and comfortable with our policies and pricing.

We do require clients to provide us with the credit card information to secure and confirm their initial appointment. We were also provided with the wrong address to service, which created a challenge for our staff.

Despite the fact that everything was discussed before we had sent out our cleaning specialists, we still provided you with a discount for the inconvenience of having to reschedule your appointment due to a last minute staff emergency. We wish you the best and hope you can find a service that better suits your needs.

More about Clean My Space

Our upscale cleaning services offer the best in care for any space. All of our offerings stay true to our four business pillars: Quality Workmanship, Reliable Service, Consistent Performance and Honest Reporting. Our cleanings shine brighter than any other, and if your space requires an added touch, all you need to do is ask.

We hire and train Cleaning Specialists with the utmost integrity who love what they do, creating a trusting experience for our clients and staff alike. We charge a fair rate for the amount of detail we undertake – *this isn’t a basic maid service*. We take the time to make your space feel just right.

Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, The Social, The Rachael Ray Show, The Today Show, Real Simple Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Parents Magazine and more. Learn more about our company and it's fascinating history, here https://cleanmyspace.ca/about-cms/.

We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!